Question Pairing Galaxy Watch To Rooted S21 Ultra Not Successful

Search This thread

AuzzyPunk

May 9, 2021
Hi everyone!
I'm trying to pair my galaxy watch gear s3 to my rooted s21 ultra and I haven't been having the best luck and getting a successful pair, I've tried various things out there such as, Magisk Hide, Magisk Hide Props and changed my devices fingerprint to a Google Pixel 3 no luck, and finally I've tried the Bluetooth patch module in Magisk alongside with some code I found in a forum post about the same issue with no success, the code ended up bricking my phone twice even after double checking that I've entered it in correctly and in a reasonable one line at a time sequence.

I've had successful pairs with other rooted devices also.

Please let me know if there is any other possible fixes regarding my issue, thanks!!

S21 Ultra SM-G988B

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Read my post here

AuzzyPunk

May 9, 2021
Read my post here

I've tried using this on my second try but every time i did it it put my phone through a bootloop, i've noticed when i did it as well it said device size too small what could i do about that?
Thanks!

AuzzyPunk

May 9, 2021
Is it maybe possible for someone to make a magisk module for this fix as it gives a lower chance of bricking a device?
Just a curious thought :)

FdeKlerk

Oct 10, 2013
Johannesburg

mohamadj2

Sep 15, 2018
I faced the same issue after rooting my Galaxy S21 Ultra (android 12)
I tried the solution that dr.ketan suggested in his post. After following the steps, my phone got stuck on the botting page and wouldn't turn on properly. So don't try what was suggested in the d.ketan's post if you are on a S21 Ultra (android 11 and 12). In fact, that solution was also mentioned in the original solution on github in which the author said:
"*Beware! /!\ Owners of the S21 series cannot use these commands (or you have to be SURE your vendor partition isn't read only or full) and must instead use the zip bellow to flash using TWRP. The commands below could brick your device /!*"

here's the github repository. you can read it if you want to.

anyways, here's the solution to fix galaxy watch not getting connected to Galaxy S21 Ultra (S21 series) after rooting the device.

after you rooted your device using odin and the patched magisk AP file,

1. install TWRP using this tutorial

2. Then download BluetoothLibraryPatcher_twrp_2.4.1.zip from this repo on GitHub and flash in in TWRP

then reboot your device, now you should be able to connect your watch with no issue.

Reactions: Dizzyrul3z

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Read my post here

I faced the same issue after rooting my Galaxy S21 Ultra (android 12)
    I tried the solution that dr.ketan suggested in his post. After following the steps, my phone got stuck on the botting page and wouldn't turn on properly. So don't try what was suggested in the d.ketan's post if you are on a S21 Ultra (android 11 and 12). In fact, that solution was also mentioned in the original solution on github in which the author said:
    "*Beware! /!\ Owners of the S21 series cannot use these commands (or you have to be SURE your vendor partition isn't read only or full) and must instead use the zip bellow to flash using TWRP. The commands below could brick your device /!*"

here's the github repository. you can read it if you want to.

anyways, here's the solution to fix galaxy watch not getting connected to Galaxy S21 Ultra (S21 series) after rooting the device.

after you rooted your device using odin and the patched magisk AP file,

1. install TWRP using this tutorial

2. Then download BluetoothLibraryPatcher_twrp_2.4.1.zip from this repo on GitHub and flash in in TWRP

then reboot your device, now you should be able to connect your watch with no issue.