• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development Paranoid Android Ruby 1 for POCO X3 Pro

Search This thread

Alessandro999

Jun 10, 2016
venice
this is the best rom so far in term of smoothness performance and battery i tested almost all rom... the fps are stable on daily use you can notice especcialy on scrolling
only a bug i found hope to be fixed.. color profile crash every time i open
i hope this rom will be supported it's the perfect rom for my needs

Last edited:

spikywits

Nov 20, 2010
Tried dozen other roms, this one comes the top in terms of performance in gaming and optimization for ui. I liked the addon features - unlimited storage in gphotos and thermal customization for apps.
Hope you keep this ROM updated until Android 12 becomes mainstream.

Foxtrot47

this is the best rom so far in term of smoothness performance and battery i tested almost all rom... the fps are stable on daily use you can notice especcialy on scrolling
only a bug i found hope to be fixed.. color profile crash every time i open
i hope this rom will be supported it's the perfect rom for my needs
Yeah this was accidentall fault. I'll fix on next build

aluculef

Mar 8, 2017
Tried dozen other roms, this one comes the top in terms of performance in gaming and optimization for ui. I liked the addon features - unlimited storage in gphotos and thermal customization for apps.
Hope you keep this ROM updated until Android 12 becomes mainstream.
Wow, you convinced me! I will install this ROM next week. Thanks dev, nice work

Rhaegar85

Oct 26, 2014
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Very good performance, smooth, no noticable bugs. I find Ruby better than Arrow, PE+ and a couple of other roms that I flashed. One question though, will it get system update on the next build?
Kudos Dev!!

Hymix

Apr 28, 2016
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I love the ROM. Other than the colour profile issue mentioned above, my only problem is with grayscale. When I try to switch it on, it asks whether I'll choose Root or ADB. I hit root and it says "root permission not granted" and the Magisk log shows an update saying su request rejected. Yet no prompt appears on screen asking for root (unlike my other apps using root) so I can't actually grant it permission. Unsure whether this is a Magisk or ROM issue.

Staniboy

Jun 21, 2018
@Foxtrot47
Hi, thanks for the rom. Does Shelter from fDroid work with this rom? The dev warns about broken implementation of Work Profile on some roms which cause problems.

Merowa

Sep 30, 2021
Thanks, i think i should not ask this here, but for who use this ROM, It is battery optimizated? And can push 100% of the performance in games of the poco x3 pro? im thinking about the ConquerOS or the EvolutionX, but i really want to go with Paranoid, but seems that just a tiny amount of people used

rhythm gamer

Oct 5, 2021
touch profile doesn't seem to work.

I am also using ruby rom on poco x3 nfc. In poco x3 nfc, when I set the touch resistant area to the far left, the screen edge touch worked fine.

In poco x3 pro, nothing seems to change even if I set the touch settings.

rhythm gamer

Oct 5, 2021
And is there an option to turn off the led while charging?
LED is too bright when charging the phone at night.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Required Minimum Firmware : 12.5.2.0 Global

Downloads:
    Gdrive
    Github

Instructions
    1. Boot/reboot to recovery (hold Volume Up + Power while booting.
    2. Flash recommended MIUI firmware. You can find them here. If you're already on the corresponding MIUI ROM version or had flashed the same firmware before in the past, you can skip this step.
    3. Flash custom ROM.zip
    4. Flash Magisk (Optional step, only if you want root)
    5. Format Data > type "yes" and press enter (different from the "wipe data" option)
    6. Reboot to system

Kernel Sources :- Github
    ROM Source :- AOSPA

Contributors :- SebaUbuntu for his clean af trees
    I'll be slow with updates due to college stuff . But i won't drop this. Have more things to optimize
    New Build Available:
    Changelog:
    - Selinux is now enforcing
    - All color modes should work fine now
    - Internal error on boot have fixed
    - Reduced Blur lags ( turn it off if it still feels laggy )
    - Fixed Device Name appearing in settings and MTP

Download from first post
    New Build Available

Changelogs
    Download Links in First Post have updated
    Dont push someone that help the community for free