• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Paranoid Android Ruby Alpha 1 - LG G8x [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

vamsi209

Nov 15, 2010
7FD1dUi.png
OFvZwb5.png
JVyzyw0.png
ILtpoWn.png
VEyMieU.png

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Device-specific issues
Permissive.
No fingerprint
No Volte thanks LG
No Dual screen

If you want to use Google Camera, i would recommend you to try BSG Ports Link

Instructions
Flashing instructions
Important : backup all the data before hand
1) Go to TWRP
2) Format data
3) Flash ROM. It will flash to the opposite slot.
4) Don't reboot yet.
5) Flash TWRP again. IMPORTANT, if you want to keep TWRP!!!(AOSPA recovery unusable for now)
6) Press reboot. Select the opposite slot. That is where the new ROM was flashed.
7) Reboot recovery
8) Flash magisk
9) Flash Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt
10) Reboot (flash credits DOT OS link)

Things to be noted :- This is still a userdebug build and is permissive.

Kernel Sources :- Link
ROM Source :- AOSPA

Contributors :- jyotiraditya panda for cleaning the tree, full credits to him for getting the rom up and working
@SGCMarkus and Anand Y(enforc) for the device tree and other sources.

ROM OS Version: 11.x Android R

Download Link
Mega

Stxtc

Jun 22, 2021
7FD1dUi.png
OFvZwb5.png
JVyzyw0.png
ILtpoWn.png
VEyMieU.png

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Device-specific issues
Permissive.
No fingerprint
No Volte thanks LG
No Dual screen

Instructions
Flashing instructions
1) Go to TWRP
2) Format data
4) Don't reboot yet.
5) Flash TWRP again. IMPORTANT, if you want to keep TWRP!!!(AOSPA recovery unusable for now)
6) Press reboot. Select the opposite slot. That is where the new ROM was flashed.
7) Reboot recovery
8) Flash magisk

Contributors :- jyotiraditya panda for cleaning the tree, full credits to him for getting the rom up and working

Download Link
Mega
Can I install gapps on this rom?

remciuciu

Sep 24, 2021
yep, you get google assistant prompts when you click on the button

i hope you will do the next development for this model based on android 12! thank you for this

remciuciu

Sep 24, 2021
4) Don't reboot yet.
7) Reboot recovery
8) Flash magisk
I can't do these steps yet can you guide me with some pictures, videos, or links, I will be very grateful

vamsi209

Nov 15, 2010
4) Don't reboot yet.
7) Reboot recovery
8) Flash magisk
I can't do these steps yet can you guide me with some pictures, videos, or links, I will be very grateful
Can you tell me if your phone already has twrp on it, is it unlocked?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    7FD1dUi.png
    OFvZwb5.png
    JVyzyw0.png
    ILtpoWn.png
    VEyMieU.png

Device-specific issues
    Permissive.
    No fingerprint
    No Volte thanks LG
    No Dual screen

Instructions
    Flashing instructions
    1) Go to TWRP
    2) Format data
    4) Don't reboot yet.
    7) Reboot recovery
    8) Flash magisk

Download Link
    Mega