Aug 20, 2011
surabaya
www.forumizzan.blogspot.com
Reactions: Sgace

mdfzhi

Jun 15, 2011
My host file already block that, over 20.800 host blocked.... :cool:

Sent from my GT-S5830

I've edited that link on my post that u quoted (just realize its wrong link. Lol).. check that link on my original post instead:)

Sent from your phone

Last edited:

guddu2011

Mar 25, 2011
Jaipur
hi, i want to give you this script to block ads.....
like this ROM

How to :
download host file, extract it, and put at system/etc using root explorer, reboot...

I think u should check your title before posting, root explorer is an app which is required for it and which is also not free in market, and adfree is a better choice as it is available for free.

mdfzhi

Jun 15, 2011
I think u should check your title before posting, root explorer is an app which is required for it and which is also not free in market, and adfree is a better choice as it is available for free.

Theres plenty of other filemanager with root capability and free in market. He just suggesting using root explorer, but not stated anywhere thats its nesessary to use it. Just use other instead.
btw his hostfile is also free, compared to adfree which in my opinion is pretty useless in android because it uses hostfile originally created for windows. Bunch of ads still appear if using adfree.

Sent from your phone

guddu2011

Mar 25, 2011
Jaipur
Theres plenty of other filemanager with root capability and free in market. He just suggesting using root explorer, but not stated anywhere thats its nesessary to use it. Just use other instead.
btw his hostfile is also free, compared to adfree which in my opinion is pretty useless in android because it uses hostfile originally created for windows. Bunch of ads still appear if using adfree.

Sent from your phone

i think he stated that we have to use root explorer not suggesting. :cool:

and he said in his title that we need no app to block ads and wat i know is dat root explorer is an app. :cool:

mdfzhi

Jun 15, 2011
i think he stated that we have to use root explorer not suggesting. :cool:

and he said in his title that we need no app to block ads and wat i know is dat root explorer is an app. :cool:

well then, we can just use adb to push that hostfile to our device. then again, adb is an app too. maybe we can just shove that file to our device using just our plain hands.
geeesh. atleast hes contributing to the community, not just bumping others thread suggesting they check their thread title.

guddu2011

Mar 25, 2011
Jaipur
well then, we can just use adb to push that hostfile to our device. then again, adb is an app too. maybe we can just shove that file to our device using just our plain hands.
geeesh. atleast hes contributing to the community, not just bumping others thread suggesting they check their thread title.

lol dude I was just pulling your legs :p

Top Liked Posts