Which launcher for CM 11 do you guys like better

• Trebuchet (default CM 11 laucher)

Votes: 44 23.4%
  • Google Now Launcher

Votes: 144 76.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Everyone... Introducing the new Nexus Experience ROM based of, of the Google Nexus devices. This rom is in Beta with a few minor bugs BUT can still be used for daily use. You can flash this rom in all recoveries including Philz Touch, CWM, and TWRP. This rom is currently running Android 4.4.4 but will be updated to LOLLIPOP soon (still working on porting it)!

Current Features:
    1) Added the material design version of all the Google Apps
    2) Debloated CM 11... yes, it's possible
    3) Made the ROM much faster and smoother

Upcoming Features:
    1) New Android L bootanimation
    2) New Android L Google Now launcher
    3) New Android L sounds
    4) More Android L apps
    5) Much, much, more

Working:
    1) Pretty much everything

Not Working/Issues:
    1) U tell me... It is pretty much a stable ROM
    2) S-Pen not working in portrait mode

Mediafire link now live!

***REMEMBER TO DO A FACTORY RESET, WIPE CACHE, AND WIPE DELVIK CACHE BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM***
    Download Links:
    Version 1.0:
    1) Dropboxhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/509dgjgtj1pus96/NexusExperienceROMv1.0.zip?dl=0
    2) Mediafirehttp://www.mediafire.com/download/hv9y3bg8rg3i4zc/NexusExperienceROMv1.0.zip
    Version 1.1: Coming soon!
    1) Dropbox
    2) Mediafire

Changelog:
    Version 1.0
    -Initial release
    - Added app the material designed Google Apps
    -Debloated CM 11
    -Speeded up CM 11
    Version 1.1
    -Added Chrome/Google Play Store/Google Search/Google Play Services (Google Settings app)
    -Fixed Google Plus/Maps FC
    -Updated Google Play Services API making the device faster
    -Fixed 5 Ghz WiFi network visibility/connection errors fixed
    -Stability Improvements

THIS ROM WILL GET UPDATES ON A DAILY BASIS...CHECK BACK AT THIS THREAD OFTEN :)

XDA:DevDB Information
    The Nexus Experience Rom, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

Contributors
    Shawn5162, Shawn5162
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    Based On: AOSP/CyanogenMod 11

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: Version 1.0
    Beta Release Date: 2014-11-11

Created 2014-11-12
    Last Updated 2014-11-11

XDA:DevDB Information
    The Nexus Experience Rom, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

Contributors
    Shawn5162, Shawn5162
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    Based On: AOSP/CyanogenMod 11

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: Version 1.1
    Beta Release Date: 2014-11-12

Created 2014-11-12
    Last Updated 2015-06-14
    So guys...haven't commented in a while but I am happy to announce I am working on compiling AOSP for the P600 , P601, and P605...I will be compiling it from scratch and adding hundreds of modification to make the ROM unique...Also since the ROM is AOSP based, it will always get updated to the latest release of android! Once the ROM is done I will start a new thread in "Original Android Development"...It will start form v1.0 but will be basically v2.0 of this ROM

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Free mobile app
    Really don't want to be the party pooper here, but I'd like to draw people's attention to the fact that the v2.0 preview offered in this thread (and any following 2.X build possibly) are just re-uploads of my unofficial CyanogenMod builds over here: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-note-10-2014/orig-development/sm-p600-cyanogenmod-12-0-unofficial-t2962520.

So unless the Developer of this thread modifies my builds a lot (like he did with CM11 builds from equiliumtbr), I'd recommend people to head over to the original thread I linked above and post bug reports there.
    It's a lot more convenient for me to just monitor one thread for issues instead of two, especially with the fact I only distribute my work in my thread, so I cannot control what exactly is modified here.
    Shawn (the developer of this ROM) is of course free to use my sources on github to build his own CyanogenMod or whatever he likes, but I'd highly advise not to edit ROMs that were compiled by another person.

You can check which person did the actual build by checking in Settings -> About the device -> kernel version.
    If it says something like: chris@localhost in there, it's one of my builds
    (chris is my user name and localhost is the name of my hackintosh (too lazy to rename 'till today)).

Again, not wanting to discredit anyone or messing things up, just saying I can fix more bugs if I only have to monitor one spot for issue reports.
    v2.0 [LOLLIPOP]

Great news...android 5.0/v2.0 comes out within 7 days....Right now i'm debugging...next I am going to implement ROM exclusive features such as root ;)

Also thanks everyone for your donations...it really helps devlopment
    So just wanted to give a little status report
    1) Uploading to MEGA now
    2) This version is very stable (But still has a few bugs ;))
    3) Just got off the phone with Microsoft's mobile division....they gave me permission to include Word/Excel/PowerPoint Preview .apks in my ROM...They also told me to inform everyone using my rom NOT to extract the .apks and redistribute the .apk files as these are preview builds and only given to a select number of people (Thanks for ur cooperation and hope u enjoy)

Donations are always welcome for my hard work :)
    USE THIS LINK FOR DONATIONS:
    https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...63663d3faee8d66f31424b43e9a70645c907a6cbd8fb4

ROM Dev,
    Shawn5162