• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development Paranoid Android Ruby 1 for POCO X3 Pro

Search This thread

ImNotThere

Apr 26, 2018
Haryana
This rom is good, i use on ginkgo too. But this is unofficial tag and idk why my banking app doesnt work (root detect), maybe flash magisk is solution but i doesnt like magisk. I.e on ginkgo is working fine, or coz vayu using eng.build instead release?

This source is clean: LineageOS -- Los (official) using high standart, i like it. But using Los i have same problem: root detect, old days using my Platina is good to blame-native root check using my personal flashable, its just patch build.prop for release-keys and prop.default for debuggable=0 and secure=1. But i flash this zip for Vayu doesnt work, repatch using new method (i think) doesnt work too, I'm so frustrated.

After install this rom, i just facing one bug, its color profile only. This rom is smooth af, caf and only for good for me. Now, i switch back to standart PE though not smooth like PA, but my daily drive is okay.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Required Minimum Firmware : 12.5.2.0 Global

Downloads:
    Gdrive
    Github

Instructions
    1. Boot/reboot to recovery (hold Volume Up + Power while booting.
    2. Flash recommended MIUI firmware. You can find them here. If you're already on the corresponding MIUI ROM version or had flashed the same firmware before in the past, you can skip this step.
    3. Flash custom ROM.zip
    4. Flash Magisk (Optional step, only if you want root)
    5. Format Data > type "yes" and press enter (different from the "wipe data" option)
    6. Reboot to system

Kernel Sources :- Github
    ROM Source :- AOSPA

Contributors :- SebaUbuntu for his clean af trees
    I'll be slow with updates due to college stuff . But i won't drop this. Have more things to optimize
    New Build Available:
    Changelog:
    - Selinux is now enforcing
    - All color modes should work fine now
    - Internal error on boot have fixed
    - Reduced Blur lags ( turn it off if it still feels laggy )
    - Fixed Device Name appearing in settings and MTP

Download from first post
    New Build Available

Changelogs
    Download Links in First Post have updated
    Dont push someone that help the community for free