Paranoid Android Sapphire Alpha 1 - Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro

Search This thread

mahajant99

Oct 16, 2018
Delhi
github.com
Xa45uvT.png

We are very excited to announce the alpha of Paranoid Android Sapphire, based on Android 12.

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app from the PlayStore.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Notice
We kindly ask all of you that are in position to donate anything, to help and support us so we can provide better and faster build releases, as well as increase the download speed of our servers, all looking for your enjoyment.

You can donate on the link below:

Donate

Donate Developer

Device-specific issues
1. DT2W is not working (Fixed)
2. Refresh Rate change setting is missing. (set to 144hz by default)

There are likely many other issues, these are just the most prominent to me. Don't come into this with the expectation any issue you come across will be fixed in a timely manner.

Requirements
Make sure you've MIUI Global Stable V12.5.5.0.RJDMIXM firmware before flashing the ROM.

Download
You can always get our Alpha builds from our Telegram Releases Channel (requires registration on telegram) or directly download them from here: Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro

Note: Custom kernels are NOT supported the kernel says it supports PA and GMS is included!

Changelogs
Keep an eye on our Twitter account, @paranoidaospa , as we will be posting about new features getting included in the release builds, as well as links to betas for those devices that will get them.

Paranoid Android Sapphire released

Instructions

• Reboot to Recovery.
  • Flash required firmware
  • Flash Custom ROM
  • Flash DFE (If you need decryption)
  • Format Data -> Yes
  • Reboot Device

Important / Useful links
Paranoid Android Twitter
Paranoid Android Channel (Telegram)
Paranoid Android Download Channel (Telegram)
Paranoid Android Community (Telegram)
Paranoid Android MiKona (SM8250) Community (Telegram)

Cheers and #StayParanoid!

DevDB Information
Paranoid Android, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro

Contributors

33bca, ZVNexus, xboxfanj, Vishalcj17, andrewfluck, mickaelmendes50, ChaptSand, mahajant99
Source Code: https://github.com/mahajant99/kernel_xiaomi_apollo

ROM OS Version: Android 12
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.19
ROM Firmware Required: MIUI Global Stable V12.5.5.0.RJDMIXM
Based On: CAF

Version Information
Alpha
Current Version: Sapphire Alpha 1
Release Date: 2021-12-26

Last edited:

Zstruzi

Dec 28, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hey I just installed it and boy is it smooth! A couple things that caught my eye right away, is there anyway to go to miui notification center? Also with the camera is there any setting to use the 108mp camera or maybe even have it set as defult?

zaqm

Apr 8, 2017
Hey I just installed it and boy is it smooth! A couple things that caught my eye right away, is there anyway to go to miui notification center? Also with the camera is there any setting to use the 108mp camera or maybe even have it set as defult?
There's no miui notification center as this is a custom rom. As for the 108MP it requires camera libs modding, by default it uses pixel binning so the photos come out with 27MP.

Reactions: Zstruzi

skv13

Feb 13, 2019
Voss
how do i isntall stock miui rom, the one u guys gave a link to *12.5.5 global*. it isnt a zip, so it didnt work flashing it through recovery, do i have to unzip it and flash through miflash?

skv13

Feb 13, 2019
Voss
Amazing rom, battery life is amazing everything is smooth. But it doesn't have any tweaks or anything which is boring, and I can't get CTS profile to succeed, so I can't pay with nfc

CaganAgabey

Dec 17, 2021
Battery life is amazing and the interface is smooth, but I have two issues so far:
The phone asks me to open location services while it's already opened, in some apps.
And, I can't get the CTS profile to succeed as skv13 said.

mahajant99

Oct 16, 2018
Delhi
github.com
Changelog for Alpha 2
• Move back enforcing
• Fix Fp delay
• Fix DT2W
• Fix Sateynet issues
• Fix Clear Speaker IllegalStateException
• Switch CPU to cortex-a76 & armv8-2a
• Add tile for Refresh Rate change
• Disable animateScreenLight
• Added XiaomiParts
• Update blobs from LA.UM.9.12.r1-11500-SMxx50.0
• Update Camera Postproc from latest Chinese beta
• Update vibration configuration from stock
• Use common QTI gps component
• Allow all filesystems for USB-OTG
• Disable vsync for CPU rendered Apps
• Switched to CheeseCream kernel
• Misc optimizations and stability fixes

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xa45uvT.png

We are very excited to announce the alpha of Paranoid Android Sapphire, based on Android 12.

