• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

p20 is unlocked and cant be trusted, how to make it trusted again

Search This thread

Avoxon0103

Sep 19, 2021
Hey community, before starting im a completly noob in things like this and i have no clue about that at all. But somehow 3 years ago i wanted to root my p20 lite and since then i always have the booting screen not trusted etc etc. So my question can i get back to the normal state just like i bought this Smartphone as a new. Just a normal Firmware or whatever pls.
P20 Lite | ANE-LX1

-Alf-

Sep 28, 2017
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite
Hey community, before starting im a completly noob in things like this and i have no clue about that at all. But somehow 3 years ago i wanted to root my p20 lite and since then i always have the booting screen not trusted etc etc. So my question can i get back to the normal state just like i bought this Smartphone as a new. Just a normal Firmware or whatever pls.
P20 Lite | ANE-LX1
You have to flash service ROM via dload mode, what is your complete build number?

Avoxon0103

Sep 19, 2021
- Download the ROM
- Unpack the .zip archive, open "Software" folder and copy the folder dload to the root of your SD CARD (without unpacking it!!!).
- Turn off the phone and use 'three buttons combo' .
Dload method will erase all your data!
(and lock the BL again)
Whats the three Button combo? should i go in erecovery? or in the other Menu and there is an option to install it from SD-CARD?

Avoxon0103

Sep 19, 2021
Well but maybe i dont know the information but im getting a new phone tomorrow bec the p20 is old anyway so btw. i pressed the 3 buttons than he installed something and than it shut down and i cant turn it on

-Alf-

Sep 28, 2017
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    9.1.0.381 (C432E7R1P7)
    - Download the ROM
    - Unpack the .zip archive, open "Software" folder and copy the folder dload to the root of your SD CARD (without unpacking it!!!).
    - Turn off the phone and use 'three buttons combo' .
    Dload method will erase all your data!
    (and lock the BL again)