Pantech Flex P8010

Search This thread

samomamo

Jul 17, 2010
Hi, I just got the Pantech Flex from At&t and this phone has very good specs, and looks really high end. Does anyone have this phone and is there any root for it?

Last edited:
D

dkvanb

Don't worry about that. ;)
Switch to the tab named "Pantech Calc."
To find your phone's IMEI # go to [ Settings -> About phone -> Status ].
For Burst (P9070) & Flex (P8010), select P9050 Laser from the Model. Enter your IMEI #. Click on Calc Codes to generate the unlock code.
Reboot your phone and enter the code you got and a few minutes later, you got yourself an unlock phone. :highfive:[/QUOTE

Worked like a charm. Thanks!!!!

into_311

Sep 21, 2007
Los Angeles
Hi everybody today I just gonna share how I unlocked my Pantech Flex to any carrier...I just used the same tool that other people use to unlock the Pantech Burst with the same phone model...in both phones just use the P9050 model in the Pantech calculator tab and it works...easy!!!
Enjoy!!

Your download reports on virustotal.com as being suspicious and possibly being a trojan by three AV vendors. Can you post an md5 of the original binary, in case it's been tampered with?

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...89f025864b5b023df216aa73470f0a27afe/analysis/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pantech Flex Sim Unlock Free

Hi everybody today I just gonna share how I unlocked my Pantech Flex to any carrier...I just used the same tool that other people use to unlock the Pantech Burst with the same phone model...in both phones just use the P9050 model in the Pantech calculator tab and it works...easy!!!
    Enjoy!!
    Enjoy!!

Thanks Reyk!! It works great! :highfive::good::cool::victory::D

I downloaded the RAR file, follow your instruction (choose P9050), find my IMEI # (Settings -> About phone -> Status), enter the IMEI, generate the unlock code, reboot my phone, enter the unlock code. A few minutes later, my phone is now on the network!
    Is therr a free way to unlock pantech p8010 with out using a Windows pc

Getting from ebay does not require a Windows PC. :p

The best is to see if your friend is willing to lend you his/her PC for like five minutes.
    Get everything you need prepared ahead of time helps a lot.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone