PACEficator Project|Hybrid ROM 2.0.84.0 v2.8 Installer|Stratos & Pace (2021/01/29)

Search This thread

nhedgehog

Oct 21, 2009
Since I'm trying to get the most of my Pace&Stratos, I try to understand the differences between the ROMS, especially regarding gps and elevation accuracy as well as battery life.
Pace ROM Stock_US_2.8.5.0 (Rooted)
versus
Stratos v2.8_Hybrid_2.0.84.0
I did extensive battery life measurings here are just some to underline my point.

Standby time for booth ROMs seem to be the same, Airplane mode without using the light about 14 days probably 0,3%battery/h.

Activity Climb (without heartrate):
Pace ROM Stock_US_2.8.5.0 under 3%battery/h = 36h
Stratos v2.8_Hybrid_2.0.84.0 3,8%battery/h = 26h

which makes a signifikant difference regarding battery life, both use the 19439 gps firmware, so I'm quite sure the difference is due to the newwearsport app.
I'm thinking about testing the Stratos3 apps but it seem, the installer has not inkluded the newwearsports app, so this probably doesn't change the battery consumption.
GPS accuracy is comparable, still not sure about the elevation data.

Can someone please explain to me which advantage I get from updating to the Stratos3 apps.

mascote9rc

Apr 18, 2012
Rio Claro
Moto G
Moto G 2014
Even if the line is dead and the project will not have any more updates, I would like to know how do I edit the training center. I aim to run 21km and would like to edit the workouts for my experience. Does anyone know how to do it?

Youssefcadillac

Dec 31, 2021
The setup stuck at this after restart to fastboot plz any solution

Attachments

• 8FB28C73-6CA1-446D-8DFD-618D39F84EBA.jpeg
    8FB28C73-6CA1-446D-8DFD-618D39F84EBA.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 67

Accidd

Aug 16, 2009
Wroclaw
Hi. I have problem. Flashing stratos:
Code:
 CONNECT YOUR WATCH TO BEGIN
 CHECKING IF FULL BOOT IS COMPLETED
OK! LET'S GO!
 INSTALLATION FEATURES
Watch = Stratos
Keys/Buttons mapping = Old
ROM Language = en-PL
Factory Reset = yes
System Fonts = sto
GPS Firmware = Old/Stock 18344
Bluetooth volume boost = no
Launcher App List = no
Notifications manager = no
Animations speed = 0.1
Bootanimation = stock
Watchface date format = 2021-12-31
 WATCH FEATURES
/system/lost+found: was unexpected at this time.

C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Local\Temp\ir_ext_temp_1>

I can't remove /system/lost+found. Tried clearing windows temp data but didnt help.
Also cant wipe data for the watch using ALLINONE tool fastboot wipe command (says failed).

The4anoni

Code:
OK! LET'S GO!
 INSTALLATION FEATURES
Watch = Stratos
ROM Language = en-PL
Factory Reset = yes
System Fonts = sto
Launcher App List = no
Animations speed = 0.1
Bootanimation = stock
 WATCH FEATURES

I can't remove /system/lost+found. Tried clearing windows temp data but didnt help.
Also cant wipe data for the watch using ALLINONE tool fastboot wipe command (says failed).
Try to restore watch with Ingenic cloner tool https://xdaforums.com/t/tutorial-in...-stratos-3-verge-deep-flash-tutorial.3908237/
I hope nothing wrong is happening on your watch...

Accidd

Aug 16, 2009
Wroclaw
The thing is that the watch seems to be working fine. I did the same way many Paces and Stratos and this is first time I have this.

Saratoga79

Jan 12, 2013
Ordizia Capital
Code:
OK! LET'S GO!
 INSTALLATION FEATURES
Watch = Stratos
ROM Language = en-PL
Factory Reset = yes
System Fonts = sto
Launcher App List = no
Animations speed = 0.1
Bootanimation = stock
 WATCH FEATURES

If I'm not wrong, this used to happen with old firmware versions. Update your watch to latest fw, and try again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PACEficator Project|Hybrid ROM 2.0.84.0 v2.8 Installer|Stratos & Pace (2021/01/29)

THIS IS NOT FOR AMAZFIT VERGE OR STRATOS 3

disclaimer_xda.png

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please make sure you read and understand everything written in the post before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and must be sure of what it does.
    info_xda.png

• The project is aimed to support multilanguage translations for Amazfit Stratos and Pace, installing Stratos Everest ROM on both Stratos and Pace watches.
    • This will merge Pace WOS ROM and Stratos Everest ROM in one project, known as Hybrid ROM.
    • This Custom ROM is based on latest Stratos Stable Chinese Firmware, and used translations are from STOCKfied and Pace ROM on Crowdin (See Post #3) and OneSky before.
    • Never take OTA updates when running a custom ROM.
    • For a correct Vo2max measurement, you have to correctly set all your personal data in Amazfit App Profile menu, Heart Rate zones included
    Stratos users
    • This is an evolution of Everest ROM so you will not note any difference
    • Always choose Stratos A1609/A1619 in "Your watch is a" setup
    • Choose between Old or New key mapping
    Pace users
    • This will install Stratos Everest ROM with all needed files for Pace
    • Always choose Pace A1602/A1612 in "Your watch is a" setup
    • After a Factory Reset, pair the watch in Amazfit app as Stratos
    • Vo2max support
    • Choose between Power, laps or lock button remap

What is not working on Pace
    • If you are NOT going to use Vo2max feature, this is a list of what is NOT WORKING: (AFAIK)
      · Double tap to wake (DT2W)
      · Face palm cover lock
    • If you are going to use Vo2max feature, this is a list of what is NOT WORKING: (AFAIK)
      · Double tap to wake (DT2W)
      · Face palm cover lock
      · Built-in Heart-Rate Monitor. This is why you need a Bluetooth Heart-Rate Monitor
      · Compass app
      · Barometer
      · Altitude measurement is bugged during activity or may be stuck always in initial value
      · After an activity is finished, you will not get any Elevation value
      · Maybe some other data
      · Mic
      · You tell me more
    Tips for Pace users
    • Don't use your Pace for swimming
      03-512.png
    • After ROM installation check bootloader status to ensure everything went fine and you are still unlocked
    features_xda.png

• Based on latest Stratos Stable Chinese Firmware
    • Supported languages (some languages may be in English/Chinese):
    1. Español (ES)
    2. English (US)
    3. Euskera (EU)
    4. Portuguese (BR)
    5. Catalán (CA)
    6. German (DE)
    7. French (FR)
    8. Hungarian (HU)
    9. Italian (IT)
    10. Hebrew (HE)
    11. Dutch (NL)
    12. Polish (PL)
    13. Turkish (TR)
    14. Portuguese (PT)
    15. Czech (CS)
    16. Slovak (SK)
    17. Greek (GR)
    18. Slovenian (SI)
    19. Russian (RU)
    20. Croatian (HR)
    21. Vietnamese (VN)
    22. Arabic (SA)
    23. Persian (AF)
    24. Thai (TH)
    25. Bulgarian (BG)
    26. Serbian (SR)
    27. Korean (KR) (New)
    • Sport voice alerts:
    • Spanish
    • Basque
    • English
    • Polish
    • Italian
    • French
    • Portuguese-BR
    • Vo2max support for Pace* (Check Requirements)
    • Manual laps support for Pace* (Check Requirements)
    • Deleted Chinese apps
    • Alipay.apk
    • XimalayaSound.apk
    • Stratos 3 apps
    • Neon icon theme in Settings
    • Real time data of Last Lap (L.L.) and Current Lap (C.L.)
    • Init.d support and included script
    • Zipalign binary by @osm0sis (App optimization)
    • Samsung OneUI 2.1 emojis with Unicode 12 support
    • AmazMod or WatchDroid (notifications manager)
    • PaceCalendar, GreatFit and T9 keyboard (AmazMod)
    • Font selection and preview (?) for stock notifications
    • Stock
    • Arabic
    • Hebrew
    • Samsung OneUI 2.1
    • MIUI12
    • Applemint
    • Thai and Korean fonts
    • Option to choose between old Pace or new Stratos GPS Firmware
    • Option to choose animations speed
    • New bootanimations
    • Save locations and navigate to them starting an activity
    • Old keys mapping
    • Option for ADB/Fastboot/USB driver installation
    • Option to launch QR code
    • Re-enabled OTA update notifications
    • Option to install watchface date format mod
    • No 2 widget limitation
    variants_xda.png

• Stratos
    • A1609(S) CN/Chinese version
    • A1619(S) US/Global/International version
    • Pace
    • A1602 CN/Chinese version
    • A1612 US/Global/International version
    requisitos_xda.png

• Properly installed adb/fastboot drivers on your PC
    • Unlocked Bootloader if you are on stock/original firmware
    • Minimum firmware versión 2.x.x.x, latest version recommended
    • 40% battery
    • 300 MB free on your watch
    • Doing a Factory Reset is recommended on installation and mandatory for Pace
    * If you are going to use Vo2max feature in Pace, you MUST use a Bluetooth Heart Rate monitor

credits_xda.png

installation.png

Windows automatic installer
    1. Sync all your data with Amazfit App
    2. Download the ROM zip
    3. Extract it somewhere
    4. Connect your watch to PC (Watch needs to be full booted (showing the Watch Face))
    5. Run .exe file (without administrator privileges)
    6. Choose your language
    7. Choose ROM installation
    8. Setup the features of the ROM (Some features will increase installation time considerably). Choose Yes in Factory Reset setup if you are a Pace user, recommended for Stratos users too
      8.a Stratos users: Always choose Stratos A1609/A1619 in "Your watch is a" setup. This will enable a new setup menu, Key mapping:
      8.a.1 Key mapping: Choose buttons behaviour between Old or New key remap

8.b Pace users: Always choose Pace A1602/A1612 in "Your watch is a" setup. This will enable new setup menus, Vo2max Pace and Button remap, where:
      8.b.1 Vo2max Pace: Choose if you want to use Vo2max feature
      8.b.2 Button remap: Choose button behaviour between Power, laps and lock remap

Check screenshots for more info
    9. Click ROM installation
    10. Wait and enjoy
    [*]Configure your watch and Amazfit app and install Stratos 3 apps if you want from Main Menu>Stratos 3 apps

Some screenshot

0.png

1.png

2.png

2-1.png

How to take a log of the installation output (Windows .bat)
    When the installation is finished, left click at top-left corner>Edit>Select all

log1.png

Now left click again at top-left corner>Edit>Copy
    log2.png

Now go to any folder or desktop, right click>New>New text file, rename the file, open and paste there what you copied before. Post or upload here that .txt.

Installation output examples
    Look attached files

Alternative Windows installers, Linux scripts and Manual Installation method
    Check Post #2
    Language change
    You can switch between different languages with ease choosing Change language menu in the installer, but note that you MUST have the ROM installed to do it.
    Pace users can also enable or disable Vo2max feature from here, as other configuration.
    1. Run .exe file (without administrator privileges)
    2. Choose your language
    3. Choose Change language
    4. Setup the features of the ROM (Some features will increase installation time considerably)
    5. And choose ROM installation
    6. Wait and enjoy
    CN Apps Pack
    You can install/uninstall some Chinese apps which are removed by default from Change language>CN Apps Pack>Install

• Alipay.apk (deleted by default)
    • HmTvHelper.apk (MiRemote) (not deleted by default)
    • WearSmartHome.apk (MiHome) (not deleted by default)
    • XimalayaSound.apk (deleted by default)
    Added scripts to install Stratos 3 apps and Health app

Stratos 3 apps

Some info
    I added a new menu in the installer, Main Menu>Stratos 3 Apps. In this new page you will be able to choose between usually installed Stratos 3 apps zip and Health app, which needs some specific steps before installation.

Health app
    If you want to install Stratos 3 apps and Health app, you have to follow these steps before installation:

1. Install the ROM as usual. AmazMod installation is needed for full support
    2. When installation is done, pair the watch if needed and configure your watch as usual
    3. Configure everything in phone as usual, Amazfit and AmazMod app
    4. If you are going to use Continuous HR measurement feature in your watch, be sure to enable it and check HR data syncs correctly in Amazfit app. Note that Stratos 3 Health app doesn't have a toggle to enable/disable this feature, so this feature has to be enabled before. IMPORTANT: When you run one of these scripts don't touch the screen of the watch because the scripts will so some stuff like unlock the watch, launch a screen and send a tap action in HR button of the
    5. Install Stratos 3 apps and Health app.
    You can install Stratos 3 apps only if you want, without Health app.
    You can install Health app without continuous HR measurement enabled and still take manual HR measurements.
    If HR data doesn't sync in Amazfit app you can try to force close Amazfit app and cleaning app's cache and data.
    If you install Health app and you want to go into stock firmware or just reinstall the ROM again but without the app, after the installation, you will have to do a factory reset or use the new shell script health_fix to avoid Stratos Health app from crashing.

Bugs
    As for now, the known bugs are:

• Weather data not fully working for stock watchfaces but you can use AmazMod and its weather provider to have partial data
    • If you install Health app without enabled continuous HR measurement, you can still take manual measurements but you can't check for previous data (3 dot icon) as watch Launcher will crash.
    • Manual HR measurement doesn't seem to sync in the app
    • AGPS and Location Services settings in Settings>General menu
    • Ultra mode
    First boot after ROM installation and factory reset will take around 5-10 min

Some tips
    If you install any 3th party apps like AmazMod, you MUST enable launcher Applist in order to use them, and open them at least once.
    New shell scripts
    You can use AmazMod or a PC:
    AmazMod
    In phone's app, go to Settings>Tweaks, and in the command line type the name of the script you want to run, and press RUN.
    PC
    Open a command window or terminal and use these commands:

Code:
    adb shell script_name
    Added scripts in this version (/system/xbin):
    • health_fix Fix Stratos/Pace Health app crash if you installed stock firmware or another ROM and you previously had installed Stratos 3 Health app
    Manual command:
    Code:
    adb -d kill-server
    adb -d start-server
    adb -d root
    adb -d shell su -c rm -r /data/user/0/com.huami.watch.health/
    adb -d reboot
    adb -d kill-server
    • hr0 Disables continuous HR measurement (Beta)
    • hr1 Enables continuous HR measurement (Beta)
    • disable_ota Disable OTA notifications (If you apply this on iOS, and you do a factory reset, you MUST enable notifications in order to pair again the watch
    • enable_ota Enable OTA notifications
    • cache Wipe Dalvik-Cache
    • stratos_new For New key mapping in Stratos
    • stratos_old For Old key mapping in Stratos
    • pace_power For Pace, the button will work as Stratos' upper button, you can switch between all widgets (swipe left) or scroll up in menus, and launch Power menu with a long press. Unlocks the screen when screen is locked. During activity will pause/resume the activity when screen is unlocked
    • pace_laps For Pace, the button will work as Stratos' lower button, you can switch between all widgets (swipe right) or scroll down in menus, and will show notification tab with a long press. Unlocks the screen when screen is locked. During the activity will take manual laps when screen is unlocked
    • pace_lock For Pace, the button will lock the screen immediately. Unlocks the screen when screen is locked but note that it may fail sometimes, so be advised, after locking the screen with the button you may wait for 5 seconds in order to unlock it. During the activity will lock the screen immediately
    • pace_vo2max0 For Pace, to disable Vo2max
    • pace_vo2max1 For Pace, to enable Vo2max
    • hybrid_to_pace For Pace, if you want to install WOS ROM. If you install stock firmware just do a Factory Reset after installation
    • qr Launch paring QR code
    • reset Do a Factory Reset

