Development Paranoid Android Ruby 1 for POCO X3 Pro

Search This thread

Foxtrot47

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Required Minimum Firmware : 12.5.2.0 Global

Downloads:
Gdrive
Github

Instructions
  1. Boot/reboot to recovery (hold Volume Up + Power while booting.
  2. Flash recommended MIUI firmware. You can find them here. If you're already on the corresponding MIUI ROM version or had flashed the same firmware before in the past, you can skip this step.
  3. Flash custom ROM.zip
  4. Flash Magisk (Optional step, only if you want root)
  5. Format Data > type "yes" and press enter (different from the "wipe data" option)
  6. Reboot to system

Kernel Sources :- Github
ROM Source :- AOSPA

Contributors :- SebaUbuntu for his clean af trees

Last edited:

Da8ax

Aug 7, 2021
Google drive download error

Code:
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. 
Please try accessing the file again later. 
If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, 
it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. 
If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

If possible, please upload to alternative source.

Does Paranoid Android have a GAPPS?

And if it does, is it possible to install build without GAPPS?

Reactions: Moe_KH

Moe_KH

Jun 7, 2021
Having the same problem as @Da8ax
The download does not start at all even though I have very capable internet speeds.
Could you please upload an alternate link?

Foxtrot47

Google drive download error

Code:
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently.
Please try accessing the file again later.
If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people,
it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file.
If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

If possible, please upload to alternative source.

Does Paranoid Android have a GAPPS?

And if it does, is it possible to install build without GAPPS?
I have added links to sourceforge.
No there is no builds without gapps. PA's sources forces to use gapps and i don't wanna mess around with that.

Last edited:

ValgarBaldr

Aug 14, 2021
Pretty neat, clean and stable. I would know if it's secure to use system UI running apps to implement some tweaks.

Edit: Blur causes no lag for me

Some screenshots.
Screenshot_20210908-212324_Paranoid_Launcher_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

Screenshot_20210908-212244_Ajustes_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

Screenshot_20210908-212235_Paranoid_Launcher_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

tecnigroup

Mar 29, 2015
For me it is one of the best roms so far, my cell phone does not heat up much like with other roms (nusantara and conquer os) it is fluid and does not give me jerks, it is stable, waiting for new builds.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Required Minimum Firmware : 12.5.2.0 Global

Downloads:
    Gdrive
    Github

Instructions
    1. Boot/reboot to recovery (hold Volume Up + Power while booting.
    2. Flash recommended MIUI firmware. You can find them here. If you're already on the corresponding MIUI ROM version or had flashed the same firmware before in the past, you can skip this step.
    3. Flash custom ROM.zip
    4. Flash Magisk (Optional step, only if you want root)
    5. Format Data > type "yes" and press enter (different from the "wipe data" option)
    6. Reboot to system

Kernel Sources :- Github
    ROM Source :- AOSPA

Contributors :- SebaUbuntu for his clean af trees
    I'll be slow with updates due to college stuff . But i won't drop this. Have more things to optimize
    New Build Available:
    Changelog:
    - Selinux is now enforcing
    - All color modes should work fine now
    - Internal error on boot have fixed
    - Reduced Blur lags ( turn it off if it still feels laggy )
    - Fixed Device Name appearing in settings and MTP

Download from first post
    New Build Available

Changelogs
    Download Links in First Post have updated
    Dont push someone that help the community for free