Paranoid Android Quartz 3 - Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus

Search This thread

eurodiesel

Sep 18, 2017
The Middle of Nowhere
Hello Sir !!!
I installed custom rom recently but i want to go back to Lollipop , my phone is Lenovo Vibe K5 (2Gb)(Sd616)
Model - A6020a40
I have problem with Qfil tool .... It was working fine until i restore my pc and now i am facing some new type issue that some kind of dll file issue
It say Unable to load dll , specific file could not be found ......
I searched everywhere but that not fixing my issue!!!
I hope you understand my problem !!!!!
Thanks for Reading !!
Stay home,
Stay Safe !!!
Not the right thread to ask this question but whatever...
Use a program called "Lenovo Moto smart assistant", there should be a button called something like "rescue". Enter phone model and it'll download right firmware and flash it.
It's been ages since I used smart assistant so things might have changed but I guess the process is still the same. Good luck

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 using XDA Labs

Phanox

Feb 16, 2013
Bogota
Hi! Is there a way to change the Bluetooth's MTU to 512 on the rom? To match most Samsung phones' MTU and use the Amiibo support on the Joy-Con Droid app. Thanks in advance.

Adithya R

• Apr 3, 2015
    Bangalore
    Quartz 3 Release is out!

Download: https://build.aospa.co/updates/A6020/pa-quartz-3-A6020-20200610.zip

ROM changes:
    - June security patchset and Pixel Feature Drop 3.
    - Improved Fingerprint On Display functionality.
    - New clear all notifications button.
    - Multi-user support.
    - Data Switch tile.
    - New accent colors.
    - Fixed lockscreen adjustments for devices without FOD.

Device-specific changes:
    - Fixed netflix/widevine support
    - Fixed ADB unauthorized
    - Removed 48Hz dynamic refresh rate
    - Improved performance in SD 616
    - Added hardware keys customization
    - Improved memory management
    - Fixed few issues with media playback

Cheers and #stayparanoid!

Ak's World

Jul 18, 2017
    Washim,Maharashtra,India
    Install this ROM but phone stuck at boot screen..... It's just showing boot screen animation from last 1-2 hrs.... Phone can't start just boot screen animation showing..... I was on RR rom before installing this and I did Format Data before installing this ROM but phone is not starting... Just showing boot screen animation....

m_vaisakh

Oct 5, 2015
    Thane
    OnePlus 7
    Install this ROM but phone stuck at boot screen..... It's just showing boot screen animation from last 1-2 hrs.... Phone can't start just boot screen animation showing..... I was on RR rom before installing this and I did Format Data before installing this ROM but phone is not starting... Just showing boot screen animation....

Did you flash magisk?

Adithya R

• Apr 3, 2015
    Bangalore
    Reflash latest and correct stock firmware for your variant using QFIL and use latest official twrp (https://twrp.me/lenovo/lenovoA6020.html). Format data, wipe system, data, cache and dalvik, then flash the ROM and reboot. Use ext4 only, don't use f2fs as it can cause unintended bugs.

urffsamhunt

Aug 2, 2020
    Review after a day of usage.

1. The battery life might be the only good part of this rom.

2. It is not at all smooth, the android 10 animations are tragic. (Very low fps)

3. Navigating through system UI is cluttery.

Guess the battery life does come at some expense. Might not use it until it gets smoother.

NO voLTE for people thinking it does. Don't know if it was supposed to have it or it is a bug.

Please use ext4 only, as it will surely cause problems if you don't. It will cause problems with TWRP. If you are upgrading from Android 9 for the first time, be sure to backup everything, and ready to switch to ext4.

Putra Rakan

Aug 14, 2017
    I don't know why after flash this ROM my phone doesn't want to boot up. It causes many problem.
    1. It only booting Boot Animation (bootloop)
    2. It doesn't want to switch to TWRP mode
    3. It can't go to EDL and doesn't detected on PC. It detected by /:G and /:H . I don't know what that mean.

What was i try.
    >Install all Driver Qualcomm, Lenovo USB driver, and QFIL but it doesn't want to detected
    >Let the phone booting up. But there is doesn't give result.

What can i try? I need solution

King_MJ

Aug 20, 2020
    Phone Restart Problem

I have successfully flashed "paquartz 3" package but for some reason after 24 to 28 hours of use, the phone starts restarting again & again several times on it's own.

