• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

P40 pro ELS-NX9 Update Problem

Search This thread

amedx

May 18, 2021
Hi all , i have i question , on my P40 pro ELS-NX9 i'am currently on EMUI 10.1.0 builmd number 10.1.0.104 android 10 and it won't update to EMUI 11 or higher version of android , i checked a lot of time and searched on the internet , can someone please help me Update it ?
PS: i'm new to android and huawei specially .
Thanks.

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
Huawei P40 Pro
Hi all , i have i question , on my P40 pro ELS-NX9 i'am currently on EMUI 10.1.0 builmd number 10.1.0.104 android 10 and it won't update to EMUI 11 or higher version of android , i checked a lot of time and searched on the internet , can someone please help me Update it ?
PS: i'm new to android and huawei specially .
Thanks.
You have to write here the all firmware (Cxxx).

Ronju Khan

Jun 24, 2011
Dhaka
Huawei P40 Pro
I have also same problem.

Hello,
Need your help to solve OTA update.
I bought my P40 pro in Sep'2020 and installed Google in October '2020 with YouTube vedio by Redskull of Mr. Alex.
For your information that my P40 is running excellent, all banking, wallets, food ordering apps including all google apps running smoothly.
The only issue I have is that not received OTA till date after I installed GMS. My phone is on EMUI 10 and build number is 10.1.0.131 (C636E8R6P1). Is it that I have done some error on installing the GMS that restricted to get OTA update?

If possible please help me on this issue so that I can get EMUI 11 and other security updates.
Appreciate your help in this regards.
Thanks in advance.
Mujtaba
Dhaka, Bangladesh.

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
Huawei P40 Pro

Hello,
I bought my P40 pro in Sep'2020 and installed Google in October '2020 with YouTube vedio by Redskull of Mr. Alex.
For your information that my P40 is running excellent, all banking, wallets, food ordering apps including all google apps running smoothly.
The only issue I have is that not received OTA till date after I installed GMS. My phone is on EMUI 10 and build number is 10.1.0.131 (C636E8R6P1). Is it that I have done some error on installing the GMS that restricted to get OTA update?

If possible please help me on this issue so that I can get EMUI 11 and other security updates.
Thanks in advance.
Mujtaba
Dhaka, Bangladesh.
If you want my advice: stay on that firmware version. Google and Huawei do a lot of work to block every possibility to install and run Google apps. On the last firmware they make a lot of sh..s. I stay on 10.1.0.121. (C432)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronju Khan

Ronju Khan

Jun 24, 2011
Dhaka
Huawei P40 Pro
If you want my advice: stay on that firmware version. Google and Huawei do a lot of work to block every possibility to install and run Google apps. On the last firmware they make a lot of sh..s. I stay on 10.1.0.121. (C432)
I also think you said the right thing. Since all is working fine woth GMS installed better stay as it is till Huawei has its own operating system plus Apps galary similar to the Google play store.
Thanks mate.

Reactions: badmania98

Mordjanes

Jan 19, 2020
hi everyone
I have the same problem and I like if someone can help me I could like having emui 11 with hisuite and the pc
if a customer helps me to have automatic updates I will be grateful to him I forgot to specify that it is region number (c432)

Last edited:

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
Huawei P40 Pro
hi everyone
I have the same problem and I like if someone can help me I could like having emui 11 with hisuite and the pc
if a customer helps me to have automatic updates I will be grateful to him I forgot to specify that it is region number (c432)
Try all this methods:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello,

Thanks in advance.
    Mujtaba
    Dhaka, Bangladesh.
    I also think you said the right thing. Since all is working fine woth GMS installed better stay as it is till Huawei has its own operating system plus Apps galary similar to the Google play store.
    Thanks mate.