Paranoid Android Ruby Beta 1 - Xiaomi Redmi Note 8/8T

acristescu

Apr 27, 2015
Krems
strange, i have the same camera problems in every 11 rom, did a clean flash with everything formatted. Video recording is not working in any camera app for me
It is working for me too. I am using MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV0i_MGC.apk from https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/f/dl1/ and I even tried video with the wide lens and it works, which wasn't working with 7.3 GCams. But don't try to use 0.9 Lens options because aren't working and force crash. I have a Redmi NOte 8T (Willow EU)

Reactions: numbazZ

bobwinch

Oct 22, 2011
Is anyone experiencing shutdowns or reboots with this rom? I'm on willow. Might have done something wrong on the install but I don't know what.

godoy.rafa

Jun 28, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Sometimes I lose signal and I have to reboot the phone in order to make calls and use internet. And when the phone becomes hot (sun exposure) the screen goes black and takes a couple of minutes to turn on again.

acristescu

Apr 27, 2015
Krems
Is anyone experiencing shutdowns or reboots with this rom? I'm on willow. Might have done something wrong on the install but I don't know what.
I had random reboots but it was related to Swift Installer if you know this customisation app. After I had disabled every skin from swift and uninstalled haven't had any reboots more. Hope it helps

bobwinch

Oct 22, 2011
I had random reboots but it was related to Swift Installer if you know this customisation app. After I had disabled every skin from swift and uninstalled haven't had any reboots more. Hope it helps
Thank you for your answer but this is not installed on mine, unless I'm missing something