BalcanGSM

Jan 29, 2006
Belgrade
adria.mobiledevs.net
ANDROID LOCALIZER
localizer.png

NOTES:

• Translating Android App Is Hard And Long Process
  • I Will Present You This App Which Can Help You To Do Basic Translation Progress Faster And More Accurate.
  • Purpose Of This App Is Basic Translation Job - For Disassembling And Assembling Android APK Files You Must Use Other Tools Like APK Tool

This App Is Originally Maded By Crew From ArtfulBits Team And All Credits Are Going To Them.
I'm Not responsible For Any Eventual Errors And Misbehaving Of Your Devices.

Big Thanks To ArtfulBits - Creator Of Android Localizer

【Software Information

Software Name:
Android Localizer
Version Information:1.5

Version Size:0.2 MB
Applicable Models / Systems:MS Windows PC - Windows Os Xp/Vista/7/8
Playstore Link:No Playstore/PC Software/Developer Website:http://www.artfulbits.com/products/free/ailocalizer.aspx

【Software】

Features

• Automatic Translate (Google Translate)
  • Google Translate works now over JSON
  • Grid font become changeable
  • Stability improved
  • Remember last opened application for localization
  • Create new localization folder by copying "original" values
  • Edit values
  • Edit arrays
  • Save result in XML with original localization in comments
  • Create backup file of localization
  • Browsing in localization XML as in folders structure
  • Add localization key or array item
  • Delete XML files directly from GUI

FAQ:

Q: How auto translation works?
A: Select elements in grid which you want to translate and press "Auto translate" button on toolbar. If language on which you are working known to Google Translate service then application will start in background element by element translate selections. In any moment you can cancel that operation.

Q: After translation instead of unicode symbols I saw white boxes, what to do?
A: That often happens due to usage of fonts that does not support properly you localization symbols. To solve this open "Options" of application and change font to proper one. Application will remember your choice for future.

Q: Application fails all the time, what to do?
A: Application on fall shows message box to you and save the same information into LOG file. LOG file can be found in application folder. Please send us that LOG file and we will try to fix problem ASAP.

Q: How to create skipped elements?
A: At the current moment application does not support <skip/> tag. You should wait next release or modify sources of the project;

Q: Application searching for "notepad++.exe", but I don't have it. How to fix that?
A: You have two choices. change external editor settings or install Notepad++, First: Application has "aiLocalization.exe.config" file; In it you have to find section "ExternalEditor" and place there editor on your choice. Second: go by link Notepad++ and download it.

Q: I saw that application has customized Copyright in output XML. How to change it?
A: You have to edit application configuration file "aiLocalization.exe.config" and find in it section "Copyright".

Q: I set application folder correctly but tool does not recognize my Android project, what to do?
A: Application is searching for "AndroidManifest.xml" file in project. If application can not find it then it think that project does not belong to Android sources at all. So please check file existence.

【Update log】

1.5:

• Stability improved

【Software screenshot】
lsSfqMeyG37OO9LvwKsz0suX51ihowzgsAJp_DyD_iyQWJTfBJMsi4hlcqO2es63Pkeo430=h900

localizer_01.png

localizer_03.png

【Software Download】

View attachment 2327641

Last edited:

AndroTech

Sep 30, 2007
Getting the following error while trying auto translate

---------------------------
Error
Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Current JsonReader item is not an object: StartArray
\

frenzyboi

May 11, 2012
The app is unable to show "values" folder. Only "values-xxx" is shown. An fix for this?
Also, will this going to be open source? I'm interested in this.

same error :( throw Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Current JsonReader item is not an object: StartArray when i click auto translate :(
Same error as this guy. Have the latest software as you stated.

Last edited:

aitorTheRed

Aug 31, 2010
Madrid
www.senselesssolutions.com
Hi:
I get the following error while trying to save the translated file:

Can not save file due to error: An XML comment cannot contain '--', and '-' cannot be the last character. Do you want to save file into another location?

