Development [CLOSED] Paranoid Android Sapphire Beta 1 - Oneplus 9 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

EtherealRemnant

OK...I got it now, I had to buy the :

Contribution - Large (Unlimited Device Models) (Energy Ring: Universal Edition) (by IJP)£7.99

..then it lets me choose the OnePlus9Pro shown on the button

View attachment 5641597

Thanks for your help!
Glad you got it figured out. :)

Strange you had to upgrade. I have the single device option myself. I guess I know if I can't fix this in the future what to do.

Screenshot_20220620-010440_Google Play Store.png

Trinangle

Apr 15, 2022
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 9 Pro
So im thinking of changing to this Rom and have a couple questions.

1: is there any plan for a code rebase to A12 as a lot of roms have been doing that lately.

2: For the ater97 kernel built in that would mean i would not have to apply it myself correct?

3: is there any issues with msm back to stock if the ater kernel is built in? (sorry if its a dumb question still kinda new to kernel manegment)

4: The flash rules are the same ie, msm back to stock, ota update, apply local update, unlock bootloader, boot to custom boot img, wipe data, sideload rom, wipe again?

Many thanks to anyone that responds

Dharani_V

Jan 3, 2015
Chennai
www.xiaomidev.com
So im thinking of changing to this Rom and have a couple questions.

1: is there any plan for a code rebase to A12 as a lot of roms have been doing that lately.

2: For the ater97 kernel built in that would mean i would not have to apply it myself correct?

3: is there any issues with msm back to stock if the ater kernel is built in? (sorry if its a dumb question still kinda new to kernel manegment)

4: The flash rules are the same ie, msm back to stock, ota update, apply local update, unlock bootloader, boot to custom boot img, wipe data, sideload rom, wipe again?

Many thanks to anyone that responds
1. They are working on it.
2. Yes it is built-in , no need to do anything
3. No , can easily use msm
4. Msm to stock , take one ota , apply local update, fastboot -w , fastboot update zip, wipe using recovery .

T_STONE

Feb 3, 2017
Trivandrum
If I'm updating from the 1503 build to 1706 build, fastboot -w , fastboot update zip, wipe using recovery is the way to go, right? I did this and some of my apps were having issues, and i'm unable to access the google account details page also some apps appear to be getting older versions installed by the playstore.

Bram77

Nov 25, 2007
Google Pixel 7 Pro
For the first time in a few years I've decided to unlock my phone and flash a custom rom. I've used PA years ago and thought I'd give it another go, because of oxygenOS 12 frustrations.

The setup process was a bit frustrating because of the many crashes and reboots to fastboot. But I can confirm skipping the initial wizard as fast as possible, logging in to the Playstore and updating all apps keeps the crashes to a minimum (of about 5 in my case). After working through that the rom has been rock solid and super smooth. Way better then oxygenOS 12! Awesome to be on the PA train again. Many thanks developers!

Reactions: Samuel Holland

RealSid08

Jul 6, 2022
Does the single tap gesture to pulse to ambient display not work? Also why isn't there pick up to pulse to ambient display? Otherwise the rom is insanely smooth and gives me some of the best battery life I've seen on this phone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220706-141958_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220706-141958_Settings.png
    135.8 KB · Views: 66

pxrave

An updated PA build is now live.

We're sticking with "Beta 1" naming, the build dates will be different.

This time, FUSE passthrough has been enabled to utilize the kernel's unique android12-5.4 base.
This will improve storage performance.

Changes since 20220611:
- Latest CAF tags merged
- Enabled FUSE passthrough for better storage performance
- Radio properties matched with stock configuration
- Patches added for arter97 kernel r21 beta builds (the PA build itself will be staying on stable r20 release, it'll just be r21-ready)
- Latest Google Apps and modules merged
Hey buddy we can use oos12 firmware now? You use the keys like official builds on website now? Will we have dc dimming in future builds?

alb94

Dec 21, 2016
I don't know if this has already been reported, but double-tap(wake device) the lock screen sometimes stops working. It only comes back after restarting the device.

Bram77

Nov 25, 2007
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I've tried using this rom as a daily driver for a while. Of course it's a beta, so no surprises or disappointment. For me it's not really usable yet.

- Battery drain is excessive. I'm getting two to three hours screen on time.
- While charging the screen keeps turning on (some kind of loop). Although this behavior stops after a while, it happens with every charge.
- Warp charging doesn't work (very slow charging).
- Face unlock is not available.

Relatively minor issues, but just enough for it to not yet be usable for me at this point.
I'm just notifying people who would like to use this rom in it's current state as a daily driver. So they know what they are installing.

All in all... Great work developers! Looking forward to the first stable release 😎

pyry666

Dec 27, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
I've tried using this rom as a daily driver for a while. Of course it's a beta, so no surprises or disappointment. For me it's not really usable yet.

- Battery drain is excessive. I'm getting two to three hours screen on time.
- While charging the screen keeps turning on (some kind of loop). Although this behavior stops after a while, it happens with every charge.
- Warp charging doesn't work (very slow charging).
- Face unlock is not available.

Relatively minor issues, but just enough for it to not yet be usable for me at this point.
I'm just notifying people who would like to use this rom in it's current state as a daily driver. So they know what they are installing.

All in all... Great work developers! Looking forward to the first stable release 😎
No battery drain, warp works, no reboots etc and who even uses face unlock? You have done some thing wrong

Bram77

Nov 25, 2007
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I did nothing wrong. I've followed the instructions to the letter and the flashing process was super simple.

What the problem might be is that something broke within the rom during the many hard reboots during the installation process.
Maybe I'll try again once that issues had been resolved.

rejectedjs

Apr 1, 2012
No battery drain, warp works, no reboots etc and who even uses face unlock? You have done some thing wrong

I have been daily driving PA since the day Beta 1 released. I do really enjoy using this ROM, but sitting there pretending that it's battery life, random bugs, and warp charging issues are all user error is extremely ignorant and gatekeepish for absolutely no reason especially considering arter has acknowledged all three of these issues multiple times in his telegram.

I use Face Unlock. You said absolutely nothing helpful towards the user so why bother to reply to them at all?

Guys i'm trying to build AOSPA for the OnePlus 9, and i got this error. Here's the full log:

Code:
marty@Marty:~/WORKSPACE$ ./rom-build.sh oneplus9
Setting up the environment

including vendor/qcom/opensource/core-utils/vendorsetup.sh
including vendor/qcom/sdclang/config/vendorsetup.sh

Building AOSPA sapphire 1 for oneplus9
Start time: Tue Jul 19 12:21:52 PM CEST 2022

Lunching oneplus9 (Including dependencies sync)

vendor/qcom/opensource/audio-hal/primary-hal/configs/lahaina/lahaina.mk:420: warning: "Enabling codec2.0 SW only for non-generic odm build variant"
hardware/qcom/media/product.mk:17: warning: "Default Codec2.0 Enabled"
vendor/qcom/opensource/audio-hal/primary-hal/configs/lahaina/lahaina.mk:420: warning: "Enabling codec2.0 SW only for non-generic odm build variant"

============================================
PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=12
AOSPA_VERSION=sapphire-1-oneplus9-unofficial-20220719
TARGET_PRODUCT=aospa_oneplus9
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=userdebug
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_ARCH=arm64
TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT=armv8-2a-dotprod
TARGET_CPU_VARIANT=cortex-a76
TARGET_2ND_ARCH=arm
TARGET_2ND_ARCH_VARIANT=armv8-2a
TARGET_2ND_CPU_VARIANT=cortex-a76
HOST_ARCH=x86_64
HOST_2ND_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_OS_EXTRA=Linux-5.10.102.1-microsoft-standard-WSL2-x86_64-Ubuntu-22.04-LTS
HOST_CROSS_OS=windows
HOST_CROSS_ARCH=x86
HOST_CROSS_2ND_ARCH=x86_64
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=SKQ1.220702.001
OUT_DIR=out
PRODUCT_SOONG_NAMESPACES=device/oneplus/oneplus9 vendor/oneplus/oneplus9 vendor/qcom/common/system/av vendor/qcom/opensource/commonsys/packages/apps/Bluetooth vendor/qcom/opensource/commonsys/system/bt/conf vendor/qcom/opensource/commonsys/system/bt/main vendor/qcom/common/system/bt device/qcom/common/system/gps vendor/qcom/common/system/gps device/qcom/common/vendor/init device/qcom/common/system/overlay vendor/qcom/common/system/perf device/qcom/common/vendor/perf vendor/qcom/common/vendor/perf vendor/qcom/common/system/telephony device/qcom/common/vendor/telephony device/qcom/common/vendor/usb vendor/qcom/common/vendor/media vendor/qcom/common/vendor/adreno vendor/qcom/common/system/audio hardware/qcom/display hardware/qcom/display/gralloc hardware/qcom/display/init hardware/qcom/display/libdebug vendor/qcom/common/system/display vendor/qcom/common/vendor/nq-nfc vendor/qcom/common/system/wfd vendor/qcom/common/system/wlan device/qcom/common/vendor/wlan vendor/qcom/common/vendor/wlan vendor/google/gms vendor/google/pixel

Starting compilation

Restriction Checker not present, skipping..
12:22:05 ************************************************************
12:22:05 You are building on a machine with 15.6GB of RAM
12:22:05
12:22:05 The minimum required amount of free memory is around 16GB,
12:22:05 and even with that, some configurations may not work.
12:22:05 If you run into segfaults or other errors, try reducing your
12:22:05 -j value.
build/make/core/soong_config.mk:213: warning: BOARD_PLAT_PUBLIC_SEPOLICY_DIR has been deprecated. Use SYSTEM_EXT_PUBLIC_SEPOLICY_DIRS instead.
build/make/core/soong_config.mk:214: warning: BOARD_PLAT_PRIVATE_SEPOLICY_DIR has been deprecated. Use SYSTEM_EXT_PRIVATE_SEPOLICY_DIRS instead.
PLATFORM_VERSION=12
TARGET_ARCH=arm64
TARGET_2ND_ARCH=arm
HOST_ARCH=x86_64
HOST_2ND_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_CROSS_OS=windows
HOST_CROSS_ARCH=x86
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=SKQ1.220702.001
OUT_DIR=out
PRODUCT_SOONG_NAMESPACES=device/oneplus/oneplus9 vendor/oneplus/oneplus9 vendor/qcom/common/system/av vendor/qcom/opensource/commonsys/packages/apps/Bluetooth vendor/qcom/opensource/commonsys/system/bt/conf vendor/qcom/opensource/commonsys/system/bt/main vendor/qcom/common/system/bt device/qcom/common/system/gps vendor/qcom/common/system/gps device/qcom/common/vendor/init device/qcom/common/system/overlay vendor/qcom/common/system/perf device/qcom/common/vendor/perf vendor/qcom/common/vendor/perf vendor/qcom/common/system/telephony device/qcom/common/vendor/telephony device/qcom/common/vendor/usb vendor/qcom/common/vendor/media vendor/qcom/common/vendor/adreno vendor/qcom/common/system/audio hardware/qcom/display hardware/qcom/display/gralloc hardware/qcom/display/init hardware/qcom/display/libdebug vendor/qcom/common/system/display vendor/qcom/common/vendor/nq-nfc vendor/qcom/common/system/wfd vendor/qcom/common/system/wlan device/qcom/common/vendor/wlan vendor/qcom/common/vendor/wlan vendor/google/gms vendor/google/pixel
[100% 16/16] out/soong/.bootstrap/bin/soong_build out/soong/build.ninja
Clang SA is not enabled
build/make/core/build_id.mk was modified, regenerating...
[100% 17/17] initializing build system ...
build/make/core/main.mk:478: warning: "Compile using modified AOSP tree supporting full vendor value-adds"
[ 30% 75/243] including device/qcom/common/Android.mk ...
device/qcom/common/vendor/media-legacy/Android.mk:8: warning: BUILD_COPY_HEADERS has been deprecated. See https://android.googlesource.com/platform/build/+/master/Changes.md#copy_headers.
[ 34% 83/243] including disregard/Android.mk ...
Skipping Android.mk under disregard
[ 58% 141/243] including kernel/Android.mk ...
Skipping Android.mk under kernel
[ 75% 183/243] including system/sepolicy/Android.mk ...
system/sepolicy/Android.mk:57: warning: BOARD_PLAT_PUBLIC_SEPOLICY_DIR has been deprecated. Use SYSTEM_EXT_PUBLIC_SEPOLICY_DIRS instead.
system/sepolicy/Android.mk:62: warning: BOARD_PLAT_PRIVATE_SEPOLICY_DIR has been deprecated. Use SYSTEM_EXT_PRIVATE_SEPOLICY_DIRS instead.
[ 92% 224/243] including vendor/qcom/opensource/audio-hal/primary-hal/Android.mk ...
vendor/qcom/opensource/audio-hal/primary-hal/hal/Android.mk: warning: audio.primary.lahaina: LOCAL_COPY_HEADERS is deprecated. See https://android.googlesource.com/platform/build/+/master/Changes.md#copy_headers
[ 95% 233/243] including vendor/qcom/opensource/dataservices/rmnetctl/Android.mk ...
vendor/qcom/opensource/dataservices/rmnetctl/src/Android.mk:9: warning: BUILD_COPY_HEADERS has been deprecated. See https://android.googlesource.com/platform/build/+/master/Changes.md#copy_headers.
[ 97% 238/243] including vendor/qcom/opensource/time-services/Android.mk ...
vendor/qcom/opensource/time-services/Android.mk:14: warning: BUILD_COPY_HEADERS has been deprecated. See https://android.googlesource.com/platform/build/+/master/Changes.md#copy_headers.
[ 98% 240/243] including vendor/qcom/opensource/wlan/utils/sigma-dut/Android.mk ...
fatal: No names found, cannot describe anything.
[ 99% 242/243] finishing build rules ...
Using DTB Image
vendor/qcom/build/tasks/kernel_definitions.mk:111: warning: Device is using custom LLVM toolchain for the kernel
vendor/qcom/build/tasks/kernel_definitions.mk:234: warning: VENDOR_RAMDISK_KERNEL_MODLUES =
[100% 243/243] writing build rules ...
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:552: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/etc/init/android.hardware.sensors@2.1-service-multihal.rc'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:552: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/etc/init/android.hardware.sensors@2.1-service-multihal.rc'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:588: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/etc/vintf/manifest/android.hardware.sensors@2.1-multihal.xml'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:588: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/etc/vintf/manifest/android.hardware.sensors@2.1-multihal.xml'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/system/etc/libnfc-nci.conf'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/system/etc/libnfc-nci.conf'
build/make/core/Makefile:61: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/bin/hw/vendor.qti.hardware.display.composer-service'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/bin/hw/vendor.qti.hardware.display.composer-service'
build/make/core/Makefile:61: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/libdisplayconfig.qti.so'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/libdisplayconfig.qti.so'
build/make/core/Makefile:61: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/liboemaids_vendor.so'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/liboemaids_vendor.so'
build/make/core/Makefile:61: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/libsdedrm.so'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/libsdedrm.so'
build/make/core/Makefile:61: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/libsdmcore.so'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/libsdmcore.so'
build/make/core/Makefile:61: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/libsdmutils.so'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/libsdmutils.so'
build/make/core/Makefile:61: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/vendor.qti.hardware.fm@1.0.so'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/vendor.qti.hardware.fm@1.0.so'
build/make/core/Makefile:61: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib/libwfdaac_vendor.so'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib/libwfdaac_vendor.so'
build/make/core/Makefile:61: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib/vendor.qti.hardware.fm@1.0.so'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib/vendor.qti.hardware.fm@1.0.so'
[  0% 250/59219] target  C: sigma_dut <= vendor/qcom/opensource/wlan/utils/sigma-dut/dev.c
vendor/qcom/opensource/wlan/utils/sigma-dut/dev.c:538:6: warning: unused variable 'res' [-Wunused-variable]
        int res;
            ^
vendor/qcom/opensource/wlan/utils/sigma-dut/dev.c:535:7: warning: unused variable 'buf' [-Wunused-variable]
        char buf[250];
             ^
2 warnings generated.
[  0% 256/59219] build out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy
FAILED: out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy
/bin/bash -c "(ASAN_OPTIONS=detect_leaks=0 out/host/linux-x86/bin/checkpolicy -M -c             30 -o out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.tmp out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.recovery.conf ) && (out/host/linux-x86/bin/sepolicy-analyze out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.tmp permissive > out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.permissivedomains ) && (if [ \"userdebug\" = \"user\" -a -s out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.permissivedomains ]; then           echo \"==========\" 1>&2;               echo \"ERROR: permissive domains not allowed in user builds\" 1>&2;             echo \"List of invalid domains:\" 1>&2;                cat out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.permissivedomains 1>&2;                exit 1;          fi ) && (mv out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.tmp out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy )"
device/oneplus/oneplus9/sepolicy/vendor/vendor_fod_aospa.te:3:ERROR 'unknown type vendor_fod' at token ';' on line 83994:
# Allow FOD to find the OnePlus display HAL hwservice.
allow vendor_fod hal_display_hwservice:hwservice_manager find;
checkpolicy:  error(s) encountered while parsing configuration
[  0% 258/59219] build out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/FAKE/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows
FAILED: out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/FAKE/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows
/bin/bash -c "(ASAN_OPTIONS=detect_leaks=0 out/host/linux-x86/bin/checkpolicy -M -c             30 -o out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/FAKE/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows.tmp out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/FAKE/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/policy.conf ) && (out/host/linux-x86/bin/sepolicy-analyze out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/FAKE/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows.tmp neverallow -w -f out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/FAKE/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/policy_2.conf ||       ( echo \"\" 1>&2;         echo \"sepolicy-analyze failed. This is most likely due to the use\" 1>&2;      echo \"of an expanded attribute in a neverallow assertion. Please fix\" 1>&2;           echo \"the policy.\" 1>&2;      exit 1 ) ) && (touch out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/FAKE/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows.tmp ) && (mv out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/FAKE/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows.tmp out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/FAKE/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows )"
device/oneplus/oneplus9/sepolicy/vendor/vendor_fod_aospa.te:3:ERROR 'unknown type vendor_fod' at token ';' on line 78573:
12:26:14 ninja failed with: exit status 1

#### failed to build some targets (04:09 (mm:ss)) ####

Build failed!

Can someone help me with this? :/

EDIT: Tried to change the vendor_fod_aospa.te file in device/oneplus/oneplus9/sepolicy/vendor but it's still not working :(

Last edited:
Reactions: amonstercattt

rejectedjs

Apr 1, 2012
Guys i'm trying to build AOSPA for the OnePlus 9, and i got this error. Here's the full log:

Code:
marty@Marty:~/WORKSPACE$ ./rom-build.sh oneplus9
Setting up the environment

including vendor/qcom/opensource/core-utils/vendorsetup.sh
including vendor/qcom/sdclang/config/vendorsetup.sh

Building AOSPA sapphire 1 for oneplus9
Start time: Tue Jul 19 12:21:52 PM CEST 2022

Lunching oneplus9 (Including dependencies sync)

PLATFORM_VERSION=12
TARGET_ARCH=arm64
TARGET_2ND_ARCH=arm
HOST_ARCH=x86_64
HOST_2ND_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_CROSS_OS=windows
HOST_CROSS_ARCH=x86
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=SKQ1.220702.001
OUT_DIR=out

Starting compilation

Restriction Checker not present, skipping..
12:22:05 You are building on a machine with 15.6GB of RAM
12:22:05 The minimum required amount of free memory is around 16GB,
12:22:05 and even with that, some configurations may not work.
12:22:05 If you run into segfaults or other errors, try reducing your
12:22:05 -j value.
build/make/core/soong_config.mk:213: warning: BOARD_PLAT_PUBLIC_SEPOLICY_DIR has been deprecated. Use SYSTEM_EXT_PUBLIC_SEPOLICY_DIRS instead.
build/make/core/soong_config.mk:214: warning: BOARD_PLAT_PRIVATE_SEPOLICY_DIR has been deprecated. Use SYSTEM_EXT_PRIVATE_SEPOLICY_DIRS instead.
PLATFORM_VERSION=12
TARGET_ARCH=arm64
TARGET_2ND_ARCH=arm
HOST_ARCH=x86_64
HOST_2ND_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_CROSS_OS=windows
HOST_CROSS_ARCH=x86
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=SKQ1.220702.001
OUT_DIR=out
[100% 16/16] out/soong/.bootstrap/bin/soong_build out/soong/build.ninja
Clang SA is not enabled
[100% 17/17] initializing build system ...
build/make/core/main.mk:478: warning: "Compile using modified AOSP tree supporting full vendor value-adds"
[ 30% 75/243] including device/qcom/common/Android.mk ...
device/qcom/common/vendor/media-legacy/Android.mk:8: warning: BUILD_COPY_HEADERS has been deprecated. See https://android.googlesource.com/platform/build/+/master/Changes.md#copy_headers.
[ 34% 83/243] including disregard/Android.mk ...
Skipping Android.mk under disregard
[ 58% 141/243] including kernel/Android.mk ...
Skipping Android.mk under kernel
[ 75% 183/243] including system/sepolicy/Android.mk ...
system/sepolicy/Android.mk:57: warning: BOARD_PLAT_PUBLIC_SEPOLICY_DIR has been deprecated. Use SYSTEM_EXT_PUBLIC_SEPOLICY_DIRS instead.
system/sepolicy/Android.mk:62: warning: BOARD_PLAT_PRIVATE_SEPOLICY_DIR has been deprecated. Use SYSTEM_EXT_PRIVATE_SEPOLICY_DIRS instead.
[ 92% 224/243] including vendor/qcom/opensource/audio-hal/primary-hal/Android.mk ...
vendor/qcom/opensource/audio-hal/primary-hal/hal/Android.mk: warning: audio.primary.lahaina: LOCAL_COPY_HEADERS is deprecated. See https://android.googlesource.com/platform/build/+/master/Changes.md#copy_headers
[ 95% 233/243] including vendor/qcom/opensource/dataservices/rmnetctl/Android.mk ...
vendor/qcom/opensource/dataservices/rmnetctl/src/Android.mk:9: warning: BUILD_COPY_HEADERS has been deprecated. See https://android.googlesource.com/platform/build/+/master/Changes.md#copy_headers.
[ 97% 238/243] including vendor/qcom/opensource/time-services/Android.mk ...
vendor/qcom/opensource/time-services/Android.mk:14: warning: BUILD_COPY_HEADERS has been deprecated. See https://android.googlesource.com/platform/build/+/master/Changes.md#copy_headers.
[ 98% 240/243] including vendor/qcom/opensource/wlan/utils/sigma-dut/Android.mk ...
fatal: No names found, cannot describe anything.
[ 99% 242/243] finishing build rules ...
Using DTB Image
vendor/qcom/build/tasks/kernel_definitions.mk:111: warning: Device is using custom LLVM toolchain for the kernel
vendor/qcom/build/tasks/kernel_definitions.mk:234: warning: VENDOR_RAMDISK_KERNEL_MODLUES =
[100% 243/243] writing build rules ...
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:552: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/etc/init/android.hardware.sensors@2.1-service-multihal.rc'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:552: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/etc/init/android.hardware.sensors@2.1-service-multihal.rc'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:588: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/etc/vintf/manifest/android.hardware.sensors@2.1-multihal.xml'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:588: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/etc/vintf/manifest/android.hardware.sensors@2.1-multihal.xml'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/system/etc/libnfc-nci.conf'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/system/etc/libnfc-nci.conf'
build/make/core/Makefile:61: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/bin/hw/vendor.qti.hardware.display.composer-service'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/bin/hw/vendor.qti.hardware.display.composer-service'
build/make/core/Makefile:61: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/libdisplayconfig.qti.so'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/libdisplayconfig.qti.so'
build/make/core/Makefile:61: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/liboemaids_vendor.so'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/liboemaids_vendor.so'
build/make/core/Makefile:61: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/libsdedrm.so'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/libsdedrm.so'
build/make/core/Makefile:61: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/libsdmcore.so'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/libsdmcore.so'
build/make/core/Makefile:61: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/libsdmutils.so'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/libsdmutils.so'
build/make/core/Makefile:61: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/vendor.qti.hardware.fm@1.0.so'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib64/vendor.qti.hardware.fm@1.0.so'
build/make/core/Makefile:61: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib/libwfdaac_vendor.so'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib/libwfdaac_vendor.so'
build/make/core/Makefile:61: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib/vendor.qti.hardware.fm@1.0.so'
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:525: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/oneplus9/vendor/lib/vendor.qti.hardware.fm@1.0.so'
[  0% 250/59219] target  C: sigma_dut <= vendor/qcom/opensource/wlan/utils/sigma-dut/dev.c
vendor/qcom/opensource/wlan/utils/sigma-dut/dev.c:538:6: warning: unused variable 'res' [-Wunused-variable]
        int res;
            ^
vendor/qcom/opensource/wlan/utils/sigma-dut/dev.c:535:7: warning: unused variable 'buf' [-Wunused-variable]
        char buf[250];
             ^
2 warnings generated.
[  0% 256/59219] build out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy
FAILED: out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy
/bin/bash -c "(ASAN_OPTIONS=detect_leaks=0 out/host/linux-x86/bin/checkpolicy -M -c             30 -o out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.tmp out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.recovery.conf ) && (out/host/linux-x86/bin/sepolicy-analyze out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.tmp permissive > out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.permissivedomains ) && (if [ \"userdebug\" = \"user\" -a -s out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.permissivedomains ]; then           echo \"==========\" 1>&2;               echo \"ERROR: permissive domains not allowed in user builds\" 1>&2;             echo \"List of invalid domains:\" 1>&2;                cat out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.permissivedomains 1>&2;                exit 1;          fi ) && (mv out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.tmp out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy )"
device/oneplus/oneplus9/sepolicy/vendor/vendor_fod_aospa.te:3:ERROR 'unknown type vendor_fod' at token ';' on line 83994:
[  0% 258/59219] build out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/FAKE/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows
FAILED: out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/FAKE/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows
/bin/bash -c "(ASAN_OPTIONS=detect_leaks=0 out/host/linux-x86/bin/checkpolicy -M -c             30 -o out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/FAKE/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows.tmp out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/FAKE/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/policy.conf ) && (out/host/linux-x86/bin/sepolicy-analyze out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/FAKE/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows.tmp neverallow -w -f out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/FAKE/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/policy_2.conf ||       ( echo \"\" 1>&2;         echo \"sepolicy-analyze failed. This is most likely due to the use\" 1>&2;      echo \"of an expanded attribute in a neverallow assertion. Please fix\" 1>&2;           echo \"the policy.\" 1>&2;      exit 1 ) ) && (touch out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/FAKE/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows.tmp ) && (mv out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/FAKE/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows.tmp out/target/product/oneplus9/obj/FAKE/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows )"
device/oneplus/oneplus9/sepolicy/vendor/vendor_fod_aospa.te:3:ERROR 'unknown type vendor_fod' at token ';' on line 78573:
12:26:14 ninja failed with: exit status 1

#### failed to build some targets (04:09 (mm:ss)) ####

Build failed!

Can someone help me with this? :/

EDIT: Tried to change the vendor_fod_aospa.te file in device/oneplus/oneplus9/sepolicy/vendor but it's still not working :(
Why are you trying to build it for the 9 when there's already a 9 build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    <Moderator Edit>: All download links removed and thread closed due to OP's inactivity and non-working Download link.

hT0uHEZ.png

We are very excited to announce the alpha of Paranoid Android Sapphire, based on Android 12.

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Notice
    As we are growing on our list of supported devices in each release, we require of a stronger build environment so we can speed up the compilation process for releases. Based on the actual Quartz 4 list, we support over 30 devices, which takes between 2 and 3 days for all the builds to be completed without counting possible compilation issues or rebuild needs, based on our current specs.

We kindly ask all of you that are in position to donate anything, to help and support us so we can provide better and faster build releases, as well as increase the download speed of our servers, all looking for your enjoyment.

Device-specific issues
    [*] Pocket-detection is less than ideal, it may result in accidental wake-ups or ignored gestures
    [*] Bootanimation will pause for a split second. This is a known issue from the kernel

There are likely many other issues, these are just the most prominent to me. Don't come into this with the expectation any issue you come across will be fixed in a timely manner.

Requirements
    Make sure you are coming from any Android 11 based OxygenOS build, stable is recommended.

Downloads
    You can always get our Beta builds from our Telegram Group or directly download them from here:

(Note, OP9 & Pro builds are no longer unified)

Note: Custom kernels are not supported unless the kernel says it supports AOSPA and GMS is included!

Instructions
    [1] Download the latest fastboot zip we released (hint: it has an -img appended to zip name)
    [2] Reboot to bootloader.
    [3] Wipe userdata with the command "fastboot -w"
    [3] Flash the fastboot zip with "fastboot update aospa-*-image.zip"
    [4] Reboot.

Changelog

- Fixed post boot script applying incorrect tuning values
    - Dimensions synced with other custom ROMs

Here are platform-wise highlights:

- New VRR method implemented to drastically improve battery life
    - The memory allocator is now back to jemalloc, which improves performance throughout the system
    - Optimized bionic, memory routines (ported by xboxfanj)
    - zlib-ng from kdrag0n’s ProtonAOSP to improve performance
    - Latest libjpeg-turbo merged to improve imaging performance
    - Latest CAF tag merged

Starting with Beta 1, you must clean flash due to recent commits related to userdata.

Important / Useful links

Cheers and #StayParanoid!

DevDB Information
    Paranoid Android, ROM for the OnePlus 9 Pro

Contributors
    33bca, ZVNexus, xboxfanj, andrewfluck,arter97
    Source Code: https://github.com/AOSPA/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8350

ROM OS Version: Android 12
    ROM Kernel: Linux 5.4
    ROM Firmware Required: OOS Android 11 and Above
    Based On: CAF

Version Information
    Alpha
    Current Version: Sapphire Alpha 2
    Release Date: 2021-12-13

Created 2021-12-06
    Last Updated 2022-06-12
    We’re excited to announce the first Beta build of Paranoid Android Sapphire.

The platform had more than PA-specific 700 commits from the last Alpha release, along with a huge list of device-specific improvements.

Here are some device-specific highlights:

- Prebuilt blobs are revamped to fix various issues (audio, video, NFC, etc)
    - Sleep mode is changed to fix excessive idle battery drain
    - VRR implementation is now working, which will improve battery life a lot
    - Corner masks are now done properly
    - Fingerprint improvements
    - Kernel switched to a customized version of arter97 kernel

Here are platform-wise highlights:

- Latest CAF tag merged
    - kdrag0n’s Repainter service integrated
    - Latest f2fs-tools
    - Few optimizations merged from kdrag0n’s ProtonAOSP
    - Burn-in protection feature added

There’s a lot more stuff going under the hood, especially the big kernel switch. All in all, this build will be drastically different from previous builds.

With that said, there are some known issues:

- Mobile network will initialize a bit slowly after boot
    - Wi-Fi may not work on a few reboots. You may have to reboot multiple times for Wi-Fi to work
    - Pocket-detection is less than ideal, it may result in accidental wake-ups or ignored gestures
    - Bootanimation will pause for a split second. This is a known issue from the kernel

Enjoy!

A clean flash is highly recommended.
    Download link:
    Alpha 2 is up! Changelog is on the first post.
    Thank you!
    We’re excited to announce the updated Beta build of Paranoid Android Sapphire, based on Android 12L.

We're sticking with "Beta 1" naming to match the status of other PA releases, but rest assured, it is a new build.

The platform had more than PA-specific 500 commits from the last Beta release.

Device-wise, the new build includes the latest arter97 kernel r20.
    Please refer to its thread for relevant changes.

The PA device tree also has been modified to support future arter97 kernel builds as well.

Here are some device-specific changes:

- Fixed post boot script applying incorrect tuning values
    - Dimensions synced with other custom ROMs

And here are some platform-wise highlights:

- New VRR method implemented to drastically improve battery life
    - The memory allocator is now back to jemalloc, which improves performance throughout the system
    - zlib-ng from kdrag0n’s ProtonAOSP to improve performance
    - Latest libjpeg-turbo merged to improve imaging performance
    - Latest CAF tag merged

As always, there’s a lot more stuff going under the hood, especially the new kernel release.

Enjoy!

A clean flash is highly recommended.
    Download link: