How To Guide P50 PRO / JAD-LX9 Global Version / GMS SUPPORT

Search This thread

Noexcusses

Dec 12, 2016
GUYS IM SEARCHING THIS FIRMWARE CAN YOU HELP ME? I NEED TO REFLASH MY P50 PRO BACK TO EMUI
I NEED THIS FIRWARE, I TRIED THOSE LINKS
  • Huawei P50 Pro JAD-LX9 hw eu JAD-L29 102.0.1.221(C432E1R5P1) Firmware EMUI12.0.1 05018DXF.rar : https://androidhost.ru/Zyr BUT EXTRACT IS FAILING... DO YOU HAVE OTHER LINKS?

rjcvilhena

Jul 20, 2020
hi everyone, when trying to log in to gspace I get this message. I don't have a mate 20 , only the p50 pro. Is it safe to log in?

Screenshot_20220727_162645_com.gspace.android.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rjcvilhena

Jul 20, 2020
So I have to install PlayStore and put it in Gspace to update Gspace apps manually? Where can i get PlayStore apk? Thanks!

It worked! I have playstore on my P50 pro! One more question, I've been using Aurora Store. So now I can use PlayStore to install and update apps safely? I understand I need to make a shortcut to keep them in the main screen. No more need for Aurora Store?
Playstore basically runs in the VM called GSpace whereas Aurora store will run the EMUI12.

I have not removed aurora store since most of the apps will run without using GSpace.

Attaching a screenshot of some of the apps, both Gspace (a small icon on the edge) and normal ones (without icon)

Screenshot_20220801_212402.jpg

Reactions: rjcvilhena

rjcvilhena

Jul 20, 2020
Playstore basically runs in the VM called GSpace whereas Aurora store will run the EMUI12.

I have not removed aurora store since most of the apps will run without using GSpace.

Attaching a screenshot of some of the apps, both Gspace (a small icon on the edge) and normal ones (without icon)

View attachment 5675133
Thanks! I get more clearer how it works! I more enjoying the p50 pro!

rjcvilhena

Jul 20, 2020
Hi everyone! I've just seen on Huawecentral that there's a new Play Store version. So do I have to download it and create a new shortcut?
One more question to clarify: is this process of using the play store to install apps safer than other stores, like APKpure? So in the end I'm using the official PlayStore, right? Thanks!

Thinking about this...As Play Store is part of Gspace, if I open an app that I don't want to install (inside Gspace) I can use it to navigate inside play store and install other apps? So there's no need for the Play Store shortcut, right?

Last edited:

kaanarli

Jul 25, 2022

What is the password for this files? I have downloaded Huawei P50 Pro all cn JAD-AL00 102.0.1.215(C00E215R4P1) this one but I cant extract

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HUAWEI P50 PRO GLOBAL VERSION (JAD-LX9) / GMS SUPPORT

Hello everyone, i want to start a thread with all know information that i collected. It would be great that everyone shares new discovered stuff about the GMS for the Global version of the Huawei P50 Pro (JAD-LX9) so that we have all that in one thread.

All Huawei lovers know that the P50 Pro is an great phone with an outstandig Camera, Design and Hardware, but the lack of GMS support makes it Hard for everyday usage.

Known Solutions to run Google Apps

1. Use Google Apps with an VM - GSPACE
    (link to the Tutorial) - Tested and Working

PROS

- Some apps works great
    - Easy to setup
    CONS
    - Some Apps are not working (for example : Crypto.com App)
    - It takes time to load the app
    - Problems with notifications (there is an online solution for this on Youtube)

2. Flash the HarmonyOS 2.0 Firmware for the Chinese Market

I found two Website online that offers the official HarmonyOS 2.0 Firmware, this website are selling the Firmware.I havent testet it yet. But there a solution for the Chinese version with the HarmonyOS to install an Native Support for GMS. So if we succeed to install the HarmonyOS Firmware i think that the GMS problem is then solved. I think that the Firmware is for the Snapdragon 888 version of the phone because i found that the Kirin 9000 version has an another Model Name (JAD-AL50) - but this info is not confirmed.

2.1 Website that offers the Firmware
    Firmware "JAD-LX9 102.0.1.200(SP2C00E200R4P1)_Firmware_general_HarmonyOS 2.0.1_05017RKJ"
    link to Website
    (English Website)
    link to Website (Chinese Website)

3. Install Play Store Via Ourplay (Chinese App). (link to the Tutorial) - Not tested yet

I will edit this post with all new know information.

Sorry for my English grammar
    I do it and fail to flash the harmony os
    Pleas tell us how to flash Harmonyos on global P50 pro.
    hi everyone, when trying to log in to gspace I get this message. I don't have a mate 20 , only the p50 pro. Is it safe to log in?
    View attachment 5670019
    Yes it's safe as GSpace emulates your device to a one, which supports GMS.