Paranoid Android Sapphire Beta 1 - OnePlus 7T

Search This thread

xfuryred

Jun 19, 2018
OnePlus 7T
Download from Official channel for releases, updates and tips from the Paranoid Android Team.

Sapphire Alpha downloads available at @paranoidaospa

_sky.captain_

Aug 31, 2007
So did I read through this thread just to find out that the download has recently become unavailable? I am at least the third person reporting that the link no longer works, and I see one person saying that they don't think there will be any additional updates. Can anyone confirm this?

I don't understand the previous post, because the tweet it links to send me back to this thread. Am I missing something there?

Thanks.

Zetinal

Jun 14, 2014
So did I read through this thread just to find out that the download has recently become unavailable? I am at least the third person reporting that the link no longer works, and I see one person saying that they don't think there will be any additional updates. Can anyone confirm this?

I don't understand the previous post, because the tweet it links to send me back to this thread. Am I missing something there?

Thanks.
As someone who isn't used to Telegram it was a royal pain to find, but there is a download link there. I'm trying to direct link it, but I'm not sure what it will do... Try this but make certain to find the OP7T download and not the pro, etc.

You will have to click the download arrow icon to grab it

gumka77

Mar 19, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
OnePlus 7T Pro
Forwarded from :
https://t.me/aospaop7

t.me

AOSPA for OnePlus 7P/7T/7TP

sha256: 1fe994ed4b7682dbbe520e6a0a1b44c6e5a6d8286155209f08a0099e04559655
t.me

Newest 2022.04.20 builds
Andrioid 12.1

Edit: new https://t.me/aospaop7/10469

Last edited:
Reactions: CrysiZ and HueyT

Lordificated

Jul 12, 2011
is this beta one an official build? whats the Abstract app that gets installed automatically?

reverting back to alpha version!!!

timo_capa

Jan 2, 2015
KBrsVhN.png

First official beta is out.

Since they're made by a build server that isn't mine from now on, a clean flash is required due to a key mismatch. Download links are updated, I apologize for their downtime, but this shouldn't happen again now.

Device change log:
- Vulkan HW UI renderer
- F2FS compression has been optionally enabled, but will only be enabled on a clean flash (F2FS limitation). Dirty flashing is fine but won't enable compression.
- Subtle vibration on notification pulldown

For people that don't want to, or can't clean flash, I will be providing seperate builds in my Telegram group, but they may be more bleeding edge as I'm trying things.

frankzappatistas

Aug 26, 2013
Trying to install the new Beta with fastboot but I get an error
error: failed to load 'aospa-sapphire-1-oneplus7t-beta-20220507-image.zip': Not enough space
I followed the instructions

[1] Download the latest fastboot zip we released
[2] Flash the fastboot zip with "fastboot update aospa-*-img.zip"

What might be the problem?
I was on latest Oxygen OS, few days before I installed the latest Alpha that worked fine but I cant update to Beta

timo_capa

Jan 2, 2015
Trying to install the new Beta with fastboot but I get an error
error: failed to load 'aospa-sapphire-1-oneplus7t-beta-20220507-image.zip': Not enough space
I followed the instructions

What might be the problem?
I was on latest Oxygen OS, few days before I installed the latest Alpha that worked fine but I cant update to Beta
Update your adb and fastboot.

The amount of people that have severely outdated binaries is MIND BOGGLING.

frankzappatistas

Aug 26, 2013
Update your adb and fastboot.

The amount of people that have severely outdated binaries is MIND BOGGLING.
I checked fastboot version, updated to 33.0.1
fastboot ver.jpg

but runnyng
fastboot update aosp.....
after few seconds automatically reboot in recovery an gives the flowing error.
fastboot error.jpg

Rebooting back to fastboot dose not continua the processes
Wiping data on Recovery and rebooting back to fastboot dose not continue the processes

Attachments

• fastboot ver.jpg
    fastboot ver.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 34
  • fastboot error.jpg
    fastboot error.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 34

frankzappatistas

Aug 26, 2013
Cos it expects fastbootd

Just rebooting and trying again should fix this though, or you could just `fastboot reboot fastboot` and already start in fastbootd

After several attempts, always ending at the same error "failed to boot into userspace fastboot".

I was ready to quit when I noticed on Windows Device Manager, that when the phone went to that state [rebooting waiting for fastboot], Device Manager showing the phone [as not recognized device HD1900]. Clearly there was a problem with Oneplus USB drivers, I download Google universal USB drivers and finally I managed to flash Beta 1.

Never before Windows Device Manager gave such an error. USB drivers failed to communicate with the phone when "fastboot update...." rebooted the phone and waiting to go to fastboot.

Jul 13, 2016
Dhaka
OnePlus One
OnePlus 7T
hey there!
Can anyone please provide me a Mirror Link (Preferably Mega or G Drive). The provided official website's download link is super Slow. It starts with 7-8 MBPS but later falls on 100-200 KBPS. It's not my internet connection but getting this weird Issue.

Any kinda help will be over appreciated <3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    KBrsVhN.png

Since they're made by a build server that isn't mine from now on, a clean flash is required due to a key mismatch. Download links are updated, I apologize for their downtime, but this shouldn't happen again now.

Device change log:
    - Vulkan HW UI renderer
    - F2FS compression has been optionally enabled, but will only be enabled on a clean flash (F2FS limitation). Dirty flashing is fine but won't enable compression.

For people that don't want to, or can't clean flash, I will be providing seperate builds in my Telegram group, but they may be more bleeding edge as I'm trying things.
    Forwarded from :
    https://t.me/aospaop7

t.me

AOSPA for OnePlus 7P/7T/7TP

sha256: 1fe994ed4b7682dbbe520e6a0a1b44c6e5a6d8286155209f08a0099e04559655
    t.me

Newest 2022.04.20 builds
    Andrioid 12.1

Edit: new https://t.me/aospaop7/10469
    KBrsVhN.png

We are very excited to announce the beta of Paranoid Android Sapphire, based on Android 12L.

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app from the PlayStore.

Our builds are based on the Code Linaro Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Notice
    We kindly ask all of you that are in position to donate anything, to help and support us so we can provide better and faster build releases, as well as increase the download speed of our servers, all looking for your enjoyment.

You can donate here

Device-specific issues
    None known

Requirements
    Make sure you are coming from any Android 11 based OxygenOS build, stable is recommended.

Downloads
    You can get our Beta builds directly from here:
    OnePlus 7T Download

Note: Custom kernels are not supported unless the kernel says it supports AOSPA and GMS is included!

Instructions
    [3] Reboot into recovery
    [4] Factory reset from recovery
    [5] Reboot

Coming from any of my prior builds, you will be required to clean flash due to a different signing key.

Important / Useful links
    Paranoid Android Twitter
    Paranoid Android Channel (Telegram)
    Paranoid Android Community (Telegram)

Cheers and #StayParanoid!

Contributors
    Timo, ZVNexus, xboxfanj, andrewfluck
    Source Code: https://github.com/aospa-op7/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8150

ROM OS Version: Android 12
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14
    ROM Firmware Required: OOS Android 11
    Based On: CLO

Version Information
    Beta
    Current Version: Sapphire Beta 1
    Release Date: 2021-12-25

Created 2021-12-25
    Last Updated 2022-05-07
    KBrsVhN.png

Device change log:
    - Vulkan HW UI renderer

New update, trees have been pretty much completely rebased by Omkar but unfortunately will also require a clean flash for reasons that I don't know

Short changelog:
    - Kernel (possibly temporarily) switched
    - Vendor has been updated from latest CAF S and OOS R
    - WFD has been **fixed**

It's recommended to dump the recovery.img from the payload to flash this.
    New update out with a decent amount of updated features, and a few bug fixes, mostly related to FOD

device changelog:
    - fod should be completely fine now
    - rom and kernel are now compiled with sdclang instead of aosp clang
    - flashing custom kernels should work now (though still unsupported)
    - better auto brightness behavior
    Use the phone for a couple of days readjusting brightens manual every time that acts crazy. Be patient. Then leave it to charge overnight, in a flat surface, in do not disturb mode, no data, wi-fi, bluebottle. This will activate android background optimization, it will evaluate all the data that collected during the first couple days and the things will be much better the next day.
    Shall i give it 10 euro also to go and have lunch by itself? After flashing custom roms for more than a decade do you consider this a serious answer? It either works properly or it doesnt.