Paranoid Android is a big Android ROM community, R&D for new features has to be carried out before a new Android version of custom ROM can be pushed out.
Make sure you have an unlocked bootloader.
Try install the universal patch for D6502 after flashing the ROM, it should work.
I don't think so. The main reason there is no new build because there are none new source on aospa Github yet. In other words, 6.0.3 is still the newest and latest build for pa released yet.
If recovery stop reading SD card, go into mount table and remount it.
How to solve this selinux to permisive@tomgus1
Problem with v6.0.3
1. SELinux cannot set to PERMISSIVE
2. Mobile access point need to be resetted every reboot
Any ideas with this?
This ROM has no TWRP pre-installed, you can either flash one manually by yourself or use an app developed by chainfire called Flash Fire.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.