P40 Pro unlocked bootloader

Search This thread

cbouli

Aug 5, 2010
When the bootloader is unlocked it allows developers to make roms. So, by publishing a working method you will open the P40 world to roms and mods :). (do it, do it, do it, do it !!!)

Reactions: Dhoomi_wizzy

RobyCipri

Apr 12, 2022
Congrats, Share your successful method to others first. Then someone will create the twrp or ROMs. Its my opinion/guess
Unfortunately it's not a reliable method, it involves opening up the phone and shorting the test point but if you must know here it is:

requirements: a heat gun, a pry tool, a small + screwdriver and something like a metalic tweezer and a sigma box or other alternatives.
oh you're also gonna need some E7000 glue to put it back together

You open up the phone, remove the battery shield, remove the battery connector, short this point and plug in the usb right after.
After you just press unlock bootloader on your sigma key software

There MAY be better methods but this is all I can offer for now, it's really not worth spending $300 just for a bootloader alone unless you already have the tools.

justjey

Unfortunately it's not a reliable method, it involves opening up the phone and shorting the test point but if you must know here it is:

requirements: a heat gun, a pry tool, a small + screwdriver and something like a metalic tweezer and a sigma box or other alternatives.

You open up the phone, remove the battery shield, remove the battery connector, short this point and plug in the usb right after.

There MAY be better methods but this is all I can offer for now, it's really not worth spending $300 just for a bootloader alone unless you already have the tools.
basically that the most savage method available to use since huawei not supplying the codes and the cheapest way yet the most dangerous way.
just ditch gms. lol...

Superbia

Sep 12, 2009
Helsinki

It's not that expensive. 130 bucks for lifetime license. You can unlock it, brick it and fix it all at once.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Congrats, Share your successful method to others first. Then someone will create the twrp or ROMs. Its my opinion/guess

So let's say I have a method of unlocking the bootloader and I successfully unlocked it.

What would I be able to do since there's no official ROM or TWRP made for this model?
    When the bootloader is unlocked it allows developers to make roms. So, by publishing a working method you will open the P40 world to roms and mods :). (do it, do it, do it, do it !!!)