And two buttons with yes and no. On clicking yes, I try to save it to another location, but keep getting the same error.

Thanks for your help!

Tostis

Dec 23, 2009
same error :( throw Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Current JsonReader item is not an object: StartArray when i click auto translate :(

Change link
http://translate.google.com/translate_a/t?client=t&sl=en&tl={1}&text={0}
with
http://translate.google.com/translate_a/t?client=j&sl=en&tl={1}&text={0}

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Can't save file because reader is not closed.
In MainForm.LoadDocuments() add
reader.Close();
at line 700

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Translation did not work on multiple sentences and didn't remove heading and trailing quotes. I've modified the code.
Code:
 public static string TranslateText( string textToTranslate, string abbr )
    {
      string strLangPair = string.Format( "en|{0} ", abbr );

// generate google translate request
      // http://translate.google.com/translate_a/t?client=j&sl=en&tl=ru&text=some%20text
      string url = String.Format( "http://translate.google.com/translate_a/t?client=j&sl=en&tl={1}&text={0}",
        textToTranslate, abbr );

WebClient webClient = new WebClient();
      byte[] resultBin = webClient.DownloadData( url );
      string charset = webClient.ResponseHeaders[ "Content-Type" ];
      charset = charset.Substring( charset.LastIndexOf( '=' ) + 1 );

Encoding transmute = Encoding.GetEncoding( charset );
      string result = transmute.GetString( resultBin );

// find result box and get a text
      JObject item = JObject.Parse( result );
      JToken token = item[ "sentences" ];
      String translation = string.Empty;
      foreach (JToken childToken in token)
      {
            string phrase = childToken["trans"].ToString();
            translation += phrase.TrimStart('"').TrimEnd('"');
      }

return translation;
    }

billy_cater

Dec 17, 2012
HoChiMinh
Change link
http://translate.google.com/translate_a/t?client=t&sl=en&tl={1}&text={0}
with
http://translate.google.com/translate_a/t?client=j&sl=en&tl={1}&text={0}

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Can't save file because reader is not closed.
In MainForm.LoadDocuments() add
reader.Close();
at line 700

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Translation did not work on multiple sentences and didn't remove heading and trailing quotes. I've modified the code.
Code:
 public static string TranslateText( string textToTranslate, string abbr )
    {
      string strLangPair = string.Format( "en|{0} ", abbr );

// generate google translate request
      // http://translate.google.com/translate_a/t?client=j&sl=en&tl=ru&text=some%20text
      string url = String.Format( "http://translate.google.com/translate_a/t?client=j&sl=en&tl={1}&text={0}",
        textToTranslate, abbr );

WebClient webClient = new WebClient();
      byte[] resultBin = webClient.DownloadData( url );
      string charset = webClient.ResponseHeaders[ "Content-Type" ];
      charset = charset.Substring( charset.LastIndexOf( '=' ) + 1 );

Encoding transmute = Encoding.GetEncoding( charset );
      string result = transmute.GetString( resultBin );

// find result box and get a text
      JObject item = JObject.Parse( result );
      JToken token = item[ "sentences" ];
      String translation = string.Empty;
      foreach (JToken childToken in token)
      {
            string phrase = childToken["trans"].ToString();
            translation += phrase.TrimStart('"').TrimEnd('"');
      }

return translation;
    }

sir,where can i find that line and change as you ask :confused: i do not know how to edit exe file :(

ertioct

Mar 12, 2014
Cartagena
I have complied and improved it a little bit

Which folder have to choose from browse tab? I', confused. Its saying invalid path

hi, I have introduced the modifications and another useful thing, the text path for locating the decompiled apk folder. So this way one can copy and paste the path, which normally is tedious to find by browsing.

I have tried and it translates very well, congrats to the developers!!

Hope it can be helpful

Attachments

• ailocalizer_bin_1.5_modificado_by_sak.rar
    164.2 KB · Views: 435
Reactions: neonixxx

browsingman

Sep 3, 2005
hi, I have introduced the modifications and another useful thing, the text path for locating the decompiled apk folder. So this way one can copy and paste the path, which normally is tedious to find by browsing.

