P9 Lite VNS-L31 bootloop, no recovery, no twrp , no bootloader

Search This thread

dragon218

Apr 13, 2017
in me case, i gave up. Send it to warranty. Get info that they can't repair it and resend me new one. I get c686 b161 but i don't even think about go to c432 and android 7. I will wait 6 month if need to, to get it from OTA :D :D :angel:

dragon218

Apr 13, 2017
Hi. Im facing the same problem, i have the bootloader unlocked but i cant boot to twrp, already did dload but didnt worked. Can someone help me please???

Software update came up failed or what ? After all software change i have done, my twrp has been overwrite bye factory recovery. Imo is normal. You need to write exactly where you stuck bootloop with no fastboot ? What do you mean "did dload but didn't worked" ? You can't switch to update screen or error after 5% ?

fazbarulho

May 11, 2012
Lisboa
Software update came up failed or what ? After all software change i have done, my twrp has been overwrite bye factory recovery. Imo is normal. You need to write exactly where you stuck bootloop with no fastboot ? What do you mean "did dload but didn't worked" ? You can't switch to update screen or error after 5% ?

At this point I can't even start the erecovery with 3 buttons or twrp, don't boot any way
Before it did the update but I got stuck with the logo and nothing

pyromana

Aug 9, 2005
Hi everybody,
I'm having the same issue as many of you I guess.
I received a notification that the android 7 was available for my phone so I downloaded the update. once android started I noticed the bluetooth didn't work properly. I made the rollback as mentioned by huawei. everything worked perfectly. My brother told me that he had the correct update (around 2gb) and had no issue with the bluetooth.
=> youpie I try but I made the rollback starting from android 6... and apparently my phone didn't like it as it's not booting and stuck in the boot process.
I tried many thinks and I'm a bit... desesperate :(
I didn't tick the USB debug think, I didn't tick the OEM unlock think...
I'm really stuck and don't know what to do.

The fastboot works but can't do anythink as for example, I can't unlock the OEM even with the unlock boot code.

What do you advice me to do?
many thanks.

Control-

Mar 25, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Note 20
the only thing i get is the logo, no button combination gets me anywhere. cant do anything with this phone. i didnt try doing a update or daowngrade. woke up one mornong and was at the logo boot loop. tried flashing with a downgrade file and no can not get into any thing with the buttons. some please help

taha129

Oct 13, 2018
the only thing i get is the logo, no button combination gets me anywhere. cant do anything with this phone. i didnt try doing a update or daowngrade. woke up one mornong and was at the logo boot loop. tried flashing with a downgrade file and no can not get into any thing with the buttons. some please help
Did you fix so how

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone