• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Palladium OS Unofficial Oneplus 5 and 5T (Vanilla and GAPPS)

Search This thread

KeinePanik

Aug 1, 2020
Unfortunately this Rom causes problems with location for me. I made a clean install, even formatted my internal storage (the thing I have to agree with "yes"). Google maps works but my weather app does not and kwgt doesn't either find my location. I never had this with one of these apps. Any idea? Would like stay with this Rom for a while, as it is really smooth with good battery life.

Edit: komoot works, naviki does not. This is really weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drhedphuk

Drhedphuk

Oct 10, 2012
Bournemouth
OnePlus 5T
Unfortunately this Rom causes problems with location for me. I made a clean install, even formatted my internal storage (the thing I have to agree with "yes"). Google maps works but my weather app does not and kwgt doesn't either find my location. I never had this with one of these apps. Any idea? Would like stay with this Rom for a while, as it is really smooth with good battery life.

Edit: komoot works, naviki does not. This is really weird.
I have the same problem with Kwlp, but to be fair, I have the same problem on the custom ROMs that I have tried and stock OOS. Yet weirdly, smart lock recognises the location perfectly as does macdroid.

Reactions: KeinePanik

m.omdaa

Jan 24, 2014
cant find music search quick tile.. any way to add it??

update : never mind shortcut for Google sound search did the trick

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid/probably? ( Subject to OEM's) * *We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards * unpleasant experiences. Custom ROM's are Custom for a reason and * as developers, we try our best to give you the most complete experience * When you choose our ROM, its a choice which you make but it doesnt make us * liable to any unfortunate events. But we will be happy to help for the greater good. /

Palladium OS is not yet another ubiquitous os but a trendsetter of its own level. The Prime focus here
    are on speed, stability and above all, its a community driven os where everyone can experience their ideas
    without any limitations. All these is complemented by the Meteor Fall programme which are a series of OTA updates
    which adds in new features and suggestions. So, now you know why its christened The Palladium OS.

Source
    Palladium:
    PalladiumOS

Install Instructions
    Backup your personal data (Important)
    - Download the ROM and GApps and transfer them to your device.
    - Boot to recovery (TWRP recommended).
    - Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache.
    - Flash the ROM
    - Flash Gapps Zip file (Only for Vanilla variant)
    - Reboot your device.

Downloads
    ROM: sourceforge
    GApps: NikGapps

Credits
    - Google for AOSP
    - LineageOS
    - Project Fluid
    - ShapeShift OS
    - Pixel experience
    - Project Streak
    - Dot OS
    - Octavi OS
    - Bliss ROM
    - AICP & POSP & Pixys Team for thread template idea
    - Also many pro devlopers who all help us to bring this rom to you..
    - Please let us know if we forgot to mention your name in credits..
    AND TO THE PALLADIUM TEAM FOR THIS ROM

Build Author/Maintainer - Arokz Dpk
    Device Name - Oneplus 5 and 5T
    Device Codename -dumpling and cheeseburger
    Kernel Source - https://github.com/ArokzDP/kernel_oneplus_msm8998
    ROM Status - Unofficial
    Android Version - 11.0
    ROM Version - v1.3
    Current release has june sec. patch or shall I wait for the upcoming update if it around the corner ???
    June patch not yet merged till now
    Wow! Thank you, is it my birthday? 😂 I will flash over the next couple of days. Thank you once again.
    I flashed the rom yesterday and everything works fine but i had to manually add network apn for mobile data to work
    Yes that's one thing we need to do for first time. Then its fine. Thanks for posting it here