• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

P9000 nougat new beta version

Search This thread

josueoliveira

Nov 27, 2010
I've stumbled in this new version of P9000 nougat beta version.
Do you think this one is better than the published on 07/11/2016??
bbs.elephone.hk /thread-12793-1-1.html#.WG5hr-TUd2U

Traton

Oct 31, 2016
Please ask devs not to mess with perfect p9000 7.0 nougat. Look what they have done to cm13 build 4 + 5 totally destroyed it. How can those idiots leave a phone with no sound. I know its free and they dedicate there own time to the project. But honestly were better off without them breaking our phones.

Fran Montero

Jun 22, 2015
Realme GT
Please ask devs not to mess with perfect p9000 7.0 nougat. Look what they have done to cm13 build 4 + 5 totally destroyed it. How can those idiots leave a phone with no sound. I know its free and they dedicate there own time to the project. But honestly were better off without them breaking our phones.

That post say a los about you

Ruben Craveiro

Feb 18, 2015
Lisboa
This seems just like a post of someone that doesnt read the posts of the threads... The only reason why deepflex messed up with cyanogenmod on latest builds is simply because he couldnt test it since his device broke.. And he isnt breaking anything if you have a problem simply restore to an older build.. if you still have problems you can go build yourself a rom that works the way you want. Anyway, try to show more respect to the devs...

Traton

Oct 31, 2016
This might help P9000 nougat 7.0. I ran sptools format & download. Repeated again. Routed with twrp, super su 2.79. I went into engineer mode to restore IMEI. Rebooted viola fingerprint sensor worked perfect. Led & home button works like stock. All off screen gesture are working. Remember to run sptools in format & download twice.

Fran Montero

Jun 22, 2015
Realme GT
This might help P9000 nougat 7.0. I ran sptools format & download. Repeated again. Routed with twrp, super su 2.79. I went into engineer mode to restore IMEI. Rebooted viola fingerprint sensor worked perfect. Led & home button works like stock. All off screen gesture are working. Remember to run sptools in format & download twice.

How to restore IMEI? Thanks

Traton

Oct 31, 2016
Dialer enter *#*#3646633#*#* click on connectivity, then Cds info, click on radio info. Phone 1 write in AT +EGMR=1,10,"your IMEI number first one" press enter.
Phone 2 write in AT +EGMR=1,7," your IMEI number 2nd one" press enter. Remember to leave space between AT & + . Reboot your done. This method restores sim 1 to no1 slot & sim 2 to number 2 slot. Make back up off rom with twrp 1St. Just in case.

Last edited:

Fran Montero

Jun 22, 2015
Realme GT
Dialer enter *#*#3646633#*#* click on connectivity, then Cds info, click on radio info. Phone 1 write in At +EGMR=1,10,"your IMEI number first one" press enter.
Phone 2 write in AT +EGMR=1,7," your IMEI number 2nd one" press enter. Remember to leave space between AT & + . Reboot your done. This method restores sim 1 to no1 slot & sim 2 to number 2 slot. Make back up off rom with twrp 1St. Just in case.
And that method enables FP sensor and LED?? Thanks!!

Traton

Oct 31, 2016
And that method enables FP sensor and LED?? Thanks!!
NO. That method restores your IMEI numbers that you will lose when you format your phone through sp tools. My fingerprint & led started working after i formated & download for a second time. Previously i just used download mode & fingerprint never worked. My LED shows messages & battery charging. It also wireless charges in 75 mins.

Traton

Oct 31, 2016
The last beta installs better clean than dirty flash. If you dirty flash it just upgrades the problems. Elephone main site does say fingerprint does not work well, but it works. After testing for a couple of days Led is OK but a bit hit & miss.

TheDon13

Oct 9, 2010
Is this worth upgrading to at this stage? Coming from Umi phones which are nigh on impossible to brick in my experience, I am intrigued to see what users experience of this Beta rom is. Hopefully a 100% fully stable 7.0 version is coming very soon :)

Apr 11, 2015
Dialer enter *#*#3646633#*#* click on connectivity, then Cds info, click on radio info. Phone 1 write in AT +EGMR=1,10,"your IMEI number first one" press enter.
I don't have Cds info how do I do it? Its not there when I'm in engineer mode and go to connectivity

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

That post say a los about you
    This seems just like a post of someone that doesnt read the posts of the threads... The only reason why deepflex messed up with cyanogenmod on latest builds is simply because he couldnt test it since his device broke.. And he isnt breaking anything if you have a problem simply restore to an older build.. if you still have problems you can go build yourself a rom that works the way you want. Anyway, try to show more respect to the devs...