Pair Huawei watch 3 with 2 phones without reset

Search This thread

CristiM01

Jun 24, 2020
Hello,

I have a Huawei watch 3 pro that is paired with an Iphone12. Since IOS gives me limited options in terms of faces and apps, I've connected the watch to an old Galaxy S4 (rooted) and it was not a big problem having the switch back and forth without resetting the watch. Now, after the last HarmonyOS update (2.0.0.216), I went form IOS to S4, but I cannot go back anymore without resetting the watch
I've read some tutorials online on how this can be done with ADB on WearOS, but I think this doesn't apply to HarmonyOS. I mean, I'm stuck at this line: adb shell “pm clear com.google.android.gms && reboot” and always get a "failed" message. All the others work, meaning connecting to the IP of the Watch and adb shell “am start -a android.bluetooth.adapter.action.REQUEST_DISCOVERABLE”, but this las line is useless without the previous one.
Is there something that needs to be changes in that second ADB command in order to work with HarmonyOS?
Is there any other way I can switch back to IOS without having to reset the watch?