Factory Reset
    • This will wipe all your data and installed applications so sync all data in Amazfit app before installation.
    • While wiping data you must turn off bluetooth on your phone and unpair the watch on Amazfit app.
    • When whole installation process finishes, turn on bluetooth on your phone and pair the watch on Amazfit app.
    • If you face any trouble pairing the watch reboot both, watch and phone, and try again.
    NOTE
    • Sync all your data with Amazfit app before installing the ROM.
    • Doing a Factory Reset during ROM installation is recommended.
    • Before first activity, calibrate and run the Compass outdoor for few minutes. Also starting an activity outdoors for few minutes is recommended in order to check GPS connection and altitude.
    • Before starting any activity, sync all your data with Amazfit app in order to update A-GPS data if needed.
    • If data is not syncing after an activity, turn off bluetooth on your phone, unpair the watch, turn on the bluetooth and repair the watch.
    • If you still face issues to sync data, install the Amazfit App Data Sync Fix.
    • Install only one notifications manager, AmazMod or WatchDroid app on your phone
    • AmazMod official thread.
      • If phone app is not connecting with your watch, remember to reboot the phone after installing the app from Play Store. Note that Amazfit app must be installed too.
      • If you are getting duplicated notifications, go to app settings, disable notifications, apply, enable notifications and apply again. Remember to disable notifications for Amazfit app.
      • If you can't see the calendar widget, go to AmazMod>Settings>Reorder Widgets and enable it there. If still no widget, reboot your watch and try again.
    • GreatFit official thread.
    • SuperFit official thread.
    • T9 keyboard official thread.
    • If Training widget, or any other widget on watch, stays loading and never does, disable that widget on Amazfit app and enable it.
    • To report any bug or issue, you must give as much info as possible, like a log or a copy-paste text of the installation process or a screenshot.
    • If you want to collaborate in this project, you can do it here.
    • Installing AmazBoost mod will probably break init.d support.
    downloads_xda.png

Latest version
    Instalador v2.8 Hybrid 2.0.84.0 | Mirror | More info
    Previous versions
    Instalador v2.7.1 Hybrid 2.0.83.0 | Mirror | More info
    Instalador v2.7 Hybrid 2.0.83.0 | Mirror | More info | Bug Fixes: Watchface date mod fix
    Instalador v2.6.1 Hybrid 2.0.82.0 | Mirror | More info | Bug fixes: Stratos3 HR Launcher fix for Hybrid v2.6
    Instalador v2.5 Hybrid 2.0.81.0 | Mirror | More info | Bug fixes: Stratos3 Alarm fix for Hybrid v2.5
    Instalador v2.4.1 Hybrid 2.0.80.0 | Mirror | More info | Bug fixes: NL Launcher fix for Hybrid v2.4.1
    Instalador v2.4 Hybrid 2.0.80.0 | Mirror | More info
    Instalador v2.3 Hybrid 2.0.74.1 | Mirror | More info
    Instalador v2.2.1 Hybrid 2.0.70.1 | Mirror | Fixed Alternative ROM_US.bat installer
    changelog_xda.png

Changelog v2.7.1 -> v2.8 (2021/01/29)
    • Based on Stratos Stable 2.0.84.0 Chinese firmware
      • Bug fixes
    • Updated translations
    • New Korean (KR) language
    • AmazTimer 8.1
    • AmazMod service 1914
    • WatchDroid 15.40
    • New WearOS bootanimation (MiWatch)
    • Updated New GPS firmware version to 19439
    • Stratos 3 apps updated to CN 4.0.22.0 version
      • Improved Launcher applist
      • Fixed the crash when entering to manual HR measurement data screen in Health app
      • Added HR toggle between continuous and manual modes through AmazMod scripts (hr1, hr0)
    • Automatic bootloader unlock method (Windows)
    New PACEficator Project Telegram Channel
    Join us to be up to date
    https://telegram.me/joinchat/AAAAAFMzCpOaRgEowNH1bg

donate.png

• If you like my work you can buy me a beer here
    Hybrid ROM 2.0.81.0 v2.5 Installer

Hybrid ROM 2.0.81.0 v2.5 Installer

Downloads
    Hybrid ROM 2.0.81.0 v2.5 Installer | Mirror

Changelog v2.4.1 -> v2.5 (2020/01/03)
    • Based on Chinese 2.0.81.0 Stable Firmware
    • Update GPS firmware
    • Optimize the stability of motor function
    • Optimized indoor running pace algorithm
    • Fixed automatic suspension of outdoor running
    • Fix the inconsistency between watch and mobile phone time caused by Brazilian daylight saving time
    • Fix abnormal swimming target reminder
    • Updated translations
    • Apps from CN Stratos3 4.0.13.0 Firmware
    • Launcher, MediaPlayer, Settings, CharguingUI, Compass, Location and AlarmClock

Stratos3 apps
    Some info
    I added a new optional menu in the installer, which will flash some apps in recovery if you choose to install Strato3 apps. Note that it may contain some bugs or untranslated strings.

• Weather data not working for stock watchfaces
    • Vibration strength intensity selection
    • Ultra mode
    First boot after ROM installation and factory reset will take around 5-10 min and Launcher app may crash few times.

Some tips
    If you install any 3th party apps like AmazMod, you MUST enable launcher Applist in order to use them, and open them at least once.

New mods scripts
    OTA Update Notifications
    Remember that you shouldn't accept any OTA update on a custom ROM.
    New mods scripts in watch to disable/enable the notifications, you can use AmazMod or a PC:
    AmazMod
    In phone's app, go to Settings>Tweaks, and in the command line type these commands:
    • disable_ota = To disable OTA notifications (If you apply this on iOS, and you do a factory reset, you MUST enable notifications in order to pair again the watch.
    • enable_ota = To enable OTA notifications
    PC
    • adb shell disable_ota = Disables the notifications.
    • adb shell enable_ota = Enables the notifications.
    The watch will reboot to apply the changes.
    Manual commands to enable them
    Code:
    adb -d kill-server
    adb -d start-server
    adb -d root
    adb -d remount rw
    adb -d shell busybox "sed -i 's:ro.build.display.id=.*:ro.build.display.id=everest-[B][COLOR="red"]2.0.81.0[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]v2.5[/COLOR][/B]:' /system/build.prop
    adb -d remount ro
    adb -d reboot
    adb -d kill-server
    Code:
    adb -d kill-server
    adb -d start-server
    adb -d root
    adb -d remount rw
    adb -d shell busybox "sed -i 's:ro.build.display.id=.*:ro.build.display.id=everest-[B][COLOR="Red"]2.0.81.0[/COLOR][/B]:' /system/build.prop
    adb -d remount ro
    adb -d reboot
    adb -d kill-server

Wipe Dalvik-Cache (New)
    New mods scripts in watch, you can use AmazMod or a PC to wipe dalvik-cache:
    AmazMod
    In phone's app, go to Settings>Tweaks, and in the command line type these commands:
    • cache
    PC
    • adb shell cache

Stratos users. Key buttons remap
    New mods scripts in watch, you can use AmazMod or a PC to change buttons behaviour between Old and New key mapping:
    AmazMod
    • stratos_new = For New key mapping
    • stratos_old = For Old key mapping
    PC
    • adb shell stratos_new = For New key mapping
    • adb shell stratos_old = For Old key mapping

Pace users. Button remap
    New mods scripts in watch, you can use AmazMod or a PC to change button behaviour between Power, Laps and Lap key mapping:
    AmazMod
    • pace_power = The button will work as Stratos' upper button, you can switch between all widgets (swipe left) or scroll up in menus, and launch Power menu with a long press. Unlocks the screen when screen is locked. During activity will pause/resume the activity when screen is unlocked
    • pace_laps = The button will work as Stratos' lower button, you can switch between all widgets (swipe right) or scroll down in menus, and will show notification tab with a long press. Unlocks the screen when screen is locked. During the activity will take manual laps when screen is unlocked
    • pace_lock = The button will lock the screen immediately. Unlocks the screen when screen is locked but note that it may fail sometimes, so be advised, after locking the screen with the button you may wait for 5 seconds in order to unlock it. During the activity will lock the screen immediately
    PC
    • adb shell pace_power = The button will work as Stratos' upper button
    • adb shell pace_laps = The button will work as Stratos' lower button
    • adb shell pace_lock = The button will lock the screen immediately

Pace users. How to Enable or Disable Vo2max feature
    New mods scripts in watch, you can use AmazMod or a PC to enable or disable Vo2max feature.
    AmazMod
    • pace_vo2max0 = To disable Vo2max
    • pace_vo2max1 = To enable Vo2max
    PC
    • adb shell pace_vo2max0 = To disable Vo2max
    • adb shell pace_vo2max1 = To enable Vo2max

Pace users. How to go back to stock firmware or WOS ROM
    New mods scripts in watch, you can use AmazMod or a PC to run the mod before you install stock firmware or WOS ROM to transform your watch into Pace again.
    If you want to go back to stock firmware, just install the firmware and after that do a Factory Reset
    AmazMod
    In phone's app, go to Settings>Tweaks, and in the command line type this command:
    • hybrid_to_pace
    PC
    • adb shell hybrid_to_pace

When the installation is finished, left click at top-left corner>Edit>Select all
    log1.png

Now left click again at top-left corener>Edit>Copy
    log2.png

Now go to any folder or desktop, right click>New>New text file, rename the file, open and paste there what you copied before. Post or upload here that .txt.
    Hybrid ROM 2.0.82.0 v2.6 Installer

Hybrid ROM 2.0.82.0 v2.6 Installer

Downloads
    Hybrid ROM 2.0.82.0 v2.6 Installer | Mirror

Changelog v2.5 -> v2.6 (2020/03/04)
    • Based on Stratos Stable 2.0.82.0 Chinese firmware
    • New "Hold on Wuhan" watchface
    • Bug fixes
    • Updated translations
    • Added Serbian (SR) language
    • Apps from CN Stratos 3 Firmware
    • Launcher, MediaPlayer, Settings, CharguingUI, Compass, Location, Health and StarWars bootanimation (4.0.14.6)
    • AlarmClock (4.0.13.0)
    • Partial weather data info in stock watchfaces (AmazMod is needed)
    • Independent installation
    • AmazMod 1906
    • New shell scripts
    • New installation scripts for Windows/Linux

Stratos 3 apps
    Some info
    I added a new menu in the installer, Main Menu>Stratos 3 Apps. In this new page you will be able to choose between usually installed Stratos 3 apps zip and Health app, which needs some specific steps before installation.
    Health app
    If you want to install Stratos 3 apps and Health app, you have to follow these steps before installation:
    1. Install the ROM as usual. AmazMod installation is needed for full support
    2. When installation is done, pair the watch if needed and configure your watch as usual
    3. Configure everything in phone as usual, Amazfit and AmazMod app
    4. If you are going to use Continuous HR measurement feature in your watch, be sure to enable it and check HR data syncs correctly in Amazfit app. Note that Stratos 3 Health app doesn't have a toggle to enable/disable this feature, so this feature has to be enabled before
    5. Install Stratos 3 apps and Health app.
    You can install Stratos 3 apps only if you want, without Health app.
    You can install Health app without continuous HR measurement enabled and still take manual HR measurements.
    If HR data doesn't sync in Amazfit app you can try to force close Amazfit app and cleaning app's cache and data.
    If you install Health app and you want to go into stock firmware or just reinstall the ROM again but without the app, after the installation, you will have to do a factory reset or use the new shell script health_fix to avoid Stratos Health app from crashing.
    Bugs
    • Weather data not fully working for stock watchfaces but you can use AmazMod and its weather provider to have partial data
    • If you install Health app without enabled continuous HR measurement, you can still take manual measurements but you can't check for previous data (3 dot icon) as watch Launcher will crash.
    • Vibration strength intensity selection
    • Ultra mode
    First boot after ROM installation and factory reset will take around 5-10 min

Some tips

New shell scripts
    You can use AmazMod or a PC:
    AmazMod
    In phone's app, go to Settings>Tweaks, and in the command line type the name of the script you want to run, and press RUN.
    PC
    Code:
    adb shell [COLOR="purple"][B]script_name[/B][/COLOR].sh
    Added scripts in this version (/system/xbin):
    • health_fix
    Manual command:
    Code:
    adb -d kill-server
    adb -d start-server
    adb -d root
    adb -d shell su -c rm -r /data/user/0/com.huami.watch.health/
    adb -d reboot
    adb -d kill-server
    Fix Stratos/Pace Health app crash if you installed stock firmware or another ROM and you previously had installed Stratos 3 Health app
    • hr0
    Disables continuous HR measurement (Beta)
    • hr1
    Enables continuous HR measurement (Beta)

Please post here your feedback and experience with new Stratos 3 apps and Health app.
    Hybrid ROM 2.0.80.0 v2.4 Installer

