[PATCH] Disable encryption for XIAOMI.EU ROM

Search This thread

HemanthJabalpuri

Recognized Contributor
@inunxelex
I am trying to disable force-encryption FBE in my Realme C12 Android 10.
Which files in vendor that I have to modify to get FBE disabled rom?

Edit:-
I have to replace the string `fileencryption` with `encryptable` in /vendor/etc/fstab.mt6765
Also for me, I can only do this in custom recovery. Since I can't able to mount ONLY vendor as RW in booted Android.
To do this I have to make super partition as RW using https://xdaforums.com/t/script-android-10-universal-mount-system-read-write-r-w.4247311

Thanks

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2020
Use latest TWRP by brigudav. It has option for flashing DFE. I tried on Pulse, it worked. So may work on EU.

Attachments

• rmcrypt.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 281

KillBorn07

Mar 30, 2012
When wipe or format data, my internal storage becomes unaccessible booth in OFOX twrp and in windows. I says it is an "unknown" drive (size, label etc...). I can't install any rom trough twrp because i cant copy zips to internal storage either from twrp "move/copy" or copy from windows after wipe. What is this? I grown up on Redmi Note 4 and Mi 8 Lite re-flashing, bricking, unlocking, but never come up with anything like this.

Edit 1:
I think im coming to a solution, it does not do in "data" but when wiping "internal storage".

Edit 2:
It was OFOX and my old habbits. In the old Mi 8 Lite/RN4 days i cleared everything, except micro sd in the wipe menu, then copied rom from win to internal storage when doing clean install/switch from stock to xiaomi.eu. It looks like now OFOX (OrangeFox-R11.0_6_Alpha) somehow renders internal storage unaccesible after internal storage wipe in my case. Installed twrp-3.5.2_10-1-surya linked above (after a miflash reinstall to return stock 12.0.8 EEA), it doesnt have extended wipe menu like ofox, and after some testing it works now, i installed Xiaomi.eu.

Last edited:
Reactions: metaxda

Technical

Jun 2, 2008
Anyone here using karna that is being able to boot custom ROMs can help me?
I tested with both TWRP and Orange Fox, but any AOSP Rom I try to install (both Android 10 or 11), even formatting data, is rebooting into recovery.

I also tried to flash the decrypted vendor from here (https://xdaforums.com/t/patch-disable-encryption-for-xiaomi-eu-rom.4190949/) and flashing the Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt zip after the ROM, but with no luck. I can't boot any custom ROM. Everything is rebooting into recovery.

I can't believe this is the only phone I can't use a custom ROM in my life...

Vega56

Anyone here using karna that is being able to boot custom ROMs can help me?
I tested with both TWRP and Orange Fox, but any AOSP Rom I try to install (both Android 10 or 11), even formatting data, is rebooting into recovery.

I also tried to flash the decrypted vendor from here (https://xdaforums.com/t/patch-disable-encryption-for-xiaomi-eu-rom.4190949/) and flashing the Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt zip after the ROM, but with no luck. I can't boot any custom ROM. Everything is rebooting into recovery.

I can't believe this is the only phone I can't use a custom ROM in my life...

Wrong Topic.

Top Liked Posts