P20 Pro Black screen (Only fastboot)

Search This thread

fatyus

Feb 16, 2009
Ankara
Hi friends.

My phone p20 pro
Firmware version: CLT-L29 9.0.0.177 (C185E4R1P11)
Device name: CLT-L29
Oeminfo: hw / meafnaf
Serial N: ...
IMEI:
IMEI2:
Bootloader state: UNLOCKED
Battery voltage: 0

The screen of the phone is black. nothing turns on. you can only enter fastboot fashion. it doesn't go anywhere else. There is no response when you press the power button. the possibility of crashed erecovery. but I can't flash the flas file even though I didn't remove it from the app.
please help.
FAILED (remote: partition length get error)

buski

Dec 18, 2012
Montreal
Which 3 solutions? The phone's fastboot screen is black. but the computer sees the phone. system.img and recovery.img did. but not erecovery.img.

Did u try restarting your computer and enabling usb debuging again? Sometimes i have to restart my pc for it to see my p20.
Iif hisuite cant even even see it in recovery option i would try funky huawi they can unbrick device

fatyus

Feb 16, 2009
Ankara
Did u try restarting your computer and enabling usb debuging again? Sometimes i have to restart my pc for it to see my p20.
Iif hisuite cant even even see it in recovery option i would try funky huawi they can unbrick device

The phone never turns on. Always black screen. just fastboot when I connect to the computer. I can give fastboot commands. but erecovery command '' FAILED (remote: partition length get error) '' gives the error. fastboot reboot again when I come back fastboot again.

buski

Dec 18, 2012
Montreal
The phone never turns on. Always black screen. just fastboot when I connect to the computer. I can give fastboot commands. but erecovery command '' FAILED (remote: partition length get error) '' gives the error. fastboot reboot again when I come back fastboot again.

im stuck in the same situation now black screen and only fastboot. i will let you know i figure out how a way.

spityu85hun

Sep 26, 2014
City of Kings
logout.hu
Hi friends.

My phone p20 pro
Firmware version: CLT-L29 9.0.0.177 (C185E4R1P11)
Device name: CLT-L29
Oeminfo: hw / meafnaf
Serial N: ...
IMEI:
IMEI2:
Bootloader state: UNLOCKED
Battery voltage: 0

The screen of the phone is black. nothing turns on. you can only enter fastboot fashion. it doesn't go anywhere else. There is no response when you press the power button. the possibility of crashed erecovery. but I can't flash the flas file even though I didn't remove it from the app.
please help.
FAILED (remote: partition length get error)
eRecocery woking?

Grumps

Apr 10, 2007
Johannesburg
Anyone able to fix this?

P20 black screen respond to fastboot commands

Dont know what to flash
system flashes
recovery_ramdisk flash

what else to try?