P40 Pro on EMUI 11 beta. I need to reinstall GMS. Safe to do?

Search This thread

tboy2000

Oct 21, 2006
London
Huawei Mate 20
Huawei Mate 20 X
i got a security alert someone had access to my google account and that i should change my password. I did and it signed me out of Google and I can't sign back in again with the new password. Maybe this has to do with when we had to sign in with google account during installing GMS.

My question is I need to reinstall GMS. I used a youtube tutorial a good while ago. Has anything changed? Can I still use said tutorial or will i get bricked? Do I need to downgrade to 10.1 or 10.0?

any advice greatly appreciated.

oh the headache and hours that await to do it all over again from scratch :(

Lizzo

i got a security alert someone had access to my google account and that i should change my password. I did and it signed me out of Google and I can't sign back in again with the new password. Maybe this has to do with when we had to sign in with google account during installing GMS.

My question is I need to reinstall GMS. I used a youtube tutorial a good while ago. Has anything changed? Can I still use said tutorial or will i get bricked? Do I need to downgrade to 10.1 or 10.0?

any advice greatly appreciated.

oh the headache and hours that await to do it all over again from scratch :(

at a guess i would say that you have to downgrade and reinstall.. but as a side note. can you tell me what steps you took to get the beta? i've been changing regions and trying, but it keeps telling me that there is no beta for me device