P8 Lite Kirin Single SIM stuck at bootlogo, can't enter bootloader or recovery...

Search This thread

hackerpower

Feb 4, 2013
Lisbon
Hi guys,

Was trying to remove the branded rom that came with the phone, neither method of updating worked so i flashed via fastboot the boot, recovery, cust and system images, everything ok the first time, afterwards i tried a different rom and the phone got stuck at the bootlogo, coudn't turn it off, do nothing, left it and i went to sleep, of course the battery died.

Now the phone led is always blinking red no matter how much time i leave charging or connected to pc and can't enter fastboot mode or recovery or update 3 buttons..?

Any ideas? Is it completly dead?

PS: Later was able to turn it off and now it turned itself on (because its connected to charger) and the led isn't blinking anymore, still stuck on bootlogo and nothing happens...

Last edited:

cristi.blidariu

Sep 30, 2015
Otelu-Rosu
Hi guys,

Was trying to remove the branded rom that came with the phone, neither method of updating worked so i flashed via fastboot the boot, recovery, cust and system images, everything ok the first time, afterwards i tried a different rom and the phone got stuck at the bootlogo, coudn't turn it off, do nothing, left it and i went to sleep, of course the battery died.

Now the phone led is always blinking red no matter how much time i leave charging or connected to pc and can't enter fastboot mode or recovery or update 3 buttons..?

Any ideas? Is it completly dead?

PS: Later was able to turn it off and now it turned itself on (because its connected to charger) and the led isn't blinking anymore, still stuck on bootlogo and nothing happens...

Hi,you can try what i post here it might work

hackerpower

Feb 4, 2013
Lisbon
Hi,you can try what i post here it might work

If you cannot get into fastboot or recovery, try connect it via USB to a PC, then hold volume + power up, release power up when it turns on but keep holding vol up.

Already tried every sinlge thing/combination, can't get past the boot logo, or seem to charge up the phone, red led always blinking.

Will try to open phone tomorrow disconnect the battery and connect again and try to enter bootloader to flash the 4 .img and get back in business.

p8tgames

Jan 23, 2017
idk where
Hey! It seems like that you hard bricked your device! Is your P8Lite still under warrenty? Rooting IS allowed in the Huawei warrenty! If you dont have warrenty, Ask some proffesionals.
Have a nice day!
P.S: Im living in Germany. Thats why my english is so bad. :)

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone