Question P6P or P6?

Search This thread

selayan

Jun 15, 2011
www.android-edge.com
This is the first phone where I haven't changed the Animation Scale. Battery life is what it is. I'm not complaining and I assume it'll settle in like most phones. So far, I have zero complaints and glad I went wit the Pro. I would have been always nagging over it if I went the P6.

Fingerprint reader has been fine, unlike the early complaints I read.

The Camera is epic. I mean pics are just amazing looking.

I'm only curious why the December Update won't show up, when it looks like it was finally released last week
I would not worry too much about the December update. Many people are having signal issues with it. Mine got pushed on MetroPCS and my battery has gotten worse. Signal is not as good either but I never got the ! before like many people are now getting. Buut, my mobile data is super slow which I think is a side effect of something in the new update.

I would not worry too much about the December update. Many people are having signal issues with it. Mine got pushed on MetroPCS and my battery has gotten worse. Signal is not as good either but I never got the ! before like many people are now getting. Buut, my mobile data is super slow which I think is a side effect of something in the new update.
Oh, ugh. That's not good

Reactions: jenneh

blazablaz

I'm loving my P6P. I got the 512gb version but regardless of that I would have chosen the p6p anyway. I wanted all 3 cameras and 120hz. I only wish I could have gotten the 512gb in cloudy white as that was my preferred color choice but stormy black is sleek too. That telephoto lens is aces👍 I'm coming from a op7pro so curved is not an issue for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm loving my P6P. I got the 512gb version but regardless of that I would have chosen the p6p anyway. I wanted all 3 cameras and 120hz. I only wish I could have gotten the 512gb in cloudy white as that was my preferred color choice but stormy black is sleek too. That telephoto lens is aces👍 I'm coming from a op7pro so curved is not an issue for me.
    I decided on the pro for the LTPO display and the 48 telephoto. I learned quickly that 120hz eats the battery so I keep it at 60 which helps a LOT.
    That's actually - at the moment - not true. There seems to be a strange bug.

I do have both phones. Wife murdering me ugh.

Ordered the Cloudy White Pixel 6 Pro originally, and had it delivered, and upon opening the box and looking over this super cool new phone, the curved edge display jumped out at me, not in a good way. The screen edges looked like an old Samsung Galaxy phone from years ago, just a dated look, and they add absolutely nothing useful to the phone. Feels more like a Samsung phone, not a Google Pixel.

Plus tapping on the phone or using the keyboard, there's this strange hollow feel behind the 6 Pro, hard to describe until you have it in your hands, but it feels sort of cheap.

I then went to T-Mobile, picked up a Seamfoam green Pixel 6, and my goodness, night and day better. Just feels rock solid, the FLAT screen a dream. This Pixel 6 feels more Google type, and just a nicer phone to hold and use.

But I will admit, the 6 Pro does feel slightly faster and smoother than the 6.
    If you have to question if the extra $300 is worth it for the 6 Pro, just go for the 6. The 6 is the Pixel for most people anyway. I went with the 6 Pro because I want the best Google has to offer and the 6 isn't it. I'm a previous 2 XL and 4 XL owner.
    And that's just it. I always go for the bigger model, but times are a little tough right now, which is the only reason I'm even debating one or the other
    If you have to question if the extra $300 is worth it for the 6 Pro, just go for the 6. The 6 is the Pixel for most people anyway. I went with the 6 Pro because I want the best Google has to offer and the 6 isn't it. I'm a previous 2 XL and 4 XL owner.