Pasword twrp???

Search This thread

abalam

Oct 30, 2011
www.qrz.com
First of all, sorry for my englisch. From yesterday I have buy a oneplus 3. I have unlockt my bootloader and wanne flash twrp. From the.official site I get when I have flash it a black screen. 2e time I flash the modificated twrp 3.0.2-1.28. But up fine in twrp but ask for a pin???? Cancel this but can not make a backup etc. 3e time I flasht 3.0.2-19 from enst blue spark or.some dev, sorry for not nowing dev name. Again enter pin. Also has try to enble screen pin in patron and pin and type this pin or patron in twrp. Nothing!!! How can I fix this problem? Using Oxygen version 4.0 android 7.0

Someone can help me pleace.... Wanne have a working twrp.

With my shamu I never has this problem with encryption or decryption, never has enter a pin etc..

abhibnl

Oct 13, 2011
v11 still won't work if your /data partition is on ext4 fs. If you can, please wipe your internal storage and convert it to f2fs, then the v11 recovery would work fine for you. But if you can't do that, sadly, there is no solution apart from removing security from phone (Pin,Pattern,FP) and then try decrypting data.

abalam

Oct 30, 2011
www.qrz.com
Maby a noob question but can I flash superuser.zip in twrp or must it with a command. With my n6 I flash su in twrp. Does this also work with oneplus 3???

abalam

Oct 30, 2011
www.qrz.com
It's probably too late for that, but check the guide I've made: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3/how-to/guide-flashing-oos-v4-0-1-custom-rom-t3537757

Was it the somewhat same guide that you used to solve your problem?
Tnx for that but google was my best friend. No I running f2fs, custom recovery v11 and root on 4.0 Running great. Was testing a custom rom 7.1.1 but root disappeared. Problem on N I read. Thia only is when I must flash root but read rom with build in root the root stays there. I'm satisfied with what I now turn. If the problems are solved and kernel source are released for N I give cutom ROMs a chance.

Simone98RC

Jun 21, 2013
Reggio Calabria
First of all, sorry for my englisch. From yesterday I have buy a oneplus 3. I have unlockt my bootloader and wanne flash twrp. From the.official site I get when I have flash it a black screen. 2e time I flash the modificated twrp 3.0.2-1.28. But up fine in twrp but ask for a pin???? Cancel this but can not make a backup etc. 3e time I flasht 3.0.2-19 from enst blue spark or.some dev, sorry for not nowing dev name. Again enter pin. Also has try to enble screen pin in patron and pin and type this pin or patron in twrp. Nothing!!! How can I fix this problem? Using Oxygen version 4.0 android 7.0

Someone can help me pleace.... Wanne have a working twrp.

With my shamu I never has this problem with encryption or decryption, never has enter a pin etc..

The only working recovery actually is latest TWRP (v11) from blu_spark.
Flash it via fastboot command.

EDIT: sorry for useless answering, just now I've seen that my method was already done.

Last edited:

abalam

Oct 30, 2011
www.qrz.com
The only working recovery actually is latest TWRP (v11) from blu_spark.
Flash it via fastboot command.

EDIT: sorry for useless answering, just now I've seen that my method was already done.
Yeah, running v11 and running great man! Love this device to. Comming from N6 and is just flash and gooooo. This machine is a little bit searce for what you must flashing on what version beta but after a week, must say a now a lot more of this beast machine. Just running here Oxygen OS this there is more official the see voor N. Have root it etc and don't need more futures (yet [emoji12]) haha...