Paranoid Android Topaz 8 - OnePlus 5/5T

Search This thread

Deepjatt7

Jan 20, 2022
Dash charge is available and it works. There is no dash charging button in the settings if that's what you are looking for. It is enabled by default. Check your charging speed with apps like ampere. Make sure you are using dash charge compatible adapter-cable.
Ok sir thanks this rom is best & also battery backup normally..
I was big fan xtended rom but now im big fan paranoid rom😍😍

Reactions: enesykaya

Ayaanic

Oct 21, 2022
November 22 | Update

Changelog:
November spl
Face unluck and some other stuffs
Extremely thankful 😀
about:blank
about:blank

Reactions: Drhedphuk
View attachment 5843749
We are very excited to announce the stable of Paranoid Android Topaz, based on Android 13.

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app from the PlayStore.

Our builds are based on the Code Linaro Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Notice
We kindly ask all of you that are in position to donate anything, to help and support us so we can provide better and faster build releases, as well as increase the download speed of our servers, all looking for your enjoyment.

You can donate here

Device-specific issues
* OTA doesn't work

Downloads
OnePlus5
OnePlus5T

Note: Custom kernels are not supported unless the kernel says it supports AOSPA and GMS is included!

Instructions
[1] Backup everything before doing anything.
[2] Reboot to TWRP
[3] Format data
[4] Flash ROM
[5] Reboot

Important / Useful links
Paranoid Android Twitter
Paranoid Android Channel (Telegram)
Paranoid Android Community (Telegram)

Cheers and #StayParanoid!

Contributors
enesykaya, marcomarinho, herna, xboxfanj, andrewfluck

Source Code: https://github.com/AOSPA/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8998

ROM OS Version:
Android 13
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4
ROM Firmware Required: OOS Android 10.0.1
Based On: CLO
Thx for making this awesome rom come true today. I've been flashing between crDroid & Derpfest long time ago. unfortunately, crDroid stops at 12L 3 months ago. Derpfest is also working on A13, but rom is not excellent as its 12L. After I switch to AICP...but it's not match to my personal habit...until today I check out this threat!!!

Boom!!! The stable edition is pop up!!
And it's Android 13, Smooth like butter Like a criminal undercover~~~very happy now seriously.

Last, I have 1 question about the System navigation. Default is using Gesture navigation instead.
And I check the setting of it that also only 2 options available (Gesture/3-button)

So, I just curios that is there any way to reverse to the physical button for the navigation?
Thank you.

Last edited:

enesykaya

Sep 21, 2020
OnePlus 5T
Thx for making this awesome rom come true today. I've been flashing between crDroid & Derpfest long time ago. unfortunately, crDroid stops at 12L 3 months ago. Derpfest is also working on A13, but rom is not excellent as its 12L . After I switch to AICP...but it's not match to my personal habit...until today I check out this threat!!!

Boom !!! The stable edition is pop up !!
And it's Android 13, Smooth like butter Like a criminal undercover~~~very happy now seriously.

Last, I hava 1 question about the System navigation. Default is using Gesture navigation instead.
And I check the setting of it that also only 2 options available(Gesture/3-button)

So, just curios is there any way to reverse to the physical button for the navigation?
Thank you.
There is an app for that called "ButtonSettings" that comes with the rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    photo_2023-02-19_09-55-15.jpg

We are very excited to announce the stable of Paranoid Android Topaz, based on Android 13.

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app from the PlayStore.

Our builds are based on the Code Linaro Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Notice
    We kindly ask all of you that are in position to donate anything, to help and support us so we can provide better and faster build releases, as well as increase the download speed of our servers, all looking for your enjoyment.

You can donate here

Device-specific issues
    You tell me

Downloads
    OnePlus5
    OnePlus5T

Note: Custom kernels are not supported unless the kernel says it supports AOSPA and GMS is included!

Instructions
    [1] Backup everything before doing anything.
    [2] Reboot to TWRP
    [3] Format data
    [4] Flash ROM
    [5] Reboot

Important / Useful links
    Paranoid Android Twitter
    Paranoid Android Channel (Telegram)
    Paranoid Android Community (Telegram)

Cheers and #StayParanoid!

Contributors
    enesykaya, marcomarinho, herna, xboxfanj

Source Code: https://github.com/AOSPA/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8998

ROM OS Version:
    Android 13
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4
    ROM Firmware Required: OOS Android 10.0.1
    Based On: CLO
    For those who are waiting for another A12 build, this is my last personal sapphire build.

Also A13 is here
    Screenshot_20220904-173625.png
    So been running this rom since 2 days now and I'm here to report. Absolutely amazing, this is a really well made Rom and my compliments to the chef. I read that the Paranoid team took a long time to release their Rom on purpose to work on it and it shows. At this current moment this is Rom is the only issue free(without issues that make unable to daily drive) and well optimized 12L custom there is for Oneplus 5/5T. I was actually worried I might have to run a custom kernel as the performance for all in one packaged Roms tends to be rough but the battery life and performance shows how much care was put into it.

But alas I also have to air my gripes with it as well.
    -Lacks customization features (lack of pure black mode, pure controllable custom colors, status bar and QS tweaking and etc ( for more on this, Derpfest is a good example))
    -Issue with adding contacts to emergency contacts( this exists in other 12L Roms so i'll let it slide but I would like my loved to be contacted in case of emergencies God Forbid)

But other than 8/10 solid Rom. Perfect for daily driving.
    Long live oneplus 5 series 🙏
    @enesykaya I don't find any links to download beta 1. Can you please share similar mirror link for OnePlus 5?
    Also is the project still alive i.e is beta 2 in works?

I am on stock planning to move to pa sapphire.

Also is there a telegram group for our 5/5t Paranoid sapphire?
    -Yes project is still alive.
    -All beta1 links for all devices are gone because of storage issues we had.
    -I don't have op5 beta1 build sadly.
    -Yes, there is a telegram group for 5/t but i am not sure if i am allowed to share here.

We are working on new trees from scratch for months for beta 2 release. Few minor bugs left. I don't have much free time these days but i will try my best.