How To Guide P50 PRO / JAD-LX9 Global Version / GMS SUPPORT

Search This thread

QQRush

Jan 25, 2022
I don't want to be too boring ... After installing gms without problems and activating push notifications, today I try to install harmony 3, so let's see if gms remains functional ...

Attachments

• IMG_20221012_155736.jpg
    IMG_20221012_155736.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 90
Reactions: freaktunning

QQRush

Jan 25, 2022
After the update to harmony 3, GMS still work without any problem 💪

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221012_160809_com.huawei.android.launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_20221012_160809_com.huawei.android.launcher.jpg
    984.9 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_20221012_182928_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    Screenshot_20221012_182928_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20221012_183134_com.google.android.gm_edit_8155450124179.jpg
    Screenshot_20221012_183134_com.google.android.gm_edit_8155450124179.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20221012_161011_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_20221012_161011_com.android.vending.jpg
    578.8 KB · Views: 96

QQRush

Jan 25, 2022
How did you fix notifications? Which method? Freeze gsf? Also how you update to harmony 3.0? Thru my huawei?
I followed at least 10 guides and made hundreds of T_T attempts Eventually I found a Chinese guy who speaks Italian like me ... haha A real huawei guru ...
I followed his videos step by step and I did everything without any effort! I post the links,
I hope I have been helpful or at least avoided a few hours of attempts ...

Huagu method to install GMS from scratch on Harmony, but simplified to the maximum and with FIX for notifications.

the ultimate solution to boring google play protect notifications! Zero notifications after this process ...

Introduction to harmony 3, how to participate in the beta (for me it was immediate, after 1 minute I was in the beta and started downloading Harmony 3
ps. After participating in the beta, you need to use a Chinese VPN to download Harmony ... attached the picture of the TOTALLY Free VPN I used, this was lightning fast, 6GB in about 5 minutes ...)

That's it, for any question if I can be useful I am more than happy to answer you.

Attachments

• a91bb8190e374ad7ec717145f355b17.jpg
    a91bb8190e374ad7ec717145f355b17.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 77

QQRush

Jan 25, 2022
I followed at least 10 guides and made hundreds of T_T attempts Eventually I found a Chinese guy who speaks Italian like me ... haha A real huawei guru ...
I followed his videos step by step and I did everything without any effort! I post the links,
I hope I have been helpful or at least avoided a few hours of attempts ...

Huagu method to install GMS from scratch on Harmony, but simplified to the maximum and with FIX for notifications.

the ultimate solution to boring google play protect notifications! Zero notifications after this process ...

Introduction to harmony 3, how to participate in the beta (for me it was immediate, after 1 minute I was in the beta and started downloading Harmony 3
ps. After participating in the beta, you need to use a Chinese VPN to download Harmony ... attached the picture of the TOTALLY Free VPN I used, this was lightning fast, 6GB in about 5 minutes ...)

That's it, for any question if I can be useful I am more than happy to answer you.
ps. sorry for the vpn, it's all in chinese lol... just type VPN CHINESE and search for this icon...

Peludo27

Sep 17, 2022
some fix with Gboard app, when i installed, notification push need google services, have p50 pro JAD AL 00 with playstore installed

joseph1114

Oct 19, 2022
Ahaha hice el registro de todo el procedimiento, muy rápido y simple, pero no puedo reproducir el resultado por mí mismo Y_Y
También el chico usó algunas herramientas que necesitan ser compradas ... Lo siento por ello
Do you have a record of the entire process? since I still have the software and I would like to know what steps you did to be able to do it and share it here

¿Tiene un registro de todo el proceso? ya que todavía tengo el software y me gustaría saber qué pasos hiciste para poder hacerlo y compartirlo aquí

Last edited by a moderator:

Peludo27

Sep 17, 2022
you have to enter qualcomm mode and clean the locked system partition, then install the rom you need and then enter qualcomm mode again and modify the OEM FILE to change the phone model,

tienes que entrar a modo qualcomm y hacer clean de la particion bloqueada del sistema, luego instalas la rom que necesites y luego se entra a modo qualcomm de nuevo y modificas el archivo OEM FILE para cambiar el modelo del telefono,

joseph1114

Oct 19, 2022
Podrias compartir las aplicaciones?? Gracias
The application is called UAndroid tool I bought it and it cost me approximately 100 usd only that as there is not much information about this dongle I have no way to test it properly since it only comes from Chinese forums if there is someone who can support me regarding this I would not hesitate to share the whole process since it seems that this dongle does have support for the p50, p50 pro and p50 pocket

La aplicacion se llama UAndroid tool lo compre y me salio aprox en 100 usd solamente que como no hay mucha informacion sobre este dongle no tengo manera de testearlo como se debe ya que proviene solo de foros chinos si hay alguien que pueda apoyarme con respecto a esto no dudaria en compartir todo el proceso ya que parece ser que este dongle si tiene soporte para los p50, p50 pro y p50 pocket

mapamann

Jun 25, 2013
As far what I know you need to change/ repair oeminfo file, and during this process you update it with cn model names and so on , later you update chinese software. I did it some time back with p40 or 30 , don't remember. However it requires a software and huawei cable. Soft was called sigmakey or sygma unlock.. It can be done on your pc by you , but if someone do this by teamviewer ... maybe another way , or it install sygmakey software on your pc and just use one licence to login, once done , just logoff from it.. That's just my thoughts, if anyone have any ideas, just share ))
Hmm I have BAL-L49 and I want to try too. I also do have the Tools (Uni Android/Chimea/Sigma i.e.) But I don't find the option to "soft brick" the Qcom BAL-L49
The P30/P40 Series u mentioned are Hisilicon Models.

But when the model change (BAL-L49 --> BAL-AL00) is done remotly there has to be an option to boot into QDLoader 9008 Mode. I guess within that mode it possible to change model.

blueangelmda

May 21, 2011
Hmm I have BAL-L49 and I want to try too. I also do have the Tools (Uni Android/Chimea/Sigma i.e.) But I don't find the option to "soft brick" the Qcom BAL-L49
The P30/P40 Series u mentioned are Hisilicon Models.

But when the model change (BAL-L49 --> BAL-AL00) is done remotly there has to be an option to boot into QDLoader 9008 Mode. I guess within that mode it possible to change model.
Maybe, I think he is using UAndroid soft, last version support sd888.I tried to download , but cant install because of security restrictions , as I have a work pc on win 11 and antivirus dont allow me. All the soft you have, I think sigma do support sd. I found on yt instructions change region for p40 pro, basically repair the oem file, I did something like that before. He was using sigma. That's the same italian guy mentioned in links above.

Peludo27

Sep 17, 2022
U can't do with uandroid without Dongle, i can make the process for 20 usd, have software AND china file , vía TeamViewer, anydesk or todesk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HUAWEI P50 PRO GLOBAL VERSION (JAD-LX9) / GMS SUPPORT

Hello everyone, i want to start a thread with all know information that i collected. It would be great that everyone shares new discovered stuff about the GMS for the Global version of the Huawei P50 Pro (JAD-LX9) so that we have all that in one thread.

All Huawei lovers know that the P50 Pro is an great phone with an outstandig Camera, Design and Hardware, but the lack of GMS support makes it Hard for everyday usage.

Known Solutions to run Google Apps

1. Use Google Apps with an VM - GSPACE
    (link to the Tutorial) - Tested and Working

PROS

- Some apps works great
    - Easy to setup
    CONS
    - Some Apps are not working (for example : Crypto.com App)
    - It takes time to load the app
    - Problems with notifications (there is an online solution for this on Youtube)

2. Flash the HarmonyOS 2.0 Firmware for the Chinese Market

I found two Website online that offers the official HarmonyOS 2.0 Firmware, this website are selling the Firmware.I havent testet it yet. But there a solution for the Chinese version with the HarmonyOS to install an Native Support for GMS. So if we succeed to install the HarmonyOS Firmware i think that the GMS problem is then solved. I think that the Firmware is for the Snapdragon 888 version of the phone because i found that the Kirin 9000 version has an another Model Name (JAD-AL50) - but this info is not confirmed.

2.1 Website that offers the Firmware
    Firmware "JAD-LX9 102.0.1.200(SP2C00E200R4P1)_Firmware_general_HarmonyOS 2.0.1_05017RKJ"
    link to Website
    (English Website)
    link to Website (Chinese Website)

3. Install Play Store Via Ourplay (Chinese App). (link to the Tutorial) - Not tested yet

I will edit this post with all new know information.

Sorry for my English grammar
    I do it and fail to flash the harmony os
    As far what I know you need to change/ repair oeminfo file, and during this process you update it with cn model names and so on , later you update chinese software. I did it some time back with p40 or 30 , don't remember. However it requires a software and huawei cable. Soft was called sigmakey or sygma unlock.. It can be done on your pc by you , but if someone do this by teamviewer ... maybe another way , or it install sygmakey software on your pc and just use one licence to login, once done , just logoff from it.. That's just my thoughts, if anyone have any ideas, just share ))
    maybe I have good news ... there is a way to transform the JAD-LX9 into JAD-AL00 ... all remotely ... today I'm busy but tomorrow I have an appointment with the technician to do this ... in the meantime he has me asked to prepare:
    "Prepare a good quality about 32g, usb c port U disk or U disk + otg adapter, plug in the mobile phone"

I will let you know how it ends, even if I am confident because some time ago I had already done this operation with a matepad pro with him and everything went perfectly ... (except that he kept me in front of the pc for almost 2 hours. ..)