[P20-Lite][ANE-LX1][8.0] Stock Firmware & system.img

Search This thread

basitali77890

Aug 24, 2015
If you connect USB cable to PC and press VOL- while the device is power on, it might be shows fastboot & rescue mode, did you check it?

---------- Post added at 13:25 ---------- Previous post was at 13:22 ----------

If I were you wait some more time.
35 is too much, for a firmware that should be free.
It already has been a month since I have my phone bricked but yeah I'm not going to spend more money so I will wait.

kilroystyx

Nov 1, 2011
Braga

haidermiz

Jun 18, 2016
If I understood you brick your device because of flashing a patched ramdisk by magisk.
To revert this situation you have at least two choices:
- Flash the stock ramdisk that matches with your build.
- Install TWRP and then you can flash with HuRUpdater the full firmware.
Well first option sounds good I've the stock rom but i don't know what's ramdisk i don't know how to flash it.
And second option isn't possible because I tried to install TWRP many times but failed it can't load whenever i try to load i got error
Func NO : 11 (recovery image)
Error NO : 2 (load failed!)

kilroystyx

Nov 1, 2011
Braga
Well first option sounds good I've the stock rom but i don't know what's ramdisk i don't know how to flash it.
And second option isn't possible because I tried to install TWRP many times but failed it can't load whenever i try to load i got error
Func NO : 11 (recovery image)
Error NO : 2 (load failed!)
Can you boot into bootloader?
If yes, do you see red letters, phone unlocked and frp unlock?
If yes, tell me what is your current firmware and then I'll tell you how to extract ramdisk from official rom and the right commands how to flash it.

haidermiz

Jun 18, 2016

kilroystyx

Nov 1, 2011
Braga
Yes i can boot into bootloader both phone and frp are unlocked and my build number is anE-LX1 8.0.0.104 (C185)

Unpack the file that is in this link and run the bat file.
I don't find B104, this is B108 and should work to.
https://mega.nz/#!4NgHSCQQ!Sg4-X7MbOh7E9dzabIG3HjGx9YOgX33Ogyd_BhrkqI0

If this do not work for you then install this TWRP, link here
the command to install is in the thread. Then you can install full firmware with HuRUpdater.

Important note, do this at your own risk.

Last edited:

haidermiz

Jun 18, 2016

the command to install is in the thread. Then you can install full firmware with HuRUpdater.

Thanks solved with this
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...21&postcount=4

haidermiz

Jun 18, 2016

So now i successfully rooted and installed magisk but when i tried to install xposed from twrp i phone got stuck at Huawei logo and looping again i tried to wipe and format data but nothing happened

haidermiz

Jun 18, 2016
To revert from xposed installation failed, flash stock system and should be enough.
Ya I've done that it's ok now. Btw i wanted to take backup of my phone so if something bad happens i can recover from twrp
SO when i tried to take backup there are many options to select CUST, DATA, KERNEL, MISC, ODM, OEMINFO , PRODUCT there are so many should i tick all of them and take backup or some is enough?

kilroystyx

Nov 1, 2011
Braga
Ya I've done that it's ok now. Btw i wanted to take backup of my phone so if something bad happens i can recover from twrp
SO when i tried to take backup there are many options to select CUST, DATA, KERNEL, MISC, ODM, OEMINFO , PRODUCT there are so many should i tick all of them and take backup or some is enough?
Yes, you should tick all, but the most important to recover from softbrick are:
CUST, DATA, KERNEL, ODM, OEMINFO, PRODUCT, RAMDISK, RECOVERY RAMDISK, eRECOVERY RAMDISK, SYSTEM, VENDOR and VERSION.
The others different from the listed above are small partitions (the biggest is around 100MB). If you tick all no need so much extra space.

haidermiz

Jun 18, 2016

Can you tell step by step what to do? I've downloaded this now what should i do?

alvaro1204

Jul 29, 2018
Como encuentro los archivo de la rom original de Huawei P20 lite tengo es la rom de tigo

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks, got system.img from this with no problem, but it looks like there's no boot.img in here, so still no chance for root :(

In the OREO boot & recovery partitions got a different names.

RECOVERY is now split in several partitions:
    RECOVERY_RAMDISK
    RECOVERY_VENDOR
    RECOVERY_VBMETA

In the Oreo the command to flash a TWRP (that is not available yet) in the fastboot mode is:
    fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk twrp.img
    ___

BOOT is now split in two partitions:
    KERNEL
    RAMDISK

In the Oreo the command to flash "KERNEL" in the fastboot mode is:
    fastboot flash kernel kernel.img
    Yes, you should tick all, but the most important to recover from softbrick are:
    CUST, DATA, KERNEL, ODM, OEMINFO, PRODUCT, RAMDISK, RECOVERY RAMDISK, eRECOVERY RAMDISK, SYSTEM, VENDOR and VERSION.
    The others different from the listed above are small partitions (the biggest is around 100MB). If you tick all no need so much extra space.
    EDIT:
    Look at the first post for links ! thx.

I found a full firmware here:
    https://www.allrom.ir/2018/04/01/رام-فارسی-اندروید-8-0-هوآوی-پی-20-لایت-ane-l21-l01/

This one is C185 (Middle East)

Edit: Now i need to create a P20 Lite Profile for the Huawei Extractor. :crying:
    Edit 2: i was able to extract the system.img from the update.app, now trying it.
    Edit 3: I now have a Stock system.img ANE-LX1
    I just flashed it everything works.
    I will post it if you need it like me after trying some treble roms :angel:
    Can you pleeease give me a dump of your boot partition? I failed flashing the partition and without any boot.img file I'm totally lost :')

I made a thread here, you can root or go back to stock there :)
    Yes I did search but Huawei hasn't yet released the firmware for ANE-LX2.

Check this link