Paranoid Android Quartz 3 - Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus

herna

Recognized Developer
Dec 19, 2009
twitter.com

We are very excited to announce the release of Paranoid Android Quartz, based on Android 10.

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Device-specific issues

You tell me.

Note: Custom kernels are NOT supported!

Download

Get the latest Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus build Download

Changelogs

Keep an eye on our Twitter account, @paranoidaospa , as we will be posting about new features getting included in the release builds, as well as links to betas for those devices that will get them.

Paranoid Android Quartz released

Instructions

• We highly recommend to use latest available TWRP recovery for your device.
    Reboot to recovery
    **Format Data
    Reboot to recovery
    Install PA zip package (GApps included)
    Reboot

** Only required for the first flashing, and maybe optional.

Important / Useful links
Paranoid Android Twitter
Paranoid Android Channel (Telegram)
Paranoid Android Community (Telegram)

Help us improve PA by submitting detailed bug reports with logs. Learn how to take logs here.

Cheers and #StayParanoid!

XDA:DevDB Information
Paranoid Android, ROM for the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus

Contributors
herna, Adithya R, m_vaisakh
Source Code: https://github.com/AOSPA/android_kernel_lenovo_msm8916

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
Current Stable Version: Quartz 3
Stable Release Date: 2020-06-12

Created 2020-04-28
Last Updated 2020-06-12

asad1370

Oct 3, 2017
free fire game in smooth setting

What do you expect from such old hardware?
Heavy graphics intensive games are a no go on this phone.
free fire game with smooth settings in mokee room plays smooth as much i play hole day. but in paranoid or arrow os it run and plays smooth in smooth settings and smooth in heavy graphics with game driver but unexpected stoped and goto home screen touch screen or home keys not working for seconds.i play in smooth settings only but stopped working or goto home screen now Currently i am going to mokee

m_vaisakh

Oct 5, 2015
Thane
free fire game with smooth settings in mokee room plays smooth as much i play hole day. but in paranoid or arrow os it run and plays smooth in smooth settings and smooth in heavy graphics with game driver but unexpected stoped and goto home screen touch screen or home keys not working for seconds.i play in smooth settings only but stopped working or goto home screen now Currently i am going to mokee
I didn't understand a single thing you said.

MXA_

Dec 9, 2018
Does Magisk work on it?

I tested other roms with Android 10 and Magisk did not work in its current version 20.4, I would like to know if it is working. And if support for Project Treble is present. :)