Search This thread

freaktunning

Jun 15, 2022
done GMS native on p50 global with harmony os 3.0
only one account google, i try later to put two google account

for GMS i use this guide

mapamann

Jun 25, 2013
U can't do with uandroid without Dongle, i can make the process for 20 usd, have software AND china file , vía TeamViewer, anydesk or todesk

Hi,

hmm weird, I do have Uandroid in between too. Bought 1 year licence. I don't find any way to convert. For testpoint Phone needs to be disassembled.

Can you please contact me? I'm interested for my P50 pocket

waterzz

Oct 28, 2022
1. Change region App Gallerry to Malaysia
2. Search App: Lighthouse
Done!
Login Google Account.
Can't working ChPlay, Google Translate
But working Gmail, Maps, Google Photo....
Tested!

rezaghj

Oct 29, 2022
1. Change region App Gallerry to Malaysia
2. Search App: Lighthouse
Done!
Login Google Account.
Can't working ChPlay, Google Translate
But working Gmail, Maps, Google Photo....
Tested!
How does it work?
Afte install app and login Google account it doesn't work for me
When sign in Google app there was an erro that " account already exists "
Although Google Chrome haven't any option to sign in

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221029_162517_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_20221029_162517_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20221029_162617_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221029_162617_com.android.chrome.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20221029_162506_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_20221029_162506_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 46

freaktunning

Jun 15, 2022
hello
some solutions for fix notification?
i install Simple Push Notification API to check and i have this messages

Please Recreate Api Key epic fail :)

orsoraro

Jan 6, 2015
Hello, unfortunately Gmail and Calendar doesn't work. When I try to open this app appear "Gmail do not work without Google Play Services, not supported by you device".

freaktunning

Jun 15, 2022
update
google play protection fix with this guide

anyone update?
Hello, unfortunately Gmail and Calendar doesn't work. When I try to open this app appear "Gmail do not work without Google Play Services, not supported by you device".
work gmail and google calendar
check my video

Attachments

• photo_2022-11-12_20-28-22.jpg
    photo_2022-11-12_20-28-22.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 31

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HUAWEI P50 PRO GLOBAL VERSION (JAD-LX9) / GMS SUPPORT

Hello everyone, i want to start a thread with all know information that i collected. It would be great that everyone shares new discovered stuff about the GMS for the Global version of the Huawei P50 Pro (JAD-LX9) so that we have all that in one thread.

All Huawei lovers know that the P50 Pro is an great phone with an outstandig Camera, Design and Hardware, but the lack of GMS support makes it Hard for everyday usage.

Known Solutions to run Google Apps

1. Use Google Apps with an VM - GSPACE
    (link to the Tutorial) - Tested and Working

PROS

- Some apps works great
    - Easy to setup
    CONS
    - Some Apps are not working (for example : Crypto.com App)
    - It takes time to load the app
    - Problems with notifications (there is an online solution for this on Youtube)

2. Flash the HarmonyOS 2.0 Firmware for the Chinese Market

I found two Website online that offers the official HarmonyOS 2.0 Firmware, this website are selling the Firmware.I havent testet it yet. But there a solution for the Chinese version with the HarmonyOS to install an Native Support for GMS. So if we succeed to install the HarmonyOS Firmware i think that the GMS problem is then solved. I think that the Firmware is for the Snapdragon 888 version of the phone because i found that the Kirin 9000 version has an another Model Name (JAD-AL50) - but this info is not confirmed.

2.1 Website that offers the Firmware
    Firmware "JAD-LX9 102.0.1.200(SP2C00E200R4P1)_Firmware_general_HarmonyOS 2.0.1_05017RKJ"
    link to Website
    (English Website)
    link to Website (Chinese Website)

3. Install Play Store Via Ourplay (Chinese App). (link to the Tutorial) - Not tested yet

I will edit this post with all new know information.

Sorry for my English grammar
    I do it and fail to flash the harmony os
    As far what I know you need to change/ repair oeminfo file, and during this process you update it with cn model names and so on , later you update chinese software. I did it some time back with p40 or 30 , don't remember. However it requires a software and huawei cable. Soft was called sigmakey or sygma unlock.. It can be done on your pc by you , but if someone do this by teamviewer ... maybe another way , or it install sygmakey software on your pc and just use one licence to login, once done , just logoff from it.. That's just my thoughts, if anyone have any ideas, just share ))
    maybe I have good news ... there is a way to transform the JAD-LX9 into JAD-AL00 ... all remotely ... today I'm busy but tomorrow I have an appointment with the technician to do this ... in the meantime he has me asked to prepare:
    "Prepare a good quality about 32g, usb c port U disk or U disk + otg adapter, plug in the mobile phone"

I will let you know how it ends, even if I am confident because some time ago I had already done this operation with a matepad pro with him and everything went perfectly ... (except that he kept me in front of the pc for almost 2 hours. ..)