Hope it can be helpful

It would have been nice if you also provided the modified source files for download.

Besides that, it is pretty sad that xml tags are not really preserved. For example: the tag formatted="false" is not kept.
This can be really annoying.

Tostis

Dec 23, 2009
What kind of license does it have? Maybe i can upload modified sources on google code like site?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ANDROID LOCALIZER
    localizer.png

NOTES:

• Translating Android App Is Hard And Long Process
    • I Will Present You This App Which Can Help You To Do Basic Translation Progress Faster And More Accurate.
    • Purpose Of This App Is Basic Translation Job - For Disassembling And Assembling Android APK Files You Must Use Other Tools Like APK Tool

This App Is Originally Maded By Crew From ArtfulBits Team And All Credits Are Going To Them.
    I'm Not responsible For Any Eventual Errors And Misbehaving Of Your Devices.

Big Thanks To ArtfulBits - Creator Of Android Localizer

【Software Information

Software Name:
    Android Localizer
    Version Information:1.5

Version Size:0.2 MB
    Applicable Models / Systems:MS Windows PC - Windows Os Xp/Vista/7/8
    Playstore Link:No Playstore/PC Software/Developer Website:http://www.artfulbits.com/products/free/ailocalizer.aspx

【Software】

Features

• Stability improved
    • Remember last opened application for localization
    • Create new localization folder by copying "original" values
    • Edit values
    • Edit arrays
    • Save result in XML with original localization in comments
    • Create backup file of localization
    • Browsing in localization XML as in folders structure
    • Add localization key or array item
    • Delete XML files directly from GUI

FAQ:

Q: How auto translation works?
    A: Select elements in grid which you want to translate and press "Auto translate" button on toolbar. If language on which you are working known to Google Translate service then application will start in background element by element translate selections. In any moment you can cancel that operation.

Q: After translation instead of unicode symbols I saw white boxes, what to do?
    A: That often happens due to usage of fonts that does not support properly you localization symbols. To solve this open "Options" of application and change font to proper one. Application will remember your choice for future.

Q: Application fails all the time, what to do?
    A: Application on fall shows message box to you and save the same information into LOG file. LOG file can be found in application folder. Please send us that LOG file and we will try to fix problem ASAP.

Q: How to create skipped elements?
    A: At the current moment application does not support <skip/> tag. You should wait next release or modify sources of the project;

Q: Application searching for "notepad++.exe", but I don't have it. How to fix that?
    A: You have two choices. change external editor settings or install Notepad++, First: Application has "aiLocalization.exe.config" file; In it you have to find section "ExternalEditor" and place there editor on your choice. Second: go by link Notepad++ and download it.

Q: I saw that application has customized Copyright in output XML. How to change it?
    A: You have to edit application configuration file "aiLocalization.exe.config" and find in it section "Copyright".

Q: I set application folder correctly but tool does not recognize my Android project, what to do?
    A: Application is searching for "AndroidManifest.xml" file in project. If application can not find it then it think that project does not belong to Android sources at all. So please check file existence.

【Update log】

1.5:

• Stability improved

【Software screenshot】
    lsSfqMeyG37OO9LvwKsz0suX51ihowzgsAJp_DyD_iyQWJTfBJMsi4hlcqO2es63Pkeo430=h900

localizer_01.png

localizer_03.png

【Software Download】

View attachment 2327641
    Getting the following error while trying auto translate

Error
    Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Current JsonReader item is not an object: StartArray
    \
    Try To Redownload Software Aggain - Attachment Changed.
    Make Sure You Have Installed Latest Java JRE & JDK Packages Although With .Net Frameworks 3.5 & 4.5

Gotten the same error, Can someone make the change and upload it again please?
    I have complied and improved it a little bit

Which folder have to choose from browse tab? I', confused. Its saying invalid path

Hope it can be helpful