Palladium OS Unofficial Oneplus 5 and 5T (Vanilla and GAPPS)

Search This thread

Arokia

May 10, 2016
include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid/probably? ( Subject to OEM's) * *We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards * unpleasant experiences. Custom ROM's are Custom for a reason and * as developers, we try our best to give you the most complete experience * When you choose our ROM, its a choice which you make but it doesnt make us * liable to any unfortunate events. But we will be happy to help for the greater good. /

Palladium OS is not yet another ubiquitous os but a trendsetter of its own level. The Prime focus here
are on speed, stability and above all, its a community driven os where everyone can experience their ideas
without any limitations. All these is complemented by the Meteor Fall programme which are a series of OTA updates
which adds in new features and suggestions. So, now you know why its christened The Palladium OS.

Source
Palladium:
PalladiumOS

Install Instructions
Backup your personal data (Important)
- Download the ROM and GApps and transfer them to your device.
- Boot to recovery (TWRP recommended).
- Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache.
- Flash the ROM
- Flash Gapps Zip file (Only for Vanilla variant)
- Reboot your device.

Downloads
ROM: sourceforge
GApps: NikGapps

Credits
- Google for AOSP
- LineageOS
- Project Fluid
- ShapeShift OS
- Pixel experience
- Project Streak
- Dot OS
- Octavi OS
- Bliss ROM
- AICP & POSP & Pixys Team for thread template idea
- Also many pro devlopers who all help us to bring this rom to you..
- Please let us know if we forgot to mention your name in credits..
AND TO THE PALLADIUM TEAM FOR THIS ROM

Build Author/Maintainer - Arokz Dpk
Device Name - Oneplus 5 and 5T
Device Codename -dumpling and cheeseburger
Kernel Source - https://github.com/ArokzDP/kernel_oneplus_msm8998
ROM Status - Unofficial
Android Version - 11.0
ROM Version - v1.3

Drhedphuk

Oct 10, 2012
Bournemouth
OnePlus 5T
I have just tried to flash the gapps version. I flashed with Majisk and got stuck in a bootloop for 25 minutes. Went back into recovery, went through the wipe process again and re-flashed Palladium. I got the 'successful' flash message in Twrp, but when I went to reboot it said that there was no OS installed. I was able to flash the ROM that I was on previously (Pixel) without any problems. Maybe I had a corrupted download, sadly I don't have the time to try again right now, I will try again in a few days.

Arokia

May 10, 2016
I have just tried to flash the gapps version. I flashed with Majisk and got stuck in a bootloop for 25 minutes. Went back into recovery, went through the wipe process again and re-flashed Palladium. I got the 'successful' flash message in Twrp, but when I went to reboot it said that there was no OS installed. I was able to flash the ROM that I was on previously (Pixel) without any problems. Maybe I had a corrupted download, sadly I don't have the time to try again right now, I will try again in a few days.
Am on the same gapps version and it booted jus fine for me. If the zip is corrupted u wont be getting successful flash message. Maybe try again afterwards when free. Also happy that u tried it.

Reactions: Drhedphuk

Arokia

May 10, 2016
Am on the same gapps version and it booted jus fine for me. If the zip is corrupted u wont be getting successful flash message. Maybe try again afterwards when free. Also happy that u tried it.
I also guess the boot loop could be due to encrypted or decrypted thing. Try with f2fs instead...

Jalef

Jun 13, 2021
Happened to me as well but i got it fixed by flashing the vanilla rom first and then let it boot, after that i rebooted back to the recovery and flashed gapps. Worked just fine. Hope this will help anyone having a similar issue

Jalef

Jun 13, 2021
Any way to get rid of the home buttons and have a home bar instead ? Couldn't find any option like Derpfest has. Props for the great rom, I'm loving it and the battery life is just incredible.

Jalef

Jun 13, 2021
No good for me. Whatever I try. It says that I have successfully flashed, yet when I go to reboot it says that there is no OS installed, both versions.
Make sure you have the zip files anywhere in your internal storage. But not inside a folder within the internal storage. Because whenever you wipe data,system,cache and dalvik it will also wipe the downloaded files inside the download folder.