I had reflashed the rom and the problem had solved, but after 1 day use problem occurs again.

I really love this Custom ROM in my lenovo a6020a40. Please give a solution for this soon.

adinechin

• Sep 19, 2012
    Lyon
    Phone Restart Problem

I have successfully flashed "paquartz 3" package but for some reason after 24 to 28 hours of use, the phone starts restarting again & again several times on it's own.

I had reflashed the rom and the problem had solved, but after 1 day use problem occurs again.

I really love this Custom ROM in my lenovo a6020a40. Please give a solution for this soon.
    I have the same kind of problem, on any ROM : for me it's due to the age of the battery and the fact that the battery is low...

Souniv

Apr 11, 2021
    2020-06-12-quartz-3.png

We are very excited to announce the release of Paranoid Android Quartz, based on Android 10.

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Device-specific issues

You tell me.

Note: Custom kernels are NOT supported!

Download

Get the latest Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus build Download

Changelogs

Keep an eye on our Twitter account, @paranoidaospa , as we will be posting about new features getting included in the release builds, as well as links to betas for those devices that will get them.

Paranoid Android Quartz released

Instructions

• We highly recommend to use latest available TWRP recovery for your device.
      Reboot to recovery
      **Format Data
      Reboot to recovery
      Install PA zip package (GApps included)
      Reboot

** Only required for the first flashing, and maybe optional.

Important / Useful links
    Paranoid Android Twitter
    Paranoid Android Channel (Telegram)
    Paranoid Android Community (Telegram)

Help us improve PA by submitting detailed bug reports with logs. Learn how to take logs here.

Cheers and #StayParanoid!

XDA:DevDB Information
    Paranoid Android, ROM for the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus

Contributors
    herna, Adithya R, m_vaisakh
    Source Code: https://github.com/AOSPA/android_kernel_lenovo_msm8916

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: Quartz 3
    Stable Release Date: 2020-06-12

Created 2020-04-28
    Last Updated 2020-06-12
    is there any condition that I can disable the encryption ??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      2020-06-12-quartz-3.png

We are very excited to announce the release of Paranoid Android Quartz, based on Android 10.

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Device-specific issues

You tell me.

Note: Custom kernels are NOT supported!

Download

Get the latest Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus build Download

Changelogs

Keep an eye on our Twitter account, @paranoidaospa , as we will be posting about new features getting included in the release builds, as well as links to betas for those devices that will get them.

Paranoid Android Quartz released

Instructions

• We highly recommend to use latest available TWRP recovery for your device.
        Reboot to recovery
        **Format Data
        Reboot to recovery
        Install PA zip package (GApps included)
        Reboot

** Only required for the first flashing, and maybe optional.

Important / Useful links
      Paranoid Android Twitter
      Paranoid Android Channel (Telegram)
      Paranoid Android Community (Telegram)

Help us improve PA by submitting detailed bug reports with logs. Learn how to take logs here.

Cheers and #StayParanoid!

XDA:DevDB Information
      Paranoid Android, ROM for the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus

Contributors
      herna, Adithya R, m_vaisakh
      Source Code: https://github.com/AOSPA/android_kernel_lenovo_msm8916

ROM OS Version: Android 10
      ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
      Current Stable Version: Quartz 3
      Stable Release Date: 2020-06-12

Created 2020-04-28
      Last Updated 2020-06-12
      Builds are up now! Gapps is included in the zip. Happy flashing :)

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/gmPH7jw
      Quartz 3 Release is out!

Download: https://build.aospa.co/updates/A6020/pa-quartz-3-A6020-20200610.zip

ROM changes:
      - June security patchset and Pixel Feature Drop 3.
      - Improved Fingerprint On Display functionality.
      - New clear all notifications button.
      - Multi-user support.
      - Data Switch tile.
      - New accent colors.
      - Fixed lockscreen adjustments for devices without FOD.

Device-specific changes:
      - Fixed netflix/widevine support
      - Fixed ADB unauthorized
      - Removed 48Hz dynamic refresh rate
      - Improved performance in SD 616
      - Added hardware keys customization
      - Improved memory management
      - Fixed few issues with media playback

Cheers and #stayparanoid!
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone