General P50 Pro is now available for pre-order in several countries in Europe

Search This thread

jericho246

Personally I'm waiting to see if there's a GMS sideload method. I rely too much on google unfortunately. I had a P40 Pro for a while but back then it was possible to sideload Google services so there weren't any major issues... Unfortunately the Mate 40 Pro (global version) users cannot install Google Play Services TO THIS DAY, and I'm afraid it will be the same with the P50 Pro. The only "solution" is to buy a Chinese variant from China. For whatever reason, the LZPlay/Googlefier apps work on Chinese variants but not on Global ones. Not ideal!

Also the price is kinda high. €1199 in France. Freebuds Pro included for a short time. I was hoping it would be below €1k but I was deluding myself.

Koloboff

Dec 17, 2008
Huawei P40 Pro
By pre-order, I bought a Huawei P50 Pro (JAD--LX9, Snapdragon 888 4G) in Russia on February 8 for 1025 euros. According to the promotion, Huawei Watch 3 Active LTE 46mm (305 euros) was received as a gift with the order.
I think it's a great price. Taking into account the fact that Samsung S22+ we have 1100 euros on pre-order, and S22 Ultra 1420. And as a bonus, there are only Galaxy Buds Pro (160 euros)