• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

P7 Lollipop

Search This thread

drguild

Jul 4, 2012
It's fake on obviously add new says xda tutorial and that's nothing in this section on it or the other areas for our p7.

As above no cwm on p7 twm is what is used it seems, also he doesn't state model number remember there all imcompatible the roms as all the l10 people are unhappy that's no Dev emui 3 ROM or that device.

The kernel has only been recently released publicly for our devices and you will see any custom rom on this forum is a early test version.

The screenshot is edited KOT49H is the 4.4.2 build number lollipop uses something else and is a white background I'm running it on my nexus 10 right now.

Also emui 3.0 on 4.4 isn't out till next week.

I do hope huawei release a v5 lolipop rom but when or if they will announce it I don't know.

Allot of companies like to sell new devices than update them to the new versions.

These scams have been going round for years for many things not just android Roms where they take something and sightly edit it and put links behind a survey host.

Last edited:

drguild

Jul 4, 2012
If you need anymore proof it's a scam it has URL stuff to rewrite the article as you can see here on my attempt at a funny test.

http://www.lollipop-rom.org/mp3-/this-site-is-a-scam-dont-use-this-guide-to-update-6124.html

Also since yesterday when I sent a message inquiring about things the person quietly changed the screenshots and stuff from a black to white background based on my inquiry to fool people even more.

Just found out the comments are in an iframe from a totally different site as well as other things by looking at the site code.

Here is the WHOIS details of the site with contact details of the owner if anyone is wondering.

Going a google I found other sites linked to the email related to android etc and a forex scam thing.
Also a registered street address in indonesia connected to the accounts.

I have compiled some info and submitted it to google the best I can as there's no official way to submit this stuff.

So for now this thread can die until Huawei announces a proper lollipop version.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is scam. Just don't try to download it.
    "Rom size: 128MB"
    I loled...