• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

PA GApps

Search This thread
Y

ym123

People did any one Downloaded or made a mirror For PA GApps ?!
The download links Will be removed tomorrow ..
and i don't know any GApps that contains the apps that i want except this :/
( If no one made a mirror can any one recommend a good GApps ( for 5.0.2 ) )

Last edited:

marcosdavy

Dec 8, 2014
Internet is sucks it Takes 1 and half an hour to download 200 MB :D and i want the full and stock packages :v
I downloaded yesterday versions 4.4.4, 5.0.1 and 5.1, but only the Stock and the Nano. I'm in the phone now, but when I can, I post and send the link in Mega. It will take a while to upload.

Thindboy

Feb 4, 2012
Vienna
I made full mirrors for all the 5.0.x Gapps variants. :eek:
http://www.androidrootz.com/2015/03/download-android-50x-lollipop-gapps.html

I might do this for 4.4.x Kitkat and 5.1.x Lollipop too if enough people want it.

Thanx for the mirror! It would be great if you could to this for 5.1 also!

As the Information Table explaining the difference between the different packages was removed as well...

14GKSAp.png

Enjoy!

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Can someone please explain me the difference between pico and pico(uni) package?

I have a S2 running CM12 and i need the pico package but uni or non uni? how can i know?

Regards

Last edited:
Reactions: befa34 and YoannS

one7dchevy

Mar 1, 2011
Thanx for the mirror! It would be great if you could to this for 5.1 also!

As the Information Table explaining the difference between the different packages was removed as well...

14GKSAp.png

Enjoy!

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Can someone please explain me the difference between pico and pico(uni) package?

I have a S2 running CM12 and i need the pico package but uni or non uni? how can i know?

Regards

The table is in the other thread in this same forum. There's a download link..

Top Liked Posts