Hybrid ROM 2.0.80.0 v2.4 Installer

Downloads
    Hybrid ROM 2.0.80.0 v2.4 Installer | Mirror

Changelog v2.3 -> v2.4 (2019/10/29)
    • Based on Chinese 2.0.80.0 Stable Firmware
    • New GPS firmware
    • Optimized step frequency algorithm
    • Optimized system stability
    • Repair breaks repeat number of errors
    • Updated translations
      Added SuperFit 1.7 watchface (AmazMod)
      WatchDroid 13
    • Option added to choose key buttons remap
    • Old or new (Stratos)
    • Power, laps or lock (Pace)
    • Mods scripts included in watch
    • New GPS firmware v19074 (Not tested)

New mods scripts
    OTA Update Notifications
    Remember that you shouldn't accept any OTA update on a custom ROM.
    New mods scripts in watch to disable/enable the notifications, you can use AmazMod or a PC:
    AmazMod
    • disable_ota = To disable OTA notifications (If you apply this on iOS, and you do a factory reset, you MUST enable notifications in order to pair again the watch.
    • enable_ota = To enable OTA notifications
    PC
    • adb shell disable_ota = Disables the notifications.
    • adb shell enable_ota = Enables the notifications.
    Code:
    adb -d kill-server
    adb -d start-server
    adb -d root
    adb -d remount rw
    adb -d shell busybox "sed -i 's:ro.build.display.id=.*:ro.build.display.id=everest-[B][COLOR="red"]2.0.80.0[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]v2.4[/COLOR][/B]:' /system/build.prop
    adb -d remount ro
    adb -d reboot
    adb -d kill-server
    Code:
    adb -d kill-server
    adb -d start-server
    adb -d root
    adb -d remount rw
    adb -d shell busybox "sed -i 's:ro.build.display.id=.*:ro.build.display.id=everest-[B][COLOR="Red"]2.0.80.0[/COLOR][/B]:' /system/build.prop
    adb -d remount ro
    adb -d reboot
    adb -d kill-server

Stratos users. Key buttons remap
    New mods scripts in watch, you can use AmazMod or a PC to change buttons behaviour between Old and New key mapping:
    AmazMod
    • stratos_new = For New key mapping
    • stratos_old = For Old key mapping
    PC
    • adb shell stratos_new = For New key mapping
    • adb shell stratos_old = For Old key mapping

Pace users. Button remap
    New mods scripts in watch, you can use AmazMod or a PC to change button behaviour between Power, Laps and Lap key mapping:
    AmazMod
    • pace_power = The button will work as Stratos' upper button, you can switch between all widgets (swipe left) or scroll up in menus, and launch Power menu with a long press. Unlocks the screen when screen is locked. During activity will pause/resume the activity when screen is unlocked
    • pace_laps = The button will work as Stratos' lower button, you can switch between all widgets (swipe right) or scroll down in menus, and will show notification tab with a long press. Unlocks the screen when screen is locked. During the activity will take manual laps when screen is unlocked
    • pace_lock = The button will lock the screen immediately. Unlocks the screen when screen is locked but note that it may fail sometimes, so be advised, after locking the screen with the button you may wait for 5 seconds in order to unlock it. During the activity will lock the screen immediately
    PC
    • adb shell pace_power = The button will work as Stratos' upper button
    • adb shell pace_laps = The button will work as Stratos' lower button
    • adb shell pace_lock = The button will lock the screen immediately

Pace users. How to Enable or Disable Vo2max feature
    New mods scripts in watch, you can use AmazMod or a PC to enable or disable Vo2max feature.
    AmazMod
    • pace_vo2max0 = To disable Vo2max
    • pace_vo2max1 = To enable Vo2max
    PC
    • adb shell pace_vo2max0 = To disable Vo2max
    • adb shell pace_vo2max1 = To enable Vo2max

Pace users. How to go back to stock firmware or WOS ROM
    New mods scripts in watch, you can use AmazMod or a PC to run the mod before you install stock firmware or WOS ROM to transform your watch into Pace again.
    If you want to go back to stock firmware, just install the firmware and after that do a Factory Reset
    AmazMod
    In phone's app, go to Settings>Tweaks, and in the command line type this command:
    • hybrid_to_pace
    PC
    • adb shell hybrid_to_pace

log1.png

Now left click again at top-left corener>Edit>Copy
    log2.png