Paul's ÇM9 thread :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RohinZaraki

Sep 8, 2011
Guys the thread is gone ! Any reason for it ?? I saw the name changed to "plz remove" and the 1st post wiped clean and replaced with "No more support"...did anything happen ? Why did that happen :( ??? Any ideas :confused:

Sent from my X8 using xda premium

Asycid

Apr 28, 2011
One thing I don't understand. Paul has deleted everything about his ICS developement from XDA. OK, but with this he only made bad thing to the XDA community, noth for the thiefs. I'll explain: they've got the source now, so they can make their roms, and if they make the ICS for lowend phones complete, then they can say: its their rom, because there will be not any written logs here on XDA from Paul... we don't want that. SO. Instead of deleting everything, why not the XDA community holds together and earn to erase those damn little pests from the surface of the earth that stole the WORK OF A REAL DEVELOPER.
I understand paul's step, but I think it can be solved another way. No matter what, I stand beside Paul! Good luck, and next time just give an oppurtunity to XDA to help you. Thank you.
Sent from my E15i using XDA App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    One thing I don't understand. Paul has deleted everything about his ICS developement from XDA. OK, but with this he only made bad thing to the XDA community, noth for the thiefs. I'll explain: they've got the source now, so they can make their roms, and if they make the ICS for lowend phones complete, then they can say: its their rom, because there will be not any written logs here on XDA from Paul... we don't want that. SO. Instead of deleting everything, why not the XDA community holds together and earn to erase those damn little pests from the surface of the earth that stole the WORK OF A REAL DEVELOPER.
    I understand paul's step, but I think it can be solved another way. No matter what, I stand beside Paul! Good luck, and next time just give an oppurtunity to XDA to help you. Thank you.
    Sent from my E15i using XDA App
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone