• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

P9 Hard Bricked - No recovery, no fastboot

Search This thread

theoh88

Oct 23, 2011
Montélimar
Hi,
First i'm sorry for my bad english.
I've a P9, and i tried to update to Nougat. But something went wrong, and now, i can't boot my phone, no recovery no fastboot. When i plug it on my pc, my phone is recognize as "USB SER". How to unbricked ?

theoh88

Oct 23, 2011
Montélimar
Hi,

After hours of search, i found a python program for honor 4C. This program can communicate with p9 with usb serial port. So, i got Linux on my pc, tried to be familiar with python.
Now, i need some information:
startframe
headframe
bootheadaddress
bootdownloadaddress

If guys can give me this information or tell me where to find them, please leave reply !

AneirinIV

Aug 24, 2017
Hey mate I managed to revive my phone ... it had to be something hardware related. I opened it up, disconnected the battery cable for a couple of minutes, reconnected and re-screwed everything and it turned on. I didn't even lose any data.

Reactions: chrisheavy

Nemesis1981

Dec 25, 2018
Marseille
Same trouble

Hi every body 'im so sorry for my english, i'm french...

Could some one please help me, i've tryed to restore a mate 10 pro who as in demo mode but i made a mistake with a "update.zip" file and now the phone is always off, no fastboot or recovry mode, the phone stay off when i press the power bouton. when i plug the USB cable, it appear "USB SER" only.

Thanks for your attention

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, i have a computer. I tried to insert usb cable with vol down, but my phone is always recognized as USB SER
    Hey mate I managed to revive my phone ... it had to be something hardware related. I opened it up, disconnected the battery cable for a couple of minutes, reconnected and re-screwed everything and it turned on. I didn't even lose any data.