• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

P20 eml l09

Search This thread

Abraham1242020

May 16, 2021
Good afternoon colleagues, I would like to ask you if you know where I can download the stock rom of the p20 eml l09, I have looked for it in many pages but for the most part they are down or no longer exist, I would appreciate the guide and some option

Muy buenas tardes compañeros, me gustaría consultarles si saben donde puedo descargar la stock rom del p20 eml l09, lo he buscado en muchas páginas pero en su gran mayoría están caídas o ya no existen, les agradecería la guía y alguna opcion

Last edited by a moderator:

Okranion

Jun 23, 2021
Good afternoon colleagues, I would like to ask you if you know where I can download the stock rom of the p20 eml l09, I have looked for it in many pages but for the most part they are down or no longer exist, I would appreciate the guide and some option

Muy buenas tardes compañeros, me gustaría consultarles si saben donde puedo descargar la stock rom del p20 eml l09, lo he buscado en muchas páginas pero en su gran mayoría están caídas o ya no existen, les agradecería la guía y alguna opcion
Lo encontraste Abraham?