• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Paranoid Android Sapphire Alpha 2 - OnePlus 8/T/Pro

Search This thread

Dr.No.pt

Nov 16, 2009
OnePlus 8 Pro
For those who get this error:
about:blank
photo_2021-11-30_09-41-52.jpg

Just replace text inside the file "android-info.txt" from "board:kona" >>>> to "board=instantnoodlep" and it's all fine
Or install it from bootloader instead of fastbootd

Last edited:

bixirulo

Sep 1, 2011
Hi all. I have been out of roms world for some time. This room is using the oneplus camera app/drivers? Pictures and video quality are the same than stocks roms?

Thank you for the effort!

faxel

Jul 24, 2009
Fainu
Its for 8 (non pro) yes. I don't know why you get that error, try to refresh the link.
If you still get it, let me know, then i re-upload it to mega instead.
Link works fine, what i mean is, i couldn't flash this rom.
I'm on oos11 latest update. When ever I tried to flash this rom with fastboot command " fastboot update (rom).zip it says "file can't be loaded, not enough space". Other fastboot commands works fine. I just can't install this rom

Flash1337

Jan 24, 2013
Link works fine, what i mean is, i couldn't flash this rom.
I'm on oos11 latest update. When ever I tried to flash this rom with fastboot command " fastboot update (rom).zip it says "file can't be loaded, not enough space". Other fastboot commands works fine. I just can't install this rom

Didnt try this myself yet, will tonight when i get home.
You might try to format data first, in recovery and see if that helps.

Or maybe update adb/drivers through android sdk manager.

cgjjaf

Jun 25, 2010
I just installed the rom, it works great, I only have a problem when transferring data from my computer, but that might be the cable that I am using. Sadly for me, I am on T-Mobile US and not having 5G is killing me, the LTE speed is too slow, even compared to using LTE in OOS (4-5Mpbs vs 35-42Mbps). I will keep the rom installed for a few days and try all the features. Thanks for this awesome rom.

Top Liked Posts