palm heroes windows mobile free

pkudlicka

Jul 29, 2010
Hi all
i am not sure if you saw this already, but i did`t find any similar thread

if you are fan of time strategy , there is good news for you
the classic of the all times Heroes of Midnight and Magic is available on windows mobile. it is called palm heroes and latest version 1.5 its downloable for free

i checked the web month ago , it was still for 7$ but this month thery reveal this version for free

its is good game when you travelling :) also support multiplayer

www . palmheroes.com/?q=en/taxonomy/term/4[/url]

stab244

Dec 17, 2009
Bay Area
Does anyone want to CAB this up for people who want an easier way to install it? Pretty please with an HD2 on top?

EDIT: No need. Extract to SD card and make shortcut and then have XDA_UC install that shortcut. Trying this out. Getting bored of all my other games now.

Last edited:

Corwin9S

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2009
www.i900playeraddict.com
here you are...

anyways, that's the compressed way of cab. Meaning it could be not functionnal on some devices, according WinCABCE infos. Working, by the way, on my i900.

But the uncompressed .cab is about 12Mo, so... I've putted it in a .rar file. Well... it's not really different that the officiel .zip file, but now it's cabbed.

Attachments

Masterface7

Dec 31, 2007
Ho-ly-crap Heroes 3 is pretty much my favorite computer game and I played palm heros 1.04 all the time this is pretty exciting I am loading it now. Thanks for the update.

Last edited: