• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Package Disabler Pro Xml file (Problemless)

Search This thread
G

GuestK00315

I found some xml files o the xea but they made the settings open up slow and made nova launcher reload a lot so i improved a lot by tedting and here it is :)

129 packades disabled

1.6 gb free ram

Keyboard disabled by default, if you want to use it scroll to keyboard and remove the tick.

G

GuestK00315

Could you show me how to use or show me links to the guides? I am a total rookie here.

Thanks alot

1.Just install the packade disabler pro from goodle play

2. It will install some addon file which requests admin privileges for disabling permission, install that and enable admin

3. Once you are in the app and its showing the packades, click top right corner and press import from xml

4. select my xml file and press ok

5. reboot and everything should be OK/better :)

samman82

Dec 31, 2010
Something you have disabled is causing Nova to blink then redraw every time I turn on the screen. Any idea what it could be?

PsyDex1860

Jul 10, 2017
Bug or install error?

Hey guys and gals,

I installed the app and imported the XML file but now my S8 is just on the home screen with a message saying "Android is starting..." This persists after I did a restart too. Am I missing something?

bill10

Mar 21, 2012
Need root? This xml disable iris unlock? Need to buy the app?
Doesn't need root, not the iris unlock and the app is free

Sent from my SM-G955W using XDA-Developers Legacy app

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Hey guys and gals,

I installed the app and imported the XML file but now my S8 is just on the home screen with a message saying "Android is starting..." This persists after I did a restart too. Am I missing something?
Just out of curiosity are you on a Canadian variant

Sent from my SM-G955W using XDA-Developers Legacy app

SorryImRaymond

May 14, 2015
Katy
I found some xml files o the xea but they made the settings open up slow and made nova launcher reload a lot so i improved a lot by tedting and here it is :)

129 packades disabled

1.6 gb free ram

Keyboard disabled by default, if you want to use it scroll to keyboard and remove the tick.

Do you have a direct download link to the XML file? And the app isn't free. I paid $1.29 on the playstore so I could get this working. But I just need a direct download link

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Could you show me how to use or show me links to the guides? I am a total rookie here.

Thanks alot
    Updated

Here is an updated list that is less aggressive.
    https ://ufile.io/54ibv (remove the space)