Search This thread

Persori

Sep 12, 2013
I'm still having bootloops. That's what I've done:
1. fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-0-suzu.img
2. fastboot flash oem SW_binaries_for_Xperia_Android_9.0_2.3.2_v6_loire.zip
3. Boot into TWRP
4. TWRP > Wipe > Format Data
5. Copy pa_suzu-BETA-20190221-signed.zip to internal storage (while still being in TWRP)
6. TWRP > Install > pa_suzu-BETA-20190221-signed.zip and at the end "Wipe Cache/Dalvik"
7. Reboot into System
8. Bootloop

What am I doing wrong?

Rush

Apr 19, 2019
neuss
OnePlus 5T
I'm still having bootloops. That's what I've done:
1. fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-0-suzu.img
2. fastboot flash oem SW_binaries_for_Xperia_Android_9.0_2.3.2_v6_loire.zip
3. Boot into TWRP
4. TWRP > Wipe > Format Data
5. Copy pa_suzu-BETA-20190221-signed.zip to internal storage (while still being in TWRP)
6. TWRP > Install > pa_suzu-BETA-20190221-signed.zip and at the end "Wipe Cache/Dalvik"
7. Reboot into System
8. Bootloop

What am I doing wrong?
Wipe everything except internal storage and microSD before flash

Reactions: Persori

Persori

Sep 12, 2013
Ok I've done that, but I'm still having those bootloops. Maybe it's because of the OEM SW Binaries loire v6. I will try v5.

Edit: Even having bootloops with v5. Something is wrong.
Maybe something is wrong with this:
I have a F5122
And I use Emma to flash "F5122 34.4.A.2.118 Customized_US 1302-7221 R2E User-Live COM".
After that I follow the steps to install everything else. Should I use another Stock ROM?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F4NkF4Mm.jpg

We’re really excited to announce the release of Paranoid Android Pie betas.

On first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. For those who are unfamiliar, Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhances the overall user experience.

The beta builds include adjustments and improvements on top of the stock Android CAF base. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features.

Download

Suzu

Suzu_ds - coming soon

Changelogs

Paranoid Android Blog

Requirements
    * Required * you must have the latest OEM image from SODP
    Formatting data (all user data is wiped) is a must if coming from another ROM.

Instructions
    Flash latest OEM Image for Loire from here
    Reboot to recovery (TWRP recovery)
    Format /system, /data and /cache
    Install AOSPA zip package
    Install [optional] a Google Apps package of your choice Open GApps is advisable, but stock and super variants are not recommended!!!)
    Install Magisk (advisable otherwise GApps may not work)

Help us improve PA by submitting good bug reports possibly with a log attached. Learn how to take logs here.

Our device maintainer for Xperia X is @tomgus1 Mention (@) me if you need some assistance and/or when reporting bugs.

Cheers and #StayParanoid!

Source Code: [url]https://github.com/sonyxperiadev/kernel[/URL]
    Here my impression after almost a week of use, hope this is helpfull to developers and users too:

Overall system perfomance and stability:
    Very very smooth in everything you do. Only a couple of times the system frozed and after something like 5 seconds soft-rebooted itself, one time from system settings and the other one during gmail app configuration. No other major issue in this department after that.

Connectivity:
    Phone signal is very strong.
    WiFi works well but sometimes hangs when switching between networks (e.g. when I go from home to work sometimes it shows that is connected to the home network even if it's obviusly out of range).
    Bluetooth works well with headphones but bad with my car radio (I hear very clear when calling but the other side doesn't hear nothing); regarding the last point I'm sure is not my car because it as always worked well with stock and continues to work well with other devices.

Battery Life:
    Almost equal to stock after a couple of days to let it set. A bit worse but not tragically so.

Overall the ROM is the best Pie experience so far, at least in my opinion. Hope to see soon some update :).
    So,when the new build will be up is recommended to use v6 OEM or we can stay with v5? Should clean flash or simply update?

Currently waiting on the guy in charge of building to do that.

As for the updating, all you need to do is update by flashing the zip and flash v6 OEM.
    We noticed this ourselves today. We have a fix already and will be included in our next build.
    Thanks for the work! this rom is fast and less bug..here some screenshot too!!:)
    Ah sorry guys, I'll add that to the OP.

Personally I've been running this for a few months as daily and I'm pretty happy with it. We just never got round to building for suzu as I'd put in a stupid flag that was causing a 4-5 minute boot time. ?*♂️