Partial screenshot option disappeared in a strange way in MIUI 12.1.3

Search This thread

pol-der

Nov 30, 2018
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
Hi all,

I am pretty sure my phone does have partial screenshot in MIUI 12.0.3 but when i upgraded to 12.1.3 that option is disappeared. Now i can't find that option. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Youdoofus

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2011
Sioux Falls, SD
Samsung Galaxy S9
Hi all,

I am pretty sure my phone does have partial screenshot in MIUI 12.0.3 but when i upgraded to 12.1.3 that option is disappeared. Now i can't find that option. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
The partial screenshot in MIUI 12 was added in the May 25 (20.5. 25) build. It can be enabled from Settings -> Additional Settings -> Button shortcuts -> Partial screenshot. Once enabled, users will have to tap and hold three fingers to trigger the partial screenshot overlay

pol-der

Nov 30, 2018
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
The partial screenshot in MIUI 12 was added in the May 25 (20.5. 25) build. It can be enabled from Settings -> Additional Settings -> Button shortcuts -> Partial screenshot. Once enabled, users will have to tap and hold three fingers to trigger the partial screenshot overlay
Mine is 20.08.26 and doesn't exist. I am pretty sure it was there in 12.0.3 and when upgraded to 12.1.3 it disappeared. I created a thread in Xiaomi forum page and moderators and feedback team tagged my thread as "Under Discussion". Let's wait and see.

Aries Quek

Jun 11, 2022
Mine is 20.08.26 and doesn't exist. I am pretty sure it was there in 12.0.3 and when upgraded to 12.1.3 it disappeared. I created a thread in Xiaomi forum page and moderators and feedback team tagged my thread as "Under Discussion". Let's wait and see.
may i know have you gotten the function back again? Mine is MIUI 12.5.16 and it doesn't exist. I am curious if it is only available on the phones that use screen fingerprint sensor ( my fingerprint scanner is on the power button)