• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Patched Boot Files for the T870 XAR (USA) ***[UPDATED 4-27-21]***

Search This thread

Marx71

Oct 8, 2020
That's fine.. it will work so long as it's bootloader is unlockable and you use the corresponding firmware files for it.
Thanks to the immediate response
Yes the bootloader is unlockable from developer options. So it is enough that I use one of your boot files at the first post corresponding to the firmware I have on the device without considering the region of belonging?
R11_BUC1.zip for T870XXS2BUC1
R11_BUC6.zip for T870XXU2BUC6
etc etc...

Last edited:

Jerry12798

Thanks to the immediate response
Yes the bootloader is unlockable from developer options. So it is enough that I use one of your boot files at the first post corresponding to the firmware I have on the device without considering the region of belonging?
R11_BUC1.zip for T870XXS2BUC1
R11_BUC6.zip for T870XXU2BUC6
etc etc...
Just modify the boot file for your current firmware from your region

Marx71

Oct 8, 2020
Just modify the boot file for your current firmware from your region
Are the boot files you posted only compatible for XAR firmware? so i have to download the full firmware for EUX and modify the boot.img with Magisk Menager?

Icona di Verificata con community

Jerry12798

Are the boot files you posted only compatible for XAR firmware? so i have to download the full firmware for EUX and modify the boot.img with Magisk Menager?

View attachment 5388555
Yes the files I posted are only for XAR variants.. you are aleo correct about the process for your EUX variant. I think there's something called Frija or something similar to get an unthrottled download of your firmware going.

Marx71

Oct 8, 2020
Yes the files I posted are only for XAR variants.. you are aleo correct about the process for your EUX variant. I think there's something called Frija or something similar to get an unthrottled download of your firmware going.
Ok thank you Jerry again you were very precise. Sorry for my English .... I'm Italian. It was a pleasure for me your information was very useful. My name is Marcello

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerry12798

Top Liked Posts