Drhedphuk

Oct 10, 2012
Bournemouth
OnePlus 5T
Make sure you have the zip files anywhere in your internal storage. But not inside a folder within the internal storage. Because whenever you wipe data,system,cache and dalvik it will also wipe the downloaded files inside the download folder.
I kept them in the same place that I kept Pixel ROM and was able to flash that afterwards. Plus the APK's that I had within that folder and the Majisk zip were fine too. Weird issue.

KeinePanik

Aug 1, 2020
No good for me. Whatever I try. It says that I have successfully flashed, yet when I go to reboot it says that there is no OS installed, both versions.
Maybe you should try a different recovery?! I use Orange Fox and had no problems with flashing this Rom. Installed the Vanilla version plus Nik Gapps full package.

Drhedphuk

Oct 10, 2012
Bournemouth
OnePlus 5T
Maybe you should try a different recovery?! I use Orange Fox and had no problems with flashing this Rom. Installed the Vanilla version plus Nik Gapps full package

Maybe you should try a different recovery?! I use Orange Fox and had no problems with flashing this Rom. Installed the Vanilla version plus Nik Gapps full package.
I was wondering whether my codeworx Twrp was maybe outdated. Can I flash Orange fox over the top of codeworx with a zip file?

Edit: Flashed Orange Fox, I'll try again.

Last edited:

Drhedphuk

Oct 10, 2012
Bournemouth
OnePlus 5T
Yesss!! Flashed it! It was obviously the recovery version that I was running. On the suggestion of @KeinePanik I flashed Orange Fox recovery and voila! (Thank you my friend)

My apologies to the developer and everyone else for flooding this thread with my issues.

I have been running the app for about 5 hours now and can report that it is really smooth, great battery life and some nice UI extras. Many thanks to the dev, will it go official?

m.omdaa

Jan 24, 2014
Current release has june sec. patch or shall I wait for the upcoming update if it around the corner ???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid/probably? ( Subject to OEM's) * *We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards * unpleasant experiences. Custom ROM's are Custom for a reason and * as developers, we try our best to give you the most complete experience * When you choose our ROM, its a choice which you make but it doesnt make us * liable to any unfortunate events. But we will be happy to help for the greater good. /

Palladium OS is not yet another ubiquitous os but a trendsetter of its own level. The Prime focus here
    are on speed, stability and above all, its a community driven os where everyone can experience their ideas
    without any limitations. All these is complemented by the Meteor Fall programme which are a series of OTA updates
    which adds in new features and suggestions. So, now you know why its christened The Palladium OS.

Source
    Palladium:
    PalladiumOS

Install Instructions
    Backup your personal data (Important)
    - Download the ROM and GApps and transfer them to your device.
    - Boot to recovery (TWRP recommended).
    - Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache.
    - Flash the ROM
    - Flash Gapps Zip file (Only for Vanilla variant)
    - Reboot your device.

Downloads
    ROM: sourceforge
    GApps: NikGapps

Credits
    - Google for AOSP
    - LineageOS
    - Project Fluid
    - ShapeShift OS
    - Pixel experience
    - Project Streak
    - Dot OS
    - Octavi OS
    - Bliss ROM
    - AICP & POSP & Pixys Team for thread template idea
    - Also many pro devlopers who all help us to bring this rom to you..
    - Please let us know if we forgot to mention your name in credits..
    AND TO THE PALLADIUM TEAM FOR THIS ROM

Build Author/Maintainer - Arokz Dpk
    Device Name - Oneplus 5 and 5T
    Device Codename -dumpling and cheeseburger
    Kernel Source - https://github.com/ArokzDP/kernel_oneplus_msm8998
    ROM Status - Unofficial
    Android Version - 11.0
    ROM Version - v1.3
    Current release has june sec. patch or shall I wait for the upcoming update if it around the corner ???
    June patch not yet merged till now
    Wow! Thank you, is it my birthday? 😂 I will flash over the next couple of days. Thank you once again.
    I flashed the rom yesterday and everything works fine but i had to manually add network apn for mobile data to work
    Yes that's one thing we need to do for first time. Then its fine. Thanks for posting it here