• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General P11(TB-J606) Successfully installed Android 12(GSI)

Search This thread

JIANG_KGP

Oct 20, 2021
I tried to install Android 12 and succeeded. In my opinion, it is still smooth to use, and there are only some bugs. The installation process is very simple. First, ensure that it has been unlocked and that the underlying layer is Android 11. Second, restart to bootloader (ADB reboot bootloader) and then to FastBoot (FastBoot reboot FastBoot). Third, find the image file of arm64 / AB and install it. Finally, turn off avb2.0 verification so that you can start the experience.

83YCQV2WU6$`N)U2AOCNZ52.jpg

Reactions: ong14

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I tried to install Android 12 and succeeded. In my opinion, it is still smooth to use, and there are only some bugs. The installation process is very simple. First, ensure that it has been unlocked and that the underlying layer is Android 11. Second, restart to bootloader (ADB reboot bootloader) and then to FastBoot (FastBoot reboot FastBoot). Third, find the image file of arm64 / AB and install it. Finally, turn off avb2.0 verification so that you can start the experience.

83YCQV2WU6$`N)U2AOCNZ52.jpg