Jun 15, 2022
all the guide for GMS native fail on global version

Attachments

• 2022-10-08 14.33.02.jpg
    2022-10-08 14.33.02.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 63

Johnny Empoli

Oct 9, 2022
maybe I have good news ... there is a way to transform the JAD-LX9 into JAD-AL00 ... all remotely ... today I'm busy but tomorrow I have an appointment with the technician to do this ... in the meantime he has me asked to prepare:
"Prepare a good quality about 32g, usb c port U disk or U disk + otg adapter, plug in the mobile phone"

I will let you know how it ends, even if I am confident because some time ago I had already done this operation with a matepad pro with him and everything went perfectly ... (except that he kept me in front of the pc for almost 2 hours. ..)

aafrankies

Dec 10, 2020
maybe I have good news ... there is a way to transform the JAD-LX9 into JAD-AL00 ... all remotely ... today I'm busy but tomorrow I have an appointment with the technician to do this ... in the meantime he has me asked to prepare:
"Prepare a good quality about 32g, usb c port U disk or U disk + otg adapter, plug in the mobile phone"

I will let you know how it ends, even if I am confident because some time ago I had already done this operation with a matepad pro with him and everything went perfectly ... (except that he kept me in front of the pc for almost 2 hours. ..)
we are waiting

Reactions: QQRush

freaktunning

Jun 15, 2022

good luck :)

QQRush

Jan 25, 2022
Hello everyone,
as promised here I am to tell you about my little test... (ps. my old xda account was lost)
I state that I have the P50 Pocket Premium Edition and not the p50 Pro, but the procedure is identical.
This morning at 9 I started with the technician to modify the phone, I wanted to transform it from BAL-L49 European version to BAL-AL00 model which is the Chinese one.
Attached are the photos of the "post-surgery", there is still hope for those who just do not want to give up google services lol

Attachments

• IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 177
  • InkedIMG_0003_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_0003_LI.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 213
  • InkedIMG_0006_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_0006_LI.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 224
Reactions: freaktunning

aafrankies

Dec 10, 2020
Hello everyone,
as promised here I am to tell you about my little test... (ps. my old xda account was lost)
I state that I have the P50 Pocket Premium Edition and not the p50 Pro, but the procedure is identical.
This morning at 9 I started with the technician to modify the phone, I wanted to transform it from BAL-L49 European version to BAL-AL00 model which is the Chinese one.
Attached are the photos of the "post-surgery", there is still hope for those who just do not want to give up google services lol
what's procedure?

blueangelmda

May 21, 2011
Hi, nice , please more info, guide, or how much it costs? I found out how to do that on p40 pro is it same procedure changing oeminfo file? Also this method work on any huawei device? Thanks

djeloy

Apr 26, 2012
Hello everyone,
How did you do it? With a box or how? It would be good to explain it.

QQRush

Jan 25, 2022
sorry for the wait, after several searches I found that it is not possible to make these changes by us :'(
The duration of the operation if all goes well is only 30 minutes, and the cost of about 30 euros... the technician connects remotely to the PC with the smartphone attached, after some operations still need to update with usb + OTG via recovery. I can only confirm that it works.
For those interested I can give you his wechat contact... just PM me.

djeloy

Apr 26, 2012
sorry for the wait, after several searches I found that it is not possible to make these changes by us :'(
The duration of the operation if all goes well is only 30 minutes, and the cost of about 30 euros... the technician connects remotely to the PC with the smartphone attached, after some operations still need to update with usb + OTG via recovery. I can only confirm that it works.
For those interested I can give you his wechat contact... just PM me.
If you connect remotely, anyone can do it. Since it does not require the use of any box or anything... Because it is your phone connected to your computer. I think it would be a great help for all users to release this method.

Peludo27

Sep 17, 2022
Yes bro release method we have subs in ... with access all roms

Last edited by a moderator:

QQRush

Jan 25, 2022
If you connect remotely, anyone can do it. Since it does not require the use of any box or anything... Because it is your phone connected to your computer. I think it would be a great help for all users to release this method.
ahaha i did the registration of all the procedure, very fast and simple, but can't reproduce the result by myself Y_Y
Also the guy used some tools that need to be purchased... sorry about it

blueangelmda

May 21, 2011
As far what I know you need to change/ repair oeminfo file, and during this process you update it with cn model names and so on , later you update chinese software. I did it some time back with p40 or 30 , don't remember. However it requires a software and huawei cable. Soft was called sigmakey or sygma unlock.. It can be done on your pc by you , but if someone do this by teamviewer ... maybe another way , or it install sygmakey software on your pc and just use one licence to login, once done , just logoff from it.. That's just my thoughts, if anyone have any ideas, just share ))

QQRush

Jan 25, 2022
As far what I know you need to change/ repair oeminfo file, and during this process you update it with cn model names and so on , later you update chinese software. I did it some time back with p40 or 30 , don't remember. However it requires a software and huawei cable. Soft was called sigmakey or sygma unlock.. It can be done on your pc by you , but if someone do this by teamviewer ... maybe another way , or it install sygmakey software on your pc and just use one licence to login, once done , just logoff from it.. That's just my thoughts, if anyone have any ideas, just share ))
I think it's Exactly something like this.. Please see the photo i took during the process...

Attachments

• IMG_20221010_153214.jpg
    IMG_20221010_153214.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 411

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HUAWEI P50 PRO GLOBAL VERSION (JAD-LX9) / GMS SUPPORT

Hello everyone, i want to start a thread with all know information that i collected. It would be great that everyone shares new discovered stuff about the GMS for the Global version of the Huawei P50 Pro (JAD-LX9) so that we have all that in one thread.

All Huawei lovers know that the P50 Pro is an great phone with an outstandig Camera, Design and Hardware, but the lack of GMS support makes it Hard for everyday usage.

Known Solutions to run Google Apps

1. Use Google Apps with an VM - GSPACE
    (link to the Tutorial) - Tested and Working

PROS

- Some apps works great
    - Easy to setup
    CONS
    - Some Apps are not working (for example : Crypto.com App)
    - It takes time to load the app
    - Problems with notifications (there is an online solution for this on Youtube)

2. Flash the HarmonyOS 2.0 Firmware for the Chinese Market

I found two Website online that offers the official HarmonyOS 2.0 Firmware, this website are selling the Firmware.I havent testet it yet. But there a solution for the Chinese version with the HarmonyOS to install an Native Support for GMS. So if we succeed to install the HarmonyOS Firmware i think that the GMS problem is then solved. I think that the Firmware is for the Snapdragon 888 version of the phone because i found that the Kirin 9000 version has an another Model Name (JAD-AL50) - but this info is not confirmed.

2.1 Website that offers the Firmware
    Firmware "JAD-LX9 102.0.1.200(SP2C00E200R4P1)_Firmware_general_HarmonyOS 2.0.1_05017RKJ"
    link to Website
    (English Website)
    link to Website (Chinese Website)

3. Install Play Store Via Ourplay (Chinese App). (link to the Tutorial) - Not tested yet

I will edit this post with all new know information.

Sorry for my English grammar
    I do it and fail to flash the harmony os