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app from the PlayStore.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Notice
    We kindly ask all of you that are in position to donate anything, to help and support us so we can provide better and faster build releases, as well as increase the download speed of our servers, all looking for your enjoyment.

You can donate on the link below:

Donate

Donate Developer

Device-specific issues
    1. DT2W is not working (Fixed)
    2. Refresh Rate change setting is missing. (set to 144hz by default)

There are likely many other issues, these are just the most prominent to me. Don't come into this with the expectation any issue you come across will be fixed in a timely manner.

Requirements
    Make sure you've MIUI Global Stable V12.5.5.0.RJDMIXM firmware before flashing the ROM.

Download
    You can always get our Alpha builds from our Telegram Releases Channel (requires registration on telegram) or directly download them from here: Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro

Note: Custom kernels are NOT supported the kernel says it supports PA and GMS is included!

Changelogs
    Keep an eye on our Twitter account, @paranoidaospa , as we will be posting about new features getting included in the release builds, as well as links to betas for those devices that will get them.

Paranoid Android Sapphire released

Instructions

• Reboot to Recovery.
    • Flash required firmware
    • Flash Custom ROM
    • Flash DFE (If you need decryption)
    • Format Data -> Yes
    • Reboot Device

Important / Useful links
    Paranoid Android Twitter
    Paranoid Android Channel (Telegram)
    Paranoid Android Download Channel (Telegram)
    Paranoid Android Community (Telegram)
    Paranoid Android MiKona (SM8250) Community (Telegram)

Cheers and #StayParanoid!

DevDB Information
    Paranoid Android, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro

Contributors

33bca, ZVNexus, xboxfanj, Vishalcj17, andrewfluck, mickaelmendes50, ChaptSand, mahajant99
    Source Code: https://github.com/mahajant99/kernel_xiaomi_apollo

ROM OS Version: Android 12
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.19
    ROM Firmware Required: MIUI Global Stable V12.5.5.0.RJDMIXM
    Based On: CAF

Version Information
    Alpha
    Current Version: Sapphire Alpha 1
    Release Date: 2021-12-26
    Hi everyone!

This is herna from Paranoid Android.

A new update has been pushed, you can download the build from this link:

Sapphire Alpha 2

Will be added to OP and thread updated once the maintainer is available, due to the release time it´s pretty late for him. He will share an specific changelog once he can.

Hope you enjoy this second beta :D
    Changelog for Alpha 2
    • Move back enforcing
    • Fix Fp delay
    • Fix DT2W
    • Fix Sateynet issues
    • Fix Clear Speaker IllegalStateException
    • Switch CPU to cortex-a76 & armv8-2a
    • Add tile for Refresh Rate change
    • Disable animateScreenLight
    • Added XiaomiParts
    • Update blobs from LA.UM.9.12.r1-11500-SMxx50.0
    • Update Camera Postproc from latest Chinese beta
    • Update vibration configuration from stock
    • Use common QTI gps component
    • Allow all filesystems for USB-OTG
    • Disable vsync for CPU rendered Apps
    • Switched to CheeseCream kernel
    • Misc optimizations and stability fixes
    Hope dualsense drivers are enabled :D

So if I have 12.5.10.0 I have to install the firmware from global or i can stay on eu? :)
    There's no miui notification center as this is a custom rom. As for the 108MP it requires camera libs modding, by default it uses pixel binning so the photos come out